Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever 10:41 - Jan 29 with 3901 viewsIP4_Blue

Mine:

Radiohead Kid A
Radiohead In Rainbows
Oasis Definitely Maybe
Stone Roses Stone Roses
Primal Scream Screamedlica
Bombay Bicycle Club So Long See You Tomorrow
Foals Total Life Forever
Kendrick Lamar Damn
Kanye West My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 10:44 - Jan 29 with 1601 viewschicoazul

Best Of The Beatles

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 10:46 - Jan 29 with 1580 viewsBluefish

Probably Warren G Regulate or Robbie Williams Escapology

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 10:48 - Jan 29 with 1581 viewsBelsteadCav

I remember this being done in 2001

King of the board since 98
Poll: Updated Poll . What would you rather win as a Sportsman

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 10:51 - Jan 29 with 1573 viewsIP4_Blue

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 10:48 - Jan 29 by BelsteadCav

and many times since probably lol

Makes a change from is Lambert going today ha
Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 10:52 - Jan 29 with 1565 viewsHerbivore

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 10:44 - Jan 29 by chicoazul

Best Of The Beatles

Classic.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 10:54 - Jan 29 with 1553 viewshype313

Now albums from 1 - 107

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 10:56 - Jan 29 with 1552 viewsfactual_blue

Music From Big Pink, Blonde On Blonde, Highway 61 Revisited, The Band and Revolver.

No other albums matter.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bucks Fizz - Are You Ready? (n/t) on 10:56 - Jan 29 with 1545 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Login to get fewer ads

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 10:58 - Jan 29 with 1542 viewsgiant_stow

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 10:48 - Jan 29 by BelsteadCav

Yeah and I probably gave the same answer then because its so obvious: 3 feet high and rising by the mighty De La Soul.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 10:59 - Jan 29 with 1537 viewsChiefXL

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 10:44 - Jan 29 by chicoazul

Best Of The Beatles

Pffft, they're only the band The Beatles could have been
Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:03 - Jan 29 with 1524 viewsfactual_blue

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 10:56 - Jan 29 by factual_blue

Music From Big Pink, Blonde On Blonde, Highway 61 Revisited, The Band and Revolver.

No other albums matter.

Zombers clearly can't handle the truth.

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:06 - Jan 29 with 1517 viewsWeWereZombies

Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
Treacherous Orchestra - Origins
Caravan - In The Land of Grey and Pink
Stevie Wonder - Music of my Mind
Nick Drake - Bryter Layter
Joni Mitchell - Court and Spark
Jeff Buckley - Grace
Salif Keita - Soro
Marvin Gaye - What's Goin' On
Cluster & Eno

more to follow...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:10 - Jan 29 with 1507 viewsWeWereZombies

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:03 - Jan 29 by factual_blue

Zombers clearly can't handle the truth.

Dylan's best album is 'Bringing It All Back Home'
And The Beatles is 'Rubber Soul'

Now I am not saying that All Albums Matter, let's just say that Blues Albums Matter...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:19 - Jan 29 with 1498 viewsEwan_Oozami

Only 5:

Hawkwind: Quark, Strangeness and Charm
XTC: Black Sea
The Icicle Works: Small Price of a Bicycle
The Damned: Machine Gun Etiquette
Kraftwerk: Autobahn

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:22 - Jan 29 with 1490 viewsfactual_blue

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:10 - Jan 29 by WeWereZombies

Dylan's best album is 'Bringing It All Back Home'
And The Beatles is 'Rubber Soul'

Now I am not saying that All Albums Matter, let's just say that Blues Albums Matter...

Read the OP again.

Favourite, not best.

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:23 - Jan 29 with 1488 viewsPositivelyPortman

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 10:46 - Jan 29 by Bluefish

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:25 - Jan 29 with 1484 viewsPositivelyPortman

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 10:56 - Jan 29 by factual_blue

No other albums matter.

Finally, somebody on this forum with taste and an understanding of real music.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:25 - Jan 29 with 1486 viewsPendejo

AC/DC - Powerage

Adam & the Ants - Kings of the Wild Frontier

The Clash - London Calling

Human League - Date / Love & Dancing

Sex Pistols - The Great Rock n Roll Swindle
[Post edited 29 Jan 2021 11:38]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:36 - Jan 29 with 1454 viewsfactual_blue

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:25 - Jan 29 by PositivelyPortman

Finally, somebody on this forum with taste and an understanding of real music.

I'm currently awaiting the release of the 50th anniversary edition of Stage Fright, which features the legendary 1971 Royal Albert Hall concert. That's widely seen as the greatest set ever played. Of the show Greil Marcus wrote something along the lines of 'The Rolling Stones - self-proclaimed greatest rock band in the world - sat there, eyes fixed on their shoes'.

Great avatar BTW.

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:39 - Jan 29 with 1437 viewschicoazul

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 10:46 - Jan 29 by Bluefish

You’re looking for another ban aren’t you.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:39 - Jan 29 with 1437 viewsnoggin

Gil Scott Heron Pieces Of A Man
The Who Quadrophenia
Stevie Wonder Innervisions
Marvin Gaye What's Going On
Curtis Mayfield Super Fly
The Clash London Calling
The Pogues Rum Sodomy And The Lash.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:39 - Jan 29 with 1436 viewsurbanblue

Disintegration ... The Cure
Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:45 - Jan 29 with 1426 viewsWarkystache

Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells

The Doors - The Doors

Supergrass - In it for the money

Pink Floyd = Dark Side of the Moon

Mark Knopfler - Local Hero soundtrack

Stranglers - Rattus Norvegicus

Nick Drake - Way to Blue, an Introduction

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours

Radiohead - OK Computer

Beatles - The White Album

REM - Automatic for the People

REM - Out of Time

B52's - Cosmic Thing

Foals - Everything Not Saved will be lost Pt1

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:48 - Jan 29 with 1402 viewsBluefish

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:39 - Jan 29 by chicoazul

You’re looking for another ban aren’t you.

People always see me as troublesome and far out at first but time and time again they all come round to my way of thinking

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:50 - Jan 29 with 1406 viewsIP4_Blue

Probably has been done before on here but People's favourite albums ever on 11:45 - Jan 29 by Warkystache

Mike Oldfield - Tubular Bells

The Doors - The Doors

Supergrass - In it for the money

Pink Floyd = Dark Side of the Moon

Mark Knopfler - Local Hero soundtrack

Stranglers - Rattus Norvegicus

Nick Drake - Way to Blue, an Introduction

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours

Radiohead - OK Computer

Beatles - The White Album

REM - Automatic for the People

REM - Out of Time

B52's - Cosmic Thing

Foals - Everything Not Saved will be lost Pt1

Foals Everything Not Saved Will be Lost Part 1 is a good album love the track Sunday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024