Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' 17:42 - Jan 31 with 4385 viewsKeno

Dyer/Butcher
Cook
Cowleys
Pearson
Harris
Lampard
Chambers/Skuse
Curbs
Megson

who else?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2021 17:42]

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 18:22 - Jan 31 with 1854 viewsstevec7

Chris Coleman
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 18:25 - Jan 31 with 1841 viewstractor_lady

Eddie Howe would be awesome but to be fair Eddie the eagle would be an improvement on what we have!!!
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 18:38 - Jan 31 with 1800 viewslmfcblue

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 18:03 - Jan 31 by SitfcB

From that list you take those as the worst?

Dear me.

Only looked as far as those 2 before saying the club needs change of mentality. Whole place needs freshening up and not having 2 players taking over it’s not Sunday morning stuff (well it is at the moment)
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 18:40 - Jan 31 with 1796 viewsSuperCoops

Lampard??? Seriously?

Sheffield Wednesday appoint new manager, caretaker Neil Thompson leaves and joins us?
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 18:50 - Jan 31 with 1751 viewsketton_itfc

Pardew
Kinnear
Calderwood
Adkins
Sanchez
Davies
Adams
Hockaday
Wilson
Bassett
Atkinson
Rioch
Brown
McClaren
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 18:53 - Jan 31 with 1735 viewshoppy

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 18:25 - Jan 31 by tractor_lady

Eddie Howe would be awesome but to be fair Eddie the eagle would be an improvement on what we have!!!

We’ve been going downhill for some while...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 19:02 - Jan 31 with 1695 viewsrgp1

I favour Pearson but I am surprised no one has mentioned Steeve McLaren lol
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 19:03 - Jan 31 with 1695 viewsLesta_Tractor

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 19:02 - Jan 31 by rgp1

I favour Pearson but I am surprised no one has mentioned Steeve McLaren lol

Isn't mclaren back at Derby?

1:23:47, 38:26
Poll: What is more important to you?

Login to get fewer ads

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 19:22 - Jan 31 with 1660 viewsphilwhelansdegree

We probably won't get him because he's not out of work atm, but I really rate Darren Moore. Unlucky to be sacked by WBA. Doing a good job with Donny.
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 19:25 - Jan 31 with 1650 viewsbobbyramsey

McGreal.
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 20:02 - Jan 31 with 1576 viewsSuperCoops

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 18:50 - Jan 31 by ketton_itfc

Pardew
Kinnear
Calderwood
Adkins
Sanchez
Davies
Adams
Hockaday
Wilson
Bassett
Atkinson
Rioch
Brown
McClaren

That list is both laughable and damn right scary at the same time.
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 20:08 - Jan 31 with 1570 viewsPendejo

Would like

Appleton
Moore
Robinson
Artell

Reckon Torquay's gaffer more likely... Very experienced...

Or Robbie Simpson

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 20:13 - Jan 31 with 1565 viewsistanblue

Nigel Adkins.
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 20:23 - Jan 31 with 1550 viewsHerbivore

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 20:08 - Jan 31 by Pendejo

Would like

Appleton
Moore
Robinson
Artell

Reckon Torquay's gaffer more likely... Very experienced...

Or Robbie Simpson

All four of those managers are managing teams above us in the league, can't imagine they'd be keen to join us or that ME would be willing to fork out compensation for them.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 20:32 - Jan 31 with 1524 viewsChurchman

Shefki!

What about a Chopra and Bullard combo?

Seriously, I’d still go with Dyer and an assistant of his choosing.
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 20:33 - Jan 31 with 1522 viewsPendejo

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 20:23 - Jan 31 by Herbivore

All four of those managers are managing teams above us in the league, can't imagine they'd be keen to join us or that ME would be willing to fork out compensation for them.

Exactly why they appeal, maybe just maybe they would see a project that could take them further in front of crowds of 26k plus

uberima fides

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 20:43 - Jan 31 with 1508 viewstivo

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 20:33 - Jan 31 by Pendejo

Exactly why they appeal, maybe just maybe they would see a project that could take them further in front of crowds of 26k plus

I would be happy with Klug till end of the season.
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 20:55 - Jan 31 with 1498 viewsCrockerITFC

Won't be anyone internal in my opinion. Lambert would be gone already if it was those two
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 20:59 - Jan 31 with 1491 viewsHerbivore

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 20:33 - Jan 31 by Pendejo

Crowds of 26k plus? You can count on one hand the number of times we've had those in recent years. I don't think we'd be a huge draw for an in work manager with a good chance of promotion to the Championship with their current club.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 21:05 - Jan 31 with 1477 viewsSwansea_Blue

Dyer for me. He’s got the U23s playing good football, getting results and looking like they want to be out there. He’s a coach who actually delivers on at least a couple of points of ME’s pointless 5 point plan. He knows the younger players coming through that we’re going to increasingly rely on and has grounded them in the way ME is supposed to want us to play. He’s a local lad who’s bleeds the club and would build the team spirit that’s missing and connect with the fans and community.

For all of those reasons I suspect ME won’t even look at him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 21:06 - Jan 31 with 1474 viewsPendejo

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 20:59 - Jan 31 by Herbivore

Crowds of 26k plus? You can count on one hand the number of times we've had those in recent years. I don't think we'd be a huge draw for an in work manager with a good chance of promotion to the Championship with their current club.

Possible not probable

Yes you have to go back to 2015 BUT if you get it right... The clubs they're with are fine and deserve to go as far as they can like Bournemouth and Wycombe

But, if Etc Etc etc

uberima fides

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 22:11 - Jan 31 with 1435 viewsKropotkin123

Bottom five are a hard no

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 00:42 - Feb 1 with 1367 viewsGrumpy_Old_Man

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 22:11 - Jan 31 by Kropotkin123

Bottom five are a hard no

An outside bet would be Michael Flynn of Newport County
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 06:34 - Feb 1 with 1297 viewsgordon

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 21:05 - Jan 31 by Swansea_Blue

Dyer for me. He’s got the U23s playing good football, getting results and looking like they want to be out there. He’s a coach who actually delivers on at least a couple of points of ME’s pointless 5 point plan. He knows the younger players coming through that we’re going to increasingly rely on and has grounded them in the way ME is supposed to want us to play. He’s a local lad who’s bleeds the club and would build the team spirit that’s missing and connect with the fans and community.

For all of those reasons I suspect ME won’t even look at him.

We need someone with a good working knowledge of the championship youth loan market though.
So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 07:15 - Feb 1 with 1261 viewsbluepigeon

So what's the current list of 'possible replacements' on 17:45 - Jan 31 by Herbivore

Holloway

If there is a sacking my replacement would be Slaven Bilic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024