Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oooooh Oooooh Spurs mate just contacted... 16:44 - Feb 1 with 1379 viewsunstableblue

... raving about Parrott (pieces of eight).

Said he's real quality and one of their best young players.. just can't break through.

'Fairly adaptable' but is probably best through the middle

Rates him

Interesting how p!ssed off with Mourinho him and his family are... some initial joy at the pragmatic style, defend first, sit deeper approach - but has just become really grating, and doesn't make the use of the brilliant attacking options they have (apart from devastatingly on the break). Spurs fans want to have higher % of the games play period!

Sound familiar?

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Oooooh Oooooh Spurs mate just contacted... on 16:49 - Feb 1 with 1309 viewsSwailsey

As I've always said, Jose is just a poor man's MM.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Oooooh Oooooh Spurs mate just contacted... on 16:51 - Feb 1 with 1296 viewsBlueBadger

Oooooh Oooooh Spurs mate just contacted... on 16:49 - Feb 1 by Swailsey

As I've always said, Jose is just a poor man's MM.

Mick without the basic human decency and charm.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oooooh Oooooh Spurs mate just contacted... on 16:52 - Feb 1 with 1268 viewsSwailsey

Oooooh Oooooh Spurs mate just contacted... on 16:51 - Feb 1 by BlueBadger

Mick without the basic human decency and charm.

And Tabby. Imagine what his Chelsea team could've done with Tabby.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Oooooh Oooooh Spurs mate just contacted... on 16:54 - Feb 1 with 1257 viewsBluefish

Ask him about Kion Etete

Lives round the corner from me and seems a nice lad. I had to tell him off for training on the same patch of my pitch everyday in lockdown and wearing the grass out. We have 3 full size pitches and he used the same small square every day

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Oooooh Oooooh Spurs mate just contacted... on 16:55 - Feb 1 with 1245 viewsBluedanW

not set the championship alight for Millwall.

11 starts and 0 goals and Irish. Another Drinan
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 16:55]
Oooooh Oooooh Spurs mate just contacted... on 16:58 - Feb 1 with 1205 viewsBluefish

Oooooh Oooooh Spurs mate just contacted... on 16:55 - Feb 1 by BluedanW

not set the championship alight for Millwall.

11 starts and 0 goals and Irish. Another Drinan
[Post edited 1 Feb 2021 16:55]

Harry Kane had equally bad loan spells

Do you also remember the scum signing Marcus Edwards? He was supposed to be the real deal from Spurs and did nothing

Oooooh Oooooh Spurs mate just contacted... on 16:59 - Feb 1 with 1172 viewshomer_123

Oooooh Oooooh Spurs mate just contacted... on 16:58 - Feb 1 by Bluefish

Do you also remember the scum signing Marcus Edwards? He was supposed to be the real deal from Spurs and did nothing

Apart from playing in the top Portuguese league for Vitoria and having his contract renewed to 2024?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Oooooh Oooooh Spurs mate just contacted... on 17:01 - Feb 1 with 1149 viewsBluedanW

I never rated Andros Townsend or Jake Livermore but they did well afterwards.
The same for Maitland Nyles.
The problem has always been them playing for us.
Whoever the manager is here they never get the best out of them.
I can't see lambert being any different.
Login to get fewer ads

Oooooh Oooooh Spurs mate just contacted... on 17:03 - Feb 1 with 1116 viewsBluefish

Oooooh Oooooh Spurs mate just contacted... on 16:59 - Feb 1 by homer_123

Apart from playing in the top Portuguese league for Vitoria and having his contract renewed to 2024?

A) he didn't do that at norwich

B) that is a long way off the hopes spurs had for him

Oooooh Oooooh Spurs mate just contacted... on 17:22 - Feb 1 with 975 viewscasanovacrow

So many players look good at the pretty much non-contact u23 levels then cant handle the physicality of proper football. Don't have to look too far for evidence of that around here
Oooooh Oooooh Spurs mate just contacted... on 17:28 - Feb 1 with 931 viewssotd78

All of which means we'll probably play him left mid !

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Oooooh Oooooh Spurs mate just contacted... on 18:21 - Feb 1 with 706 viewsArnieM

Can he play centre back by any chance? Think Lambo might just try him there on Saturday.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Oooooh Oooooh Spurs mate just contacted... on 18:58 - Feb 1 with 540 viewsMelford

I saw Harry Kane play for Millwall and he was sh*t, no first touch and looked like Bambi on ice. He was crap and their fans were on his back, ironic cheers when he actually won a header.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024