Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? 21:03 - Feb 16 with 2804 viewsJ2BLUE

Evans has literally chosen to throw this season away and you are still paying.

Evans has decided that no crowds = no real pressure and he will refuse to act until ST renewals come up again.

You are LITERALLY funding the wages of Lambert and his band of cretins to arrogantly dismiss your opinions with complete lies.

Evans has banned a journalist from the website we all use for free while you continue to PAY him to abuse the club we love.

Anyone still paying out of some misguided sense of loyalty really needs to consider what they are funding.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:05 - Feb 16 with 2542 viewsMetal_Hacker

I’m stunned if there are many left to be honest

Sense of loyalty they say , sense of madness I say

Poll: If it were one or the other

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:05 - Feb 16 with 2545 viewsSteve_M

Don't tell other people what to think or what to do please.

Evans is clueless and has been for all his time here, those of us who've engaged with that over the years have had to make a judgement on that. Many have paid for the season ticket up front anyway.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:06 - Feb 16 with 2508 viewsN2_Blue

Thousands!!

Because some of our fans would support Lambert in 2 more years time in League 2.
Yes they are that loyal.

ITFC fans, the softest in the land. Im embarrassed to support this joke of a club but i'm bloody stuck with it until i'm in the grave.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:06 - Feb 16 with 2501 viewsJ2BLUE

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:05 - Feb 16 by Steve_M

Evans is clueless and has been for all his time here, those of us who've engaged with that over the years have had to make a judgement on that. Many have paid for the season ticket up front anyway.

I've just laid out a few facts and asked them to consider what they're paying for.

Sorry if that offends you.

Truly impaired.

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:06 - Feb 16 with 2494 viewsBLUEBEAT

Me

I’ve, perhaps misguidedly, kept paying all the way through

If there now appears to be some kind of repayment in the offing and I’d equate that to be more than what the final 2 direct debit payments I have left amount to

So it would be foolish to cancel now

...and no, I will not be renewing
[Post edited 16 Feb 2021 21:07]

Poll: W or W

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:07 - Feb 16 with 2439 viewsJ2BLUE

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:06 - Feb 16 by BLUEBEAT

Me

If there now appears to be some kind of repayment in the offing and I’d equate that to be more than what the final 2 direct debit payments I have left amount to

That is actually a very good point.

Truly impaired.

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:34 - Feb 16 with 2248 viewsbrogansnose

So how many seasons during Evans tenure have you had a ST ? Or matches attended ? Or away games of the club that you love so much ? Because when you've done as many as the likes of Steve and others then you perhaps you can adopt some sort of moralistic high ground.

I'm certainly deeply struggling with all of this as I'm sure many others are too and I'll decide at the end of the season until then, calm you on down.
Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:38 - Feb 16 with 2183 viewsJ2BLUE

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:34 - Feb 16 by brogansnose

So how many seasons during Evans tenure have you had a ST ? Or matches attended ? Or away games of the club that you love so much ? Because when you've done as many as the likes of Steve and others then you perhaps you can adopt some sort of moralistic high ground.

I'm certainly deeply struggling with all of this as I'm sure many others are too and I'll decide at the end of the season until then, calm you on down.

What are you talking about? I've posted some facts and asked people to consider it. Why are you getting like this?

So how many seasons during Evans tenure have you had a ST ?

Eight

Or matches attended ?

About 200.

Or away games of the club that you love so much ?

Only one, I think.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:47 - Feb 16 with 2105 viewsTractorJed

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:06 - Feb 16 by BLUEBEAT

Me

This is me also.
I should have cancelled a while ago, just couldn’t.
I am ashamed
Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:48 - Feb 16 with 2078 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I am still paying my season ticket.

I have been as critical of the club as anyone on here. I can't stand Evans or Lambert.

But similar to what the above poster said about the repayment, I have just kept paying. Perhaps its stupid and I think misguided loyalty is about right.

As things stand, I would not renew my season ticket. Even if Lambert does go, I dont think I will renew my season ticket until I see a vast improvement.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:49 - Feb 16 with 2065 viewsJ2BLUE

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:47 - Feb 16 by TractorJed

This is me also.
I should have cancelled a while ago, just couldn’t.
I am ashamed

I am really not suggesting people should be ashamed. I just want people to consider if it's the right thing for the club.

I genuinely apologise for any offence caused. This thread was out of pure frustration and anger at what the owner has done here. I think some of the responses have been unfair but clearly i've upset some people.

Truly impaired.

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:52 - Feb 16 with 2020 viewsN2_Blue

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:48 - Feb 16 by TRUE_BLUE123

I am still paying my season ticket.

I have been as critical of the club as anyone on here. I can't stand Evans or Lambert.

But similar to what the above poster said about the repayment, I have just kept paying. Perhaps its stupid and I think misguided loyalty is about right.

As things stand, I would not renew my season ticket. Even if Lambert does go, I dont think I will renew my season ticket until I see a vast improvement.

respect the honesty here from a few fans.

It's not stupid but i think it is misguided. If you want change you need to act. As Mick Mills says there is a high chance Lambert will be here until the end of season.

Suddenly half our ST holders and Evans will see he needs to act

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 23:49 - Feb 16 with 1915 viewsBLUEBEAT

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:07 - Feb 16 by J2BLUE

That is actually a very good point.

Yes

Poll: W or W

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 00:13 - Feb 17 with 1855 viewsTractorJed

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:49 - Feb 16 by J2BLUE

I am really not suggesting people should be ashamed. I just want people to consider if it's the right thing for the club.

I genuinely apologise for any offence caused. This thread was out of pure frustration and anger at what the owner has done here. I think some of the responses have been unfair but clearly i've upset some people.

Not upset me, can’t believe I haven’t cancelled
Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 00:33 - Feb 17 with 1812 viewschrismakin

Didn't have a season ticket, but I stopped paying ITFC for I follow and now use the opponent ones instead, means I get to support the lads by watching and hoping, but my way of being one of a group who are doing what we can to show Evans enough is enough

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 01:01 - Feb 17 with 1780 viewsistanblue

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 21:05 - Feb 16 by Steve_M

Well don't be surprised then if fans call you out on your poor judgement. Giving money to a club that doesn't give a fu*k about you whilst not even being able to go to the games is pure stupidity. At this point you and other ST holders who continue to pay are complicit in this.
Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 06:54 - Feb 17 with 1618 viewsbrogansnose

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 01:01 - Feb 17 by istanblue

Well don't be surprised then if fans call you out on your poor judgement. Giving money to a club that doesn't give a fu*k about you whilst not even being able to go to the games is pure stupidity. At this point you and other ST holders who continue to pay are complicit in this.

Did you need a ladder to climb up on that high horse ?
Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 06:58 - Feb 17 with 1597 viewsyesjohn99

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 01:01 - Feb 17 by istanblue

Can always get a refund. Same difference as cancelling DD.
Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 07:36 - Feb 17 with 1531 views3_5_2

I gave ours up at the end of last season and spent the vouchers on my daughter. I just could not see where PL was taking us but never expected to see the state we are in now.

I will go when Covid allows as it’s a rare thing me and my teenage girl do together (patents will understand) be it to see what the reaction towards PL will be (toxic not the word) and to vent my frustrations towards ME PL and that total lapdog prick Taylor.

If it’s a new manager then in the hope that someone will stop the rot, turn this nightmare around and give us our club back.

The next manager appointment has got to be the most important yet surely

Paul cook for me
[Post edited 17 Feb 2021 7:38]

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 07:40 - Feb 17 with 1511 viewsfabian_illness

I pay mine.
I like my seat and all the people around me.
So I’m paying for that as much as the football.

I’m not happy with the way the club is at the moment, but I won’t be bullied into cancelling my ticket because someone else insists it’s a way to protest.
Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 07:43 - Feb 17 with 1477 viewsITFCed

Me

Doing the exact same thing, makes no sense to do it now

Poll: Who was the player of the tournament in your opinion?

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 07:43 - Feb 17 with 1472 viewschrismakin

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 07:40 - Feb 17 by fabian_illness

I pay mine.
I like my seat and all the people around me.
So I’m paying for that as much as the football.

I’m not happy with the way the club is at the moment, but I won’t be bullied into cancelling my ticket because someone else insists it’s a way to protest.

erm what seat?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 08:11 - Feb 17 with 1390 viewsHarry_Palmer

"Don't tell other people what to think or what to do please."

He didn't really, he just asked a question and pointed out a few facts. Emotions obviously running high after such a depressing performance though so both the OP and subsequent reactions understandable.

It just shows that people care deeply about the football club, something Evans has previously claimed is true of himself. I find it increasingly hard to believe he cares enough though as he continues to let this malaise drift on endlessly.
Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 08:22 - Feb 17 with 1358 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 07:36 - Feb 17 by 3_5_2

I gave ours up at the end of last season and spent the vouchers on my daughter. I just could not see where PL was taking us but never expected to see the state we are in now.

I will go when Covid allows as it’s a rare thing me and my teenage girl do together (patents will understand) be it to see what the reaction towards PL will be (toxic not the word) and to vent my frustrations towards ME PL and that total lapdog prick Taylor.

If it’s a new manager then in the hope that someone will stop the rot, turn this nightmare around and give us our club back.

The next manager appointment has got to be the most important yet surely

Paul cook for me
[Post edited 17 Feb 2021 7:38]

Couldn't even spend the vouchers on mine...nothing worth getting or in her size. Probably run out now!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 09:09 - Feb 17 with 1263 viewsSteve_M

Can I respectfully ask who is still paying for their ST? on 08:11 - Feb 17 by Harry_Palmer

"Don't tell other people what to think or what to do please."

He didn't really, he just asked a question and pointed out a few facts. Emotions obviously running high after such a depressing performance though so both the OP and subsequent reactions understandable.

It just shows that people care deeply about the football club, something Evans has previously claimed is true of himself. I find it increasingly hard to believe he cares enough though as he continues to let this malaise drift on endlessly.

Evans failings have been manifest over several years, yet the only significant dissent comes when the first team is performing badly.

Anyone, putting money into the club over that period - whether match tickets, iFollow or merchandise - is complicit in that and it shouldn't only become an issue because the first team is crap.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024