Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have evans and shambert had their meeting yet 13:33 - Feb 24 with 804 viewssimoitfc

Love to be a fly in the wall in that one
Have evans and shambert had their meeting yet on 13:50 - Feb 24 with 753 viewsCoco

were they ever having a meeting? Seems like business as usual to me. We're stuck with this tool for at least the season where wins v Hull are talked up like giant killings.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Have evans and shambert had their meeting yet on 13:53 - Feb 24 with 726 viewsWallingford_Boy

Have evans and shambert had their meeting yet on 13:50 - Feb 24 by Coco

were they ever having a meeting? Seems like business as usual to me. We're stuck with this tool for at least the season where wins v Hull are talked up like giant killings.

I thought Phil said it was tomorrow?

RIP Sir Bobby

Have evans and shambert had their meeting yet on 14:03 - Feb 24 with 680 viewsCoco

Have evans and shambert had their meeting yet on 13:53 - Feb 24 by Wallingford_Boy

I thought Phil said it was tomorrow?

that's what was heard but that may have changed but have been rumours that it was never happening at all but all of this is unconfirmed.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Have evans and shambert had their meeting yet on 20:03 - Feb 24 with 477 viewsJeff_winger

Have evans and shambert had their meeting yet on 14:03 - Feb 24 by Coco

that's what was heard but that may have changed but have been rumours that it was never happening at all but all of this is unconfirmed.

So Lambert made it up ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024