Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Romford's Racing Preview - Cheltenham Festival day 1 03:15 - Mar 16 with 4450 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

https://t.co/FOODFUZ41g?amp=1

Between friends, university mates and word of mouth after my recent success, I'm now actually getting a high number of people betting my horses (over 100 at the last estimate) so my previews are now in the format of google docs as well as being on my twitter (@Georgiemaydell). Likes and/or comments are appreciated on both of those platforms.

Thankyou for all your support from these over the years - to think this is the 7th year of these previews of mine and they originated on this very forum.

Good luck to TWTD for this week. Plenty of winners hopefully. But more importantly, remember to gamble responsibly.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2021 3:21]

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Romford's Racing Preview - Cheltenham Festival day 1 on 07:11 - Mar 17 with 519 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Romford's Racing Preview - Cheltenham Festival day 1 on 07:22 - Mar 16 by Guthrum

Have they declared which race The Shunter is running in yet? Friend of mine (who doesn't have the internet to look for himself) keeps bothering me about it.

Hi mate, he runs in the Paddy Power plate on Thursday. Race 5.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Romford's Racing Preview - Cheltenham Festival day 1 on 09:00 - Mar 17 with 414 viewsgaffer99

Romford's Racing Preview - Cheltenham Festival day 1 on 07:11 - Mar 17 by The_Romford_Blue

You got any tips today Rommy? Cheers!
[Post edited 17 Mar 2021 9:01]
Romford's Racing Preview - Cheltenham Festival day 1 on 09:13 - Mar 17 with 384 viewsGuthrum

Romford's Racing Preview - Cheltenham Festival day 1 on 07:11 - Mar 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Thanks.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Romford's Racing Preview - Cheltenham Festival day 1 on 09:19 - Mar 17 with 367 viewsRadlett_blue

Unsurprising that the racing press preferred to gloss over the victory in the Mares' Hurdle by Black Tears, reporting it in a matter-of-fact way, although the horse was trained in the stable of the disgraced Gordon Elliott. The Racing Post reported the race with no mention of Elliott's name.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Romford's Racing Preview - Cheltenham Festival day 1 on 09:21 - Mar 17 with 359 viewsJ2BLUE

Romford's Racing Preview - Cheltenham Festival day 1 on 09:19 - Mar 17 by Radlett_blue

Unsurprising that the racing press preferred to gloss over the victory in the Mares' Hurdle by Black Tears, reporting it in a matter-of-fact way, although the horse was trained in the stable of the disgraced Gordon Elliott. The Racing Post reported the race with no mention of Elliott's name.

Can't work out what you're upset about here?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024