Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boo for Boris 17:10 - Jun 14 with 8058 viewsPinewoodblue

If there was a proposal that everyone stood on their doorstep and booed for Boris, over Covid, would you take part?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Boo for Boris on 13:11 - Jun 15 with 1461 viewsWeWereZombies

Boo for Boris on 13:09 - Jun 15 by Ryorry

He's learned from me how to multi-task ;)

And he's on YouTube:

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Boo for Boris on 13:22 - Jun 15 with 1431 viewsbrazil1982

Boo for Boris on 12:39 - Jun 15 by noggin

I don't think he even read the articles he posted.

You would like to think that wouldn't you. I have read them, and the 2017 BJM paper that has prompted this "Tories have killed thousands" . It's not proven. I have posted a couple of links that conclude this, there are more of course, as there are many articles suggesting austerity has been a direct cause of death. That's my opinion from what I have read - cannot be proven and it's a little misleading to throw these unproven figures around.
Boo for Boris on 14:43 - Jun 15 with 1359 viewsRyorry

Boo for Boris on 13:11 - Jun 15 by WeWereZombies

And he's on YouTube:

That's him! 🤣 🐾

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Boo for Boris on 20:44 - Jun 15 with 1297 viewsBlueBadger

Boo for Boris on 21:19 - Jun 14 by Mullet

Why are you so obsessed with Badger out of interest? It's very weird and does nothing but prove him right.

I suspect I might have failed to invite him to my wedding..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boo for Boris on 20:45 - Jun 15 with 1293 viewsBlueBadger

Boo for Boris on 21:42 - Jun 14 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Theoretically, yes, but in reality no .... Thank you for your answer

...because in reality, most NHS staff recognise that bigotry, incompetence and corruption are BAD things.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Boo for Boris on 21:31 - Jun 15 with 1247 viewsRyorry

Boo for Boris on 13:05 - Jun 15 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Indicators are best when off unless you are turning right or left of course- mine are centre most of the time and certainly would never stay on left as much as yours; you must be constantly hitting the kerb.

Another one for you to take those blinkers off for, Timefliesbyintheblue -

Boo for Boris on 22:29 - Jun 15 with 1215 viewsnoggin

Boo for Boris on 21:31 - Jun 15 by Ryorry

Another one for you to take those blinkers off for, Timefliesbyintheblue -

"There's probably not a person in Britain who wouldn't call this corruption"

There's a few right here on TWTD.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Boo for Boris on 22:33 - Jun 15 with 1210 viewsSpruceMoose

Boo for Boris on 22:29 - Jun 15 by noggin

"There's probably not a person in Britain who wouldn't call this corruption"

There's a few right here on TWTD.

They don't care. This place has been overrun by cretins, racists, liars and trolls.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Boo for Boris on 09:26 - Jun 16 with 1122 viewsBlueLikeJazz

Boo for Boris on 09:44 - Jun 15 by 26_Paz

There are many reasons if I’m honest mate. I’ll put a few below but the reason I’m more vocal about it on here than in ‘real’ life’ is due to the sanctimonious attitude of a number of people on here. For example, nobody is asked for a detailed break down of why they vote Labour. It’s as if some of you can’t believe that Tories exist. If you don’t loudly tell everyone how much you hate the Tories this approach is considered so weird you automatically must be on a wind up. Anyway, that’s why I’m pretty vocal about it on here, it frustrates me how it’s considered strange or unusual to support the Conservatives, there were something like 14 million of us at the last election, we do exist!
Personal reasons:
I’m naturally economically liberal, I believe in free markets. I believe excessive state intervention stifles enterprise and innnovation.
Call me old fashioned but I’m socially conservative. I believe strongly in the rule of law and have strong respect for great British institutions (e.g the monarchy).
I have a firm belief in personal responsibility. Teach a man to fish etc.
Related to an above point but I believe a lower base rate of tax equals a higher total tax take. A small percentage of a lot is greater than a big percentage of not much.
There’s a few to be getting started with. Hope that helps you understand why some people vote Tory.

"Call me old fashioned but I’m socially conservative. I believe strongly in the rule of law and have strong respect for great British institutions (e.g the monarchy).
I have a firm belief in personal responsibility. Teach a man to fish etc. "

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that Paz, but what beats me is why you would then vote for a party that *in its current version* proves every day that it couldn't give a crap about either. Hancock broke the law, Williamson broke the law, Gove broke the law, Johnson lied to the Queen, broke the law and has been a stranger to personal responsibility his entire life.... as such a strong believer in the rule of law, what do you think should happen when government ministers break it?
[Post edited 16 Jun 2021 9:31]
Boo for Boris on 09:34 - Jun 16 with 1097 viewsSwansea_Blue

Boo for Boris on 22:33 - Jun 15 by SpruceMoose

They don't care. This place has been overrun by cretins, racists, liars and trolls.

*trying to work out which one I am*

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boo for Boris on 09:47 - Jun 16 with 1083 views26_Paz

Boo for Boris on 09:26 - Jun 16 by BlueLikeJazz

"Call me old fashioned but I’m socially conservative. I believe strongly in the rule of law and have strong respect for great British institutions (e.g the monarchy).
I have a firm belief in personal responsibility. Teach a man to fish etc. "

There's absolutely nothing wrong with that Paz, but what beats me is why you would then vote for a party that *in its current version* proves every day that it couldn't give a crap about either. Hancock broke the law, Williamson broke the law, Gove broke the law, Johnson lied to the Queen, broke the law and has been a stranger to personal responsibility his entire life.... as such a strong believer in the rule of law, what do you think should happen when government ministers break it?
[Post edited 16 Jun 2021 9:31]

Which laws did each of them break? If they have genuinely broken the law then they should face criminal prosecution.

The Paz Man

Boo for Boris on 09:49 - Jun 16 with 1074 viewsfooters

Boo for Boris on 09:47 - Jun 16 by 26_Paz

Which laws did each of them break? If they have genuinely broken the law then they should face criminal prosecution.

It takes a second to search, Paz - the fact that you don't bother doing even a small bit of research instead of posting says a lot about your motivation to find the truth.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2021/06/covid-19-contracts-ministers-br

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Boo for Boris on 09:58 - Jun 16 with 1056 views26_Paz

Boo for Boris on 09:49 - Jun 16 by footers

It takes a second to search, Paz - the fact that you don't bother doing even a small bit of research instead of posting says a lot about your motivation to find the truth.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2021/06/covid-19-contracts-ministers-br

I don’t have access to the new statesman, unfortunately.
I was able to see the headline and will wait for any legal process to take its course.

The Paz Man

Boo for Boris on 10:00 - Jun 16 with 1052 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Boo for Boris on 09:49 - Jun 16 by footers

Illegal means breaking a law, doing something that there is an explicit law saying you cannot do. Unlawful means doing something that you do not have the right to do. This article states they acted unlawfully - so technically they did not break a law - just saying
Boo for Boris on 10:11 - Jun 16 with 1023 viewsRyorry

Boo for Boris on 10:00 - Jun 16 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Illegal means breaking a law, doing something that there is an explicit law saying you cannot do. Unlawful means doing something that you do not have the right to do. This article states they acted unlawfully - so technically they did not break a law - just saying

So by your own admission, you don't recognise corruption when it's right there in front of your eyes, simply because the people engaging in it suit your own interests and purposes. That makes you morally corrupt too.

Boo for Boris on 10:16 - Jun 16 with 1003 viewsbrazil1982

Boo for Boris on 10:00 - Jun 16 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Yes that's right - some posters would be outraged of the use of the semantics.
Boo for Boris on 10:19 - Jun 16 with 991 viewseireblue

Boo for Boris on 09:58 - Jun 16 by 26_Paz

I don’t have access to the new statesman, unfortunately.
I was able to see the headline and will wait for any legal process to take its course.

Which of the articles you read in the NewStatesman did you like the most this month?

Paz, you don't need to wait for the legal process to conclude.

It is incompetence that is being exposed. You are advocating for a bunch of incompetents.
Boo for Boris on 10:24 - Jun 16 with 978 views26_Paz

Boo for Boris on 10:19 - Jun 16 by eireblue

Which of the articles you read in the NewStatesman did you like the most this month?

Paz, you don't need to wait for the legal process to conclude.

It is incompetence that is being exposed. You are advocating for a bunch of incompetents.

I haven’t read any articles in the new statesman this month. As I said I do not have access to it.

The Paz Man

Boo for Boris on 10:26 - Jun 16 with 977 viewsTimefliesbyintheblue

Boo for Boris on 10:11 - Jun 16 by Ryorry

So by your own admission, you don't recognise corruption when it's right there in front of your eyes, simply because the people engaging in it suit your own interests and purposes. That makes you morally corrupt too.

Whoa - the name calling we have on here!
Mr Ryorry, I will pit my morals against yours at anytime. I was trying to explain why there has been no court case and no criminal prosecution. Where did I say that I do not recognise corruption. Like many politicians you make it up as you go along.
Boo for Boris on 10:31 - Jun 16 with 966 viewseireblue

Boo for Boris on 10:24 - Jun 16 by 26_Paz

I haven’t read any articles in the new statesman this month. As I said I do not have access to it.

Everyone has access to four free articles a month. So you do have access.

You are either not very good at using the internet (incompetent), or you didn't actually try to read the article (you statement was untrue).

I can see why you like the current Tory Government.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2021 10:33]
Boo for Boris on 10:42 - Jun 16 with 955 views26_Paz

Boo for Boris on 10:31 - Jun 16 by eireblue

Everyone has access to four free articles a month. So you do have access.

You are either not very good at using the internet (incompetent), or you didn't actually try to read the article (you statement was untrue).

I can see why you like the current Tory Government.
[Post edited 16 Jun 2021 10:33]

Only if they register. I have not registered.

The Paz Man

Boo for Boris on 10:43 - Jun 16 with 950 viewsnoggin

Boo for Boris on 10:42 - Jun 16 by 26_Paz

I haven't registered and can read the article.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Boo for Boris on 10:46 - Jun 16 with 941 viewseireblue

Boo for Boris on 10:42 - Jun 16 by 26_Paz

Incompetence then. Close the Window asking you to register, read the article.

It is fairly simple, even a Tory minister could manage it, with help from a civil servant, obvs.
Boo for Boris on 10:49 - Jun 16 with 930 viewsEwan_Oozami

Boo for Boris on 10:26 - Jun 16 by Timefliesbyintheblue

Whoa - the name calling we have on here!
Mr Ryorry, I will pit my morals against yours at anytime. I was trying to explain why there has been no court case and no criminal prosecution. Where did I say that I do not recognise corruption. Like many politicians you make it up as you go along.

Nice to see gender assumptions still alive and kicking....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Boo for Boris on 11:04 - Jun 16 with 904 viewsRyorry

Boo for Boris on 10:49 - Jun 16 by Ewan_Oozami

Nice to see gender assumptions still alive and kicking....

Yeah, but tbh I'm far more bovvered by being described as a "politician"!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024