Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? 16:16 - Dec 8 with 2808 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Not that I can remember.

It is appalling, most of the time there is no reason for him to even be near to being offside, its like he doesn't even bother looking down the line. Infuriating.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 16:18 - Dec 8 with 2260 viewsEwan_Oozami

Maybe that could have been coached out of him and been shown how to make better runs? Ah, maybe not....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 16:19 - Dec 8 with 2249 viewsRadioOrwell

Reminds me of David Johnson 2.
I have an official widescreen photo of the play off final. Who's in an offside position ?
Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 16:21 - Dec 8 with 2219 viewshomer_123

More infuriating was Janoi looking along the line from left back and not stepping up with everyone else.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 16:25 - Dec 8 with 2195 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 16:21 - Dec 8 by homer_123

More infuriating was Janoi looking along the line from left back and not stepping up with everyone else.

Dont get me started on our defensive line, or lack thereof.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 16:34 - Dec 8 with 2149 viewsBlueStreak

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 16:19 - Dec 8 by RadioOrwell

I have an official widescreen photo of the play off final. Who's in an offside position ?

How dare you compare any of the current squad with DJ, even in a jokey way. The guy is absolutely head and shoulders (appreciate the irony here) above the rest of this squad that he shouldn't even be mentioned in the same conversation.
Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 16:43 - Dec 8 with 2098 viewsTrequartista

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 16:19 - Dec 8 by RadioOrwell

Bit harsh, Barnsley have the ball in that photo and Naylor is getting ready to come on so Johnson is injured as well.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 16:45 - Dec 8 with 2084 viewstextbackup

Maybe he expects the ball to be played quicker?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 16:47 - Dec 8 with 2074 viewsEwan_Oozami

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 16:45 - Dec 8 by textbackup

He can go offside, come back onside, and then go offside again the time it takes for the ball to be played forward....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Login to get fewer ads

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 16:54 - Dec 8 with 2039 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 16:45 - Dec 8 by textbackup

Im sure he does, but it no excuse to literally be standing offside, as he often is. Not even just offside, evidently offside, not even close.

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 16:55 - Dec 8 with 2025 viewsThisIsMyUsername

I'll raise you Tamas Priskin.

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 16:58 - Dec 8 with 2001 viewsBluespeed225

If it's the one i have it's taken about 30 seconds after kick off, so i don't think much was hinging on the decision.
Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 17:04 - Dec 8 with 1964 viewsbilllm

NO,
Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 18:05 - Dec 8 with 1857 viewsDavoIPB

You just know everytime there is through ball to him that he will be offside. Haven't seen Bonne make one good run this year apart from Crewe right at the end.
Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 18:34 - Dec 8 with 1806 viewsBloomBlue

Pablo
Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 19:08 - Dec 8 with 1738 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 16:21 - Dec 8 by homer_123

Equally rather than more. Donacien did it once and it really cost us. Bonne did it every time.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 19:37 - Dec 8 with 1694 viewsjaykay

i think he was born offside.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 19:48 - Dec 8 with 1668 viewsCoastalblue

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 16:47 - Dec 8 by Ewan_Oozami

He can go offside, come back onside, and then go offside again the time it takes for the ball to be played forward....

Played forward? I think most of our midfield think they're playing rugby unuin rules.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 20:18 - Dec 8 with 1620 views_sanctimoanious_

indeed. Also never seen a player touch his hair and penis so much.
Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 20:23 - Dec 8 with 1601 viewsgreyhound

Kevin Lisbie... End of discussion
Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 20:26 - Dec 8 with 1585 viewschrismakin

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 20:23 - Dec 8 by greyhound

Kevin Lisbie... End of discussion

Our new manager? Blimey Greyhound first with the ITK again... ;)

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 20:53 - Dec 8 with 1514 viewsWickets

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 18:05 - Dec 8 by DavoIPB

You just know everytime there is through ball to him that he will be offside. Haven't seen Bonne make one good run this year apart from Crewe right at the end.

What !
Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 21:33 - Dec 8 with 1458 viewsSwailsey

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 18:05 - Dec 8 by DavoIPB

Nonsense

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 21:42 - Dec 8 with 1437 viewsgreyhound

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 20:26 - Dec 8 by chrismakin

Our new manager? Blimey Greyhound first with the ITK again... ;)

Jokes aside as yet I haven't heard a single whisper.
Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 21:44 - Dec 8 with 1433 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 21:42 - Dec 8 by greyhound

Jokes aside as yet I haven't heard a single whisper.

This has to be the first time ever, where nobody has clue what is going on, there are barely even any links. Hope that isn't cause the board still aren't sure what they are going to do.

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 21:50 - Dec 8 with 1409 viewschrismakin

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 21:44 - Dec 8 by TRUE_BLUE123

This has to be the first time ever, where nobody has clue what is going on, there are barely even any links. Hope that isn't cause the board still aren't sure what they are going to do.

Based on how Ashton puts a media block in transfers you'd imagine he runs a very tight ship when it comes to office stuff.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024