Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? 16:16 - Dec 8 with 2817 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Not that I can remember.

It is appalling, most of the time there is no reason for him to even be near to being offside, its like he doesn't even bother looking down the line. Infuriating.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 22:49 - Dec 8 with 522 viewsMattinLondon

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 16:34 - Dec 8 by BlueStreak

How dare you compare any of the current squad with DJ, even in a jokey way. The guy is absolutely head and shoulders (appreciate the irony here) above the rest of this squad that he shouldn't even be mentioned in the same conversation.

Plus DJ could actually finish.
Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 22:51 - Dec 8 with 515 viewsVaughan8

I'm sure Nicky Forster (the guy who partnered Parkin for a while) was offside A LOT!!
Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 23:32 - Dec 8 with 481 viewsTheBlueGnu

Geoffrey Whitehead's stats show him as being the player most caught offside in the Guildford and District Sunday League.

Poll: Other than "The Mean Machine", what was your favourite Wacky Races car ?

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 08:31 - Dec 9 with 428 viewsDJR

I am not that aware of him being offside that much, but what I will say that the service to him has been appalling these last few weeks (apart from the Crewe game when he got a couple of chances). Even early on none of the goals he scored were served to him on a plate. Incidentally, the Charlton game showed just how poor the passing and distribution of many of our players is. Unless we can get the basics right, we will never improve.
Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 08:42 - Dec 9 with 401 viewsIGO

Chris Kiwomya.
Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 08:59 - Dec 9 with 395 viewsgmanrom

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 08:42 - Dec 9 by IGO

Chris Kiwomya.

Adrian Paz, enough said.

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Has there ever been a player who is offside more than Macauley Bonne? on 22:03 - Dec 29 with 320 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Bump…..

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024