Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those who have had Boosters 11:14 - Dec 16 with 4839 viewshype313

Generally ok, or did you feel quite rough for a while?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

For those who have had Boosters on 14:18 - Dec 16 with 658 viewsjeera

For those who have had Boosters on 11:46 - Dec 16 by Pinewoodblue

Think it is an age thing, the older you are the less reaction.

What about looks?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

For those who have had Boosters on 14:18 - Dec 16 with 664 viewsIpswichKnight

Pfizer- arm was tender and itchy and felt heavy for day and half. Leg muscles felt like lead think doing a 10k but without the satisfaction of actually running one! Nothing lasted past 2 days.
For those who have had Boosters on 14:22 - Dec 16 with 647 viewsElderGrizzly

Pfizer on Tuesday.

Head was pounding yesterday and today feel like i've been hit by a bus. Head is better though quite randomly.

Better than getting Covid I assume
For those who have had Boosters on 14:38 - Dec 16 with 624 viewsgardins01

Ask me in 10 years and if I am still alive I will let you know!
For those who have had Boosters on 16:00 - Dec 16 with 594 viewsbluelagos

Another sore arm from Moderna here. Pretty much like someone had punched me in the upper arm. Fine after a couple of days.

Otherwise all good. Certainly not worth worrying about - make sure you avoid having your main arm done if that might cause a problem.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

For those who have had Boosters on 16:26 - Dec 16 with 576 viewsTractorWood

I had Pfizer on a Tuesday 2 weeks ago. Was nervous as I had an ultra marathon on that Sunday. Felt groggy for a few days but was eventually fine.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 16:27]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

For those who have had Boosters on 16:36 - Dec 16 with 564 viewsCoastalblue

Had Pfizer a couple of hours ago, I'll let you know. Supposed to be up for work at 5 in the morning so hopefully no issues.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

For those who have had Boosters on 16:42 - Dec 16 with 546 viewshype313

For those who have had Boosters on 16:36 - Dec 16 by Coastalblue

Had Pfizer a couple of hours ago, I'll let you know. Supposed to be up for work at 5 in the morning so hopefully no issues.

Yeah, had mine 4 hours ago, and starting to feel a little dicey....

Login to get fewer ads

For those who have had Boosters on 16:44 - Dec 16 with 546 viewsStokieBlue

For those who have had Boosters on 16:42 - Dec 16 by hype313

Yeah, had mine 4 hours ago, and starting to feel a little dicey....

Had mine about then as well, no issues thus far.

Had Pfizer this time, previously was two shots of AZ. Was supposed to be Moderna but they ran out.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

For those who have had Boosters on 16:48 - Dec 16 with 540 viewsEly_Blue

Had my Pfizer booster on 4th December and had nothing more than the dead/sore arm at the point of injection for a couple of days, nothing more

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

For those who have had Boosters on 17:14 - Dec 16 with 519 viewsmikeybloo88

Had Moderna a few weeks ago, no problems other than a tender arm for a day. First two AZ jabs didn't bother me much either.
For those who have had Boosters on 17:20 - Dec 16 with 502 viewsNthsuffolkblue

For those who have had Boosters on 11:30 - Dec 16 by NthQldITFC

Moderna. Very slightly achy arm, but virtually nothing really, for 24 hours or so. Very slight chill for a couple of hours in the evening. Other than that, hunky dory!

AZ for first two with no side effects, except possibly slightly sore knee joints, but that could well be a co-incidence after cycling.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 11:31]

I had side effects from both the AZ ones. First time, headache for an hour an hour after it. Second one I had longer lasting symptoms with pins and needles in feet and hands. After begin checked that it wasn't anything more serious, it went away after about a month and the doctor said have a different one for the booster (before they were officially a thing).

Have the booster booked for Tuesday so expect to be a bit rough on Wednesday but we will see.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

For those who have had Boosters on 17:24 - Dec 16 with 491 viewsNthsuffolkblue

For those who have had Boosters on 13:43 - Dec 16 by markchips

Had Modena , previously Astro Zeneca.

Sore arm and bad headache the following dat, eventually took 2 paracetamol and then fine by the evening.

Nothing compared to the pain I have experienced since 10 PM last night and it is still there.

Can't get over how lacksadaisacal the likes of Penney, Nsiala and Carroll were. Did they seriously think they would stay in a job after that performance.

If only 2 paracetamol would take away that pain.

I really felt for my son going to school today. Must have been nearly as bad as work the day after the Man Utd game. I found out people were nodge fans who I never even realised followed football that day.

For those who have had Boosters on 17:28 - Dec 16 with 484 viewsNthsuffolkblue

For those who have had Boosters on 14:22 - Dec 16 by ElderGrizzly

Pfizer on Tuesday.

Head was pounding yesterday and today feel like i've been hit by a bus. Head is better though quite randomly.

Better than getting Covid I assume

The symptoms I had from Covid after being double-jabbed were worse than the side-effects I had on either occasion. I would assume that it would have been far worse had I not been jabbed too.

For those who have had Boosters on 18:04 - Dec 16 with 463 viewsjontysnut

Pfizer. Sore arm for a bit. Went to bed but woke up with a Norfolk accent singing on the ball City and asking about Jimmy Bone.
For those who have had Boosters on 18:07 - Dec 16 with 462 viewsronnyd

Didn't even have a stiff/achy arm. Wondered if they'd actually done it. That was Pfizer by the way.
[Post edited 16 Dec 2021 18:19]
For those who have had Boosters on 09:35 - Dec 17 with 392 viewsN2_Blue

Had my booster yesterday (Moderna) and feel pretty rough. Sore arm but real chills and aches especially my neck through the night, beginning to feel a bit better now thankfully

Not as bad as AZ first jab which was awful and yet had no side effects at all after the 2nd one.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

For those who have had Boosters on 09:37 - Dec 17 with 386 viewshype313

For those who have had Boosters on 09:35 - Dec 17 by N2_Blue

Had my booster yesterday (Moderna) and feel pretty rough. Sore arm but real chills and aches especially my neck through the night, beginning to feel a bit better now thankfully

Not as bad as AZ first jab which was awful and yet had no side effects at all after the 2nd one.

Update from me, had it yesterday at midday, sore arm, generally feel ok.

The second Moderna hit me harder than this booster.

For those who have had Boosters on 09:37 - Dec 17 with 386 viewsRadioOrwell

Moderna booster.

Felt nothing whatsoever.
Didn't feel anything after the 1st two either.
For those who have had Boosters on 09:46 - Dec 17 with 380 viewsN2_Blue

For those who have had Boosters on 09:37 - Dec 17 by RadioOrwell

Moderna booster.

Felt nothing whatsoever.
Didn't feel anything after the 1st two either.

Nice, that's lucky. I don't know many people who've had no reaction to any of them. You must be made of strong stuff!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

For those who have had Boosters on 09:46 - Dec 17 with 380 viewsTractor_Buck

Pfizer two days ago - sore arm but no side effects. Mrs Buck and the Buckfather all the same.

I've got lots of anecdotal evidence from friends and colleagues who've had Moderna and all felt really bad for a couple of days afterwards.
For those who have had Boosters on 10:02 - Dec 17 with 350 viewsRadioOrwell

For those who have had Boosters on 09:46 - Dec 17 by N2_Blue

Nice, that's lucky. I don't know many people who've had no reaction to any of them. You must be made of strong stuff!

yeah it's a bit strange.
I don't know anyone else who felt nothing.
And I'm certainly not made of strong stuff. I was recently off work for 3 days with a cold.
For those who have had Boosters on 10:25 - Dec 17 with 345 viewsPiercingBlue

had Pfizer in one arm flu in the other. Felt fine apart from one achy arm (the flu one)
For those who have had Boosters on 10:34 - Dec 17 with 338 viewsBluesky

Zero reaction to third Pfizer. I'm on the Oxford Zoe test survey and antibody levels are positive.
For those who have had Boosters on 10:35 - Dec 17 with 334 viewsCBBlue

For those who have had Boosters on 09:35 - Dec 17 by N2_Blue

Are you me? Exactly the same jabs and exactly the same reactions/non reactions. The moderna booster felt like full blown flu and prompted me to get my flu jab booked as I'd forgotten just how debilitating it can be.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024