Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? 09:55 - Dec 22 with 2824 viewsBlueBadger

Surely not!

https://www.edp24.co.uk/news/business/norwich-city-christmas-fair-spells-disappo
[Post edited 22 Dec 2021 10:16]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Something slight shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 10:08 - Dec 22 with 2755 viewshoppy

If the ice rink was so disappointing, why didn't they just put a big league table down on the floor - they'd have been able to slide down that easily enough...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Something slight shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 10:16 - Dec 22 with 2707 viewsclive_baker

Not quite the levels of dodgy, seedy, gambling firm sponsors that they had to backtrack on, but that does look absolutely dreadful.

Reminds me of the one near Ringwood some years back that a mate of mine got hoodwinked into visiting. Think the organisers got done for that.
[Post edited 22 Dec 2021 10:17]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Something slight shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 10:29 - Dec 22 with 2638 viewsFreddies_Ears

Something slight shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 10:08 - Dec 22 by hoppy

If the ice rink was so disappointing, why didn't they just put a big league table down on the floor - they'd have been able to slide down that easily enough...

That, dear Hoppy, is my post of the year!!!!
Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 10:32 - Dec 22 with 2615 viewsGeomorph

Fake plastic watering can
And fake plastic crying fans…
Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 10:39 - Dec 22 with 2564 viewsNthQldITFC

Unbelievably cringe-worthy effort from the budgies, but on a more serious note, keeping two reindeer in what looks like a ten foot square pen, with a bit of straw on plastic sheeting on top of concrete, is unacceptable to me.

No doubt they have to stay in there for hours while all manner of Norfolk folk mill past, pointing and 'oohing' and 'aahing' at them.

They may be only dumb animals, but that doesn't give them the right to do that to a couple of noble denizens of the frozen north.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Something slight shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 10:48 - Dec 22 with 2525 viewsVaughan8

Something slight shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 10:08 - Dec 22 by hoppy

Have an uppie. Make me laugh.

I'm stealing this haha
Something slight shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 10:55 - Dec 22 with 2504 viewsBlueBadger

Something slight shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 10:29 - Dec 22 by Freddies_Ears

In any other year, it would be mine. It's been an astonishing year for TWTD posts, particularly in the last two weeks.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 11:46 - Dec 22 with 2382 viewsstonojnr

It looks a bit naff but what do people expect for these 'winter wonderland' experiences, its held in a car park, of course it's going to be rubbish.

Havent they had something similar at Chantry library this year, ? And i do remember an ice rink down at Portman Rd few years back, probably 10- 15 years now, which seemed to be mostly water based plastic, Because temporary ice rinks with ice, are very expensive.
Login to get fewer ads

Something slight shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 12:11 - Dec 22 with 2339 viewshoppy

Something slight shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 10:29 - Dec 22 by Freddies_Ears

Why, thank you!

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 12:19 - Dec 22 with 2321 viewsIllinoisblue

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 10:32 - Dec 22 by Geomorph

Fake plastic watering can
And fake plastic crying fans…

I’ll be singing that all day now. Which is not a bad thing

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 12:21 - Dec 22 with 2301 viewsKeno

Will that go on their "honours' board

2021 Participated in Winter Wonderland

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 12:21 - Dec 22 with 2301 viewsIllinoisblue

Absolutely love love these winter wonderland gone wrong stories. See more and more of them each year as chancers and carnival people continue to take the piss in spectacular fashion. Merry Xmas!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 12:36 - Dec 22 with 2234 viewsSteve_M

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 12:21 - Dec 22 by Illinoisblue

Absolutely love love these winter wonderland gone wrong stories. See more and more of them each year as chancers and carnival people continue to take the piss in spectacular fashion. Merry Xmas!

It's just lacking a few people putting an angry face on.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 13:39 - Dec 22 with 2111 viewsjontysnut

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 12:21 - Dec 22 by Illinoisblue

Yes Christmas for me begins with a winter wonderland story. Donkeys with plastic antlers, mud, dodgy santa etc
Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 13:48 - Dec 22 with 2081 viewsfooters

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 10:39 - Dec 22 by NthQldITFC

Unbelievably cringe-worthy effort from the budgies, but on a more serious note, keeping two reindeer in what looks like a ten foot square pen, with a bit of straw on plastic sheeting on top of concrete, is unacceptable to me.

No doubt they have to stay in there for hours while all manner of Norfolk folk mill past, pointing and 'oohing' and 'aahing' at them.

They may be only dumb animals, but that doesn't give them the right to do that to a couple of noble denizens of the frozen north.

Indeed, dear chap. A robin redbreast in a cage puts all heaven in a rage, innit.

Set the venerable reindeer chaps free, say I.

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 13:53 - Dec 22 with 2051 viewshoppy

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 10:39 - Dec 22 by NthQldITFC

"They may be only dumb animals"

Presumably, you're referring to the Norfolkian organisers?

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 14:00 - Dec 22 with 2010 viewsNthsuffolkblue

"Unbeatable insurance advice" from NCFC? I wonder what that could be!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 14:07 - Dec 22 with 1989 viewsNthQldITFC

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 14:00 - Dec 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

"Unbeatable insurance advice" from NCFC? I wonder what that could be!

Third party and (stand) fire.

No need for the theft part, given the lack of precious metal in the building.

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 14:09 - Dec 22 with 1977 viewsOldFart71

It's another Budgie Budget Bodged Bazaar.
Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 14:14 - Dec 22 with 1952 viewsITFC_Forever

They are all dreadful.

And that one at Carrow Rd looks like a particularly bad (good?) example.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 17:46 - Dec 22 with 1788 viewshoppy

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 14:14 - Dec 22 by ITFC_Forever

They are all dreadful.

And that one at Carrow Rd looks like a particularly bad (good?) example.

I guess they were always going to participate in one sooner or later.

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 23:04 - Dec 22 with 1610 viewsNthQldITFC

In a perverse kind of way, it makes you proud to be British.

Something slightly shoddy and a bit tin-pot at Carrow Road? on 08:50 - Dec 23 with 1435 viewsb1079blue

It cant be that hard to do. Felixstowe had one outside the coop. It was free and packed for four days
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024