Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9 points separate 2nd-9th 22:02 - Feb 8 with 976 viewsPrrrromotionGiven

It's getting heated at the business end of the table. It's clearly too much to ask for us to reach 2nd, but my point is that the potential is there for the teams in 2nd-4th to p!ss away their seasons if they let their foot off the throttle.
9 points separate 2nd-9th on 22:06 - Feb 8 with 896 viewsjeera

Given Wigan have 4 games in hand over us that doesn't really work.

So on that note it wouldn't make any difference if we only scraped into 6th, which with a bit of luck might be doable.

We live in hope.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2022 22:07]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

9 points separate 2nd-9th on 22:11 - Feb 8 with 853 viewsOsborneOneNil

Sunderland are choking.
MK and Wycombe can’t get consistent.

We have a good chance.
9 points separate 2nd-9th on 22:14 - Feb 8 with 802 viewsbackwaywhen

We have won 6 /8 and only moved up one place ….. unbelievable Jeff
9 points separate 2nd-9th on 22:19 - Feb 8 with 770 viewsTheBoyBlue

We really do just need to take one game at at time. Gradually cut the gap to the top 6 and if we can do that and depending on when we do that look at closing the gap to the top 2. I suspect we'll run out of games for the latter. Rotherham are just too savvy at getting promoted from this division and will stick at it, whilst Wigan have loads of games in hand.

As for the former, the teams just above us are all very inconsistent, so if we can get a winning run going or even just keep up the win-2-lose-1 form and we stand a chance of sneaking in there.

As I said though, one game at a time, we need to worry about MK Dons and MK Dons only now.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

9 points separate 2nd-9th on 23:26 - Feb 8 with 599 viewsFrimleyBlue

If we are still in the hunt. April could be key with Oxfords run in...

Sunderland
Rotherham
Mk dons
Plymouth

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

9 points separate 2nd-9th on 23:32 - Feb 8 with 577 viewsBlueBadger

9 points separate 2nd-9th on 22:19 - Feb 8 by TheBoyBlue

We really do just need to take one game at at time. Gradually cut the gap to the top 6 and if we can do that and depending on when we do that look at closing the gap to the top 2. I suspect we'll run out of games for the latter. Rotherham are just too savvy at getting promoted from this division and will stick at it, whilst Wigan have loads of games in hand.

As for the former, the teams just above us are all very inconsistent, so if we can get a winning run going or even just keep up the win-2-lose-1 form and we stand a chance of sneaking in there.

As I said though, one game at a time, we need to worry about MK Dons and MK Dons only now.

All we can do is keep winning. If we do that, it puts the emphasis on the others doing the same.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024