Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season 23:03 - Apr 24 with 1470 viewsbluestandard

Well deserved 👏👏👏👏
Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 23:04 - Apr 24 with 1452 viewshoppy

Which keeper was selected, ahead of Walton?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 23:04 - Apr 24 with 1451 viewssuffolkpoker

Yep him and Morsey are the best signings this year by some way imo

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 23:06 - Apr 24 with 1432 viewsbluestandard

Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 23:04 - Apr 24 by hoppy

Which keeper was selected, ahead of Walton?

Cooper at Plymouth….
Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 23:15 - Apr 24 with 1394 viewsFixed_It

Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 23:04 - Apr 24 by suffolkpoker

Yep him and Morsey are the best signings this year by some way imo

You don't rate Walton?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 08:38 - Apr 25 with 1244 viewsGuthrum

Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 23:15 - Apr 24 by Fixed_It

You don't rate Walton?!

Nice to have several genuine candidates for POTS this season, rather than scratching around for just one.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 10:37 - Apr 25 with 1168 viewsCBBlue

Only player outside of the top 6 teams to make the list*

*I'm assuming Wednesday will overtake Wycombe with their game in hand.

Poll: School on Monday - are you sending in your R, Y1 or Y6 kids?

Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 10:47 - Apr 25 with 1156 viewsLeoMuff

Let’s hope we can keep him for next seasons, great player

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 12:36 - Apr 25 with 1099 viewsVeggie

We might as well just try and buy that team. Apart from the keeper and Burns obviously.
Login to get fewer ads

Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 14:20 - Apr 25 with 1025 viewsCopfordBlue

Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 10:47 - Apr 25 by LeoMuff

Let’s hope we can keep him for next seasons, great player

That’s my concern. He’s too good for league one. There’s a World Cup in November that Wales May qualify for. He’s got a far better chance of going if he’s playing in the championship.

Poll: Most enjoyable calendar year as an Ipswich supporter

Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 15:24 - Apr 25 with 973 viewsTractorFrog

Janoi Donacien should be in there too. Burns wouldn't be as good without Janoi behind him. They are the perfect duo on the right-hand side.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 17:09 - Apr 25 with 927 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 14:20 - Apr 25 by CopfordBlue

That’s my concern. He’s too good for league one. There’s a World Cup in November that Wales May qualify for. He’s got a far better chance of going if he’s playing in the championship.

Indeed, as he would clearly turn them down to play for us if he was called up.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 17:16 - Apr 25 with 916 viewsSTYG

Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 14:20 - Apr 25 by CopfordBlue

They have about 5 games in 15 days around June I think.

If Burns isn't called up then he won't be for some time. They've used plenty of players around League One in the past haven't they?

Burns would have to go up a division and then play regularly and still do the business in order to get noticed if not and not entirely sure that any of the clubs that can pay what it would take us to let him go (top end Championship clubs) wouldn't have better options anyway and even fewer play our system and might want to risk playing him somewhere else.

I can't see us letting him go anyway. Completely against what the investors are building to sell who might well be player of the season. Yes, we want to sign players, develop them and sell them on at a profit, but not necessarily our star man in year one.
Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 20:05 - Apr 25 with 850 viewsLeoMuff

Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 17:16 - Apr 25 by STYG

They have about 5 games in 15 days around June I think.

If Burns isn't called up then he won't be for some time. They've used plenty of players around League One in the past haven't they?

Burns would have to go up a division and then play regularly and still do the business in order to get noticed if not and not entirely sure that any of the clubs that can pay what it would take us to let him go (top end Championship clubs) wouldn't have better options anyway and even fewer play our system and might want to risk playing him somewhere else.

I can't see us letting him go anyway. Completely against what the investors are building to sell who might well be player of the season. Yes, we want to sign players, develop them and sell them on at a profit, but not necessarily our star man in year one.

If Burns is made an offer he likes, we won’t stand in his way if the fee is good, players effectively make the decisions not owners, would probably hinder our chances of getting in other potential names as well if they see us denying a move.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 20:14 - Apr 25 with 834 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Burns in Skybet League 1 Team of the Season on 20:05 - Apr 25 by LeoMuff

If Burns is made an offer he likes, we won’t stand in his way if the fee is good, players effectively make the decisions not owners, would probably hinder our chances of getting in other potential names as well if they see us denying a move.

Whilst he has clearly impressed in this league, I am not sure it will be enough for a club at a high enough level to offer us the sort of money we would accept ... or, therefore, a significantly better package to the player than we will have him on. I am quite sure that we will bring in the right players for Burns to see this as a project moving in the right direction.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024