Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Charlton away 09:10 - Aug 21 with 938 viewsHackneyblueboy

I know its a few months away but anyone know what allocation we normally get for the Valley? Will tickets reach general sale or are they all likely to be taken by season ticket holders?
Charlton away on 09:35 - Aug 21 with 853 viewsChurchman

I think the away end holds about 3000.

Tbh, their gates are not the greatest so if the away allocation is sold out, you should be able to get in ok. Good day out, Charlton, unless we get a thumping like last year.
Charlton away on 09:38 - Aug 21 with 830 viewstextbackup

Won’t go beyond ST holders I wouldn’t have thought

If you aren’t a ST holder and want to go, my advice would be buy a ticket for an upcoming charlton game asap, attend/don’t attend… then you’ll be on their system and will be ok to purchase one for ITFC game

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Charlton away on 09:40 - Aug 21 with 807 viewsgeg1992

I'd be shocked if they get past season ticket holders.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Charlton away on 10:02 - Aug 21 with 728 viewsStewart27

Charlton away on 09:35 - Aug 21 by Churchman

I think the away end holds about 3000.

Tbh, their gates are not the greatest so if the away allocation is sold out, you should be able to get in ok. Good day out, Charlton, unless we get a thumping like last year.

I thought we took 4K plus there a few years back? It was the year Tommy Smith scored in the first minute. I missed the goal as I was in the toilet! I’ve been a few times and it’s always packed. Last year (that awful game) it was a night game and we took over 3k.
Charlton away on 11:39 - Aug 21 with 576 viewsChurchman

Charlton away on 10:02 - Aug 21 by Stewart27

I thought we took 4K plus there a few years back? It was the year Tommy Smith scored in the first minute. I missed the goal as I was in the toilet! I’ve been a few times and it’s always packed. Last year (that awful game) it was a night game and we took over 3k.

You might be right. I just bunged ‘Charlton away end capacity’ in the search engine and that’s what came back.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024