Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts 11:41 - Aug 28 with 1637 viewsitfcjoe

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/nottingham-forest-m

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 12:25 - Aug 28 with 1444 viewsArnieM

Going well for us in our search for a striker then isn’t it. Wonder who we’ll end up signing …..Bonne!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 12:29 - Aug 28 with 1426 viewstractorboy1978

If true it definitely says we are looking for two additions - a striker and a 10.
Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 12:36 - Aug 28 with 1369 viewsFrimleyBlue

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 12:25 - Aug 28 by ArnieM

Going well for us in our search for a striker then isn’t it. Wonder who we’ll end up signing …..Bonne!

He's a winger.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 12:39 - Aug 28 with 1348 viewsBobsthename

Just want someone who can finish half chances and be some sort of threat in attack give us something going forward.
Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 12:40 - Aug 28 with 1327 viewsFrimleyBlue

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 12:39 - Aug 28 by Bobsthename

Just want someone who can finish half chances and be some sort of threat in attack give us something going forward.

Like harness

Waka waka eh eh

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 12:47 - Aug 28 with 1286 viewsBobsthename

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 12:40 - Aug 28 by FrimleyBlue

Like harness

Yeah that’s it let’s play him as our main striker hey?
Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 12:49 - Aug 28 with 1262 viewsFrimleyBlue

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 12:47 - Aug 28 by Bobsthename

Yeah that’s it let’s play him as our main striker hey?

I think the space given to him by the strikers enable him to score personally.

Waka waka eh eh

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 12:55 - Aug 28 with 1226 viewsBobsthename

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 12:49 - Aug 28 by FrimleyBlue

I think the space given to him by the strikers enable him to score personally.

I’m obviously struggling to get my point over we need decent striker i don’t think Ladapo,Jackson, are going to shoot us into the championship think we are need of a Daryl Murphy he would of bagged a few in this team and had the ability to create and finish chances out of nothing.
But where do we find someone like that it’s up to the contacts and scouts within the club maybe a foreign striker is out there waiting for a call.
Login to get fewer ads

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 13:01 - Aug 28 with 1195 viewshomer_123

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 12:55 - Aug 28 by Bobsthename

I’m obviously struggling to get my point over we need decent striker i don’t think Ladapo,Jackson, are going to shoot us into the championship think we are need of a Daryl Murphy he would of bagged a few in this team and had the ability to create and finish chances out of nothing.
But where do we find someone like that it’s up to the contacts and scouts within the club maybe a foreign striker is out there waiting for a call.

The way KM has us playing means we don't need to rely on a 20 goal a season out and out striker (which by the way are extremely hard to come by...especially in L1).

It's clear that the 9, along with the wing backs are designed to create space for our 10s. The work the 9 is asked to do is significant...closing down, working the defence and line as part of the wider forward line. For me...the system doesn't need an out and out 9.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 13:05 - Aug 28 with 1153 viewsBobsthename

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 13:01 - Aug 28 by homer_123

The way KM has us playing means we don't need to rely on a 20 goal a season out and out striker (which by the way are extremely hard to come by...especially in L1).

It's clear that the 9, along with the wing backs are designed to create space for our 10s. The work the 9 is asked to do is significant...closing down, working the defence and line as part of the wider forward line. For me...the system doesn't need an out and out 9.

Ok point taken but when our system of that play fails to break down a side surely plans B,C,D must come into play but i don’t think we have 9 as you say in our squad but i’m sure Mckenna has a plan.
Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 13:13 - Aug 28 with 1118 viewshomer_123

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 13:05 - Aug 28 by Bobsthename

Ok point taken but when our system of that play fails to break down a side surely plans B,C,D must come into play but i don’t think we have 9 as you say in our squad but i’m sure Mckenna has a plan.

Yep....plan Bs are def worth having. However...I'm rather pleased with the fact KM wa ts us to play this way and impose ourselves on teams...make them worry about us. We keep going and trying.

Yesterday a case in point. Under Cook and Lambert we'd have given up and resorted to direct route one. But the last 15 mins as Barnsley tired...we really imposed ourselves.

It's refreshing for a change.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 13:15 - Aug 28 with 1106 viewsBobsthename

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 13:13 - Aug 28 by homer_123

Yep....plan Bs are def worth having. However...I'm rather pleased with the fact KM wa ts us to play this way and impose ourselves on teams...make them worry about us. We keep going and trying.

Yesterday a case in point. Under Cook and Lambert we'd have given up and resorted to direct route one. But the last 15 mins as Barnsley tired...we really imposed ourselves.

It's refreshing for a change.

Yep i agree who play good stuff no doubt about it but when sides just stifle you you do need an alternative but point taken.
Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 13:20 - Aug 28 with 1080 viewsFrimleyBlue

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 12:55 - Aug 28 by Bobsthename

Murphy wouldn't have the stamina to do what KM wants his strikers to do.

Might help you too into the roles KM is asking of his team and forgetting old school formation based football.

So far the non striker scoring ipswich are joint top. That's all that matters.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2022 13:31]

Waka waka eh eh

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 13:27 - Aug 28 with 1047 viewsBobsthename

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 13:20 - Aug 28 by FrimleyBlue

Murphy wouldn't have the stamina to do what KM wants his strikers to do.

Might help you too into the roles KM is asking of his team and forgetting old school formation based football.

So far the non striker scoring ipswich are joint top. That's all that matters.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2022 13:31]

Mate your full of tosh some of your stats a fcuked up Burnley bottom? you need to give your head a shake let’s just agree to disagree in some discussions.
Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 13:28 - Aug 28 with 1034 viewsFrimleyBlue

Sheff Weds favourites for Mighten after bids from us and Hearts on 13:27 - Aug 28 by Bobsthename

Mate your full of tosh some of your stats a fcuked up Burnley bottom? you need to give your head a shake let’s just agree to disagree in some discussions.

Burton. Sorry. And also sorry as misread the table. Lol. They are bottom but I was staring only at the away form.. mind you they are top scorers away from home.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2022 13:30]

Waka waka eh eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024