Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm 14:42 - Oct 14 with 2135 viewsgiant_stow

m

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 15:18 - Oct 14 with 716 viewsRyorry

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 15:11 - Oct 14 by MattinLondon

She looked visibly annoyed at what the BBC chap asked regarding her credibility.

She had the same kind of expression on her face that I have after the f-t whistle's gone & we've lost at home.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 15:26 - Oct 14 with 687 viewsMattinLondon

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 15:18 - Oct 14 by Ryorry

She had the same kind of expression on her face that I have after the f-t whistle's gone & we've lost at home.

Initially I thought that you had put an ‘-‘ in between the f and t to cover up some bad language. Was wondering to myself what swear word could it be. Took me an age to cotton on that it was indeed ‘full time’.
I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 15:30 - Oct 14 with 671 viewsNthQldITFC

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 15:17 - Oct 14 by N2_Blue

Exactly this.

The state of the UK is an utter embarrassment. I know we haven't elected Liz Truss but the populations of other countries must look at the UK and think how on earth have you let yourself be governed by Boris Johnson and Liz Truss and now seemingly unable to do anything about if for another 12 months!

Pound shop Berlusconi's the pair of 'em!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 15:51 - Oct 14 with 632 viewsZx1988

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:50 - Oct 14 by EastTownBlue

Telling that she went to the Telegraph and Sun for the first two questions but they were not exactly supportive.

Quite telling, as well, that it took her so long to choose each question. She clearly knew that there was zero support in the room, and appeared to be trying to work out who'd give her the least worst kicking.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 15:53 - Oct 14 with 619 viewsmylittletown

She is so far out of her depth.
She also looks as if she is struggling to keep herself from just breaking down.
I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 17:32 - Oct 14 with 559 viewsBlueBadger

Have we got the point where Corbyn would actually be better yet?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 17:53 - Oct 14 with 538 viewslowhouseblue

but in all seriousness, at this point what is going to help her? she's as finished as a completely finished thing and we're just waiting for the tory mps to work out how to do the deed.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 19:32 - Oct 14 with 478 viewsSwansea_Blue

I missed all the excitement today and have just watched some clips. I’m never going to worry about imposter syndrome again, that’s for sure.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 20:03 - Oct 14 with 454 viewsHARRY10

I think that she should be given time. A new initiative like growth cannot be achieved overnight. No PM in the country's past has talked, or even attempted, growth. So we are on new territory here

She knows what she is doing. So much, that like the favourite in a horse race, she is carrying a self imposed handicap

A huge raft of costly and time consuming regulations and checks on export, coupled with the clever act of shutting off access to the very labour needed for not only growth, but continuing the current level of economic activity.

Some may mock brexiteers, just as they might mock a football team taking to the pitch with only seven players, one of whom is a blind goal keeper, but there is method in their lunacy.

If only that as GDP continues to fall, it will look all the better if it ever recovers.

In Truss we trust.
I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 21:05 - Oct 14 with 436 viewsNBVJohn

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:50 - Oct 14 by EastTownBlue

Telling that she went to the Telegraph and Sun for the first two questions but they were not exactly supportive.

The most excruciating part of her speech was that, ‘’this is what I was elected…….(long pause)….by my party members to do’’

The legging it from the stage when Peston asked her if she felt she should apologise was a close second.

Norwich City must be so proud that she’s attached herself to them…..
I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 21:11 - Oct 14 with 431 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:47 - Oct 14 by gtsb1966

Did she mention the energy price cap deal. She really should mention it sometimes.

Perhaps when she does, she could point out that it isn't actually an overall price cap at all, too.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 21:13 - Oct 14 with 428 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 17:53 - Oct 14 by lowhouseblue

but in all seriousness, at this point what is going to help her? she's as finished as a completely finished thing and we're just waiting for the tory mps to work out how to do the deed.

What? So that the party can elect Patel or Braverman instead?

The problem is with the party not the individual.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 21:13 - Oct 14 with 426 viewsNBVJohn

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 21:11 - Oct 14 by Nthsuffolkblue

Perhaps when she does, she could point out that it isn't actually an overall price cap at all, too.

Do you honestly think she knows or cares?
I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 21:22 - Oct 14 with 418 viewsbungaytractor

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 14:54 - Oct 14 by jeera

Anything about delivering?

She must have mentioned 'delivering' at least eight times as is her thing?

She'll be a Deliveroo driver by next week so fingers crossed
I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 21:25 - Oct 14 with 414 viewsringwoodblue

You know you’re in trouble when you are less eloquent than Robert Peston

Poll: How do you feel about the EADT digital subscription?

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 21:42 - Oct 14 with 387 viewsChurchman

I reckon not answering questions won't have helped her. nm on 21:05 - Oct 14 by NBVJohn

The most excruciating part of her speech was that, ‘’this is what I was elected…….(long pause)….by my party members to do’’

The legging it from the stage when Peston asked her if she felt she should apologise was a close second.

Norwich City must be so proud that she’s attached herself to them…..

Norwich must be laughing their heads off. She spent yours and my money on £2k worth of stuff from the club shop!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024