Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Underpants 23:23 - Oct 22 with 4558 viewsLord_Lucan

I've always wondered what the main point of them were.

As an elderly man I now know for obvious reasons, for example I was just posting on here and thought that I wanted a piss but before I got 5 yards I'd squirted a load into my pants - this might not be the norm of an elderly man I accept, it might just be the downfalls of a heavy drinker. Ironically, when I want a piss I can't.

However, when it comes to the other end I have on occasion more recently started to follow through on occasion and I accept that on these occasions underpants in whatever form have a place.

So, my question is, what purpose do underpants have for the younger man?

Genuinely intrigued as from memory they are a bit of a hinderance, from distant memory after a First Floor encounter back in the day, it's one thing struggling with a brassiere but when you can't deal with you're own pants it's a bit of a negative situation.

And what about when you were a kid and had to get re dressed after being in the swimming pool - they just rolled into a sort of tube didn't they.

Crazy days baby

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Underpants on 10:22 - Oct 23 with 1871 viewsGuthrum

Underpants on 09:40 - Oct 23 by noggin

I was going to say, they stop you getting your pubes caught in your zipper, but I am informed that young men wax or shave these days.

I once had to be shaved down there for a hernia operation. The stubble was horrendous.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Underpants on 10:31 - Oct 23 with 1862 viewsOldFart71

Don't know your exact age. I am in my early 70's. Back in 2019 although I have IBS my stools were a bit more runny than normal, so went to see my lady Doctor. She asked me when was the last time I had my prostate checked. I said about 2 years ago, turned out it was 5 years ago. She put the old rubber glove on and did the necessary and decided to send me for an MRI . From that I had a biopsy which turned out it was cancerous. Because it was just within the prostate I went onto a watch and wait regime where your PSA is checked every three months. My PSA has risen from 1.5 to 5.5 therefore I have been advised to go onto hormone treatment and then radiotherapy. The hormone treatment reduces the testosterone which apparently provides the necessary for the cancer to develop. So in essence, GO TO YOUR DOCTOR A.S.A.P.
Underpants on 10:31 - Oct 23 with 1861 viewsLord_Lucan

Underpants on 02:01 - Oct 23 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Privatize it.

I don't think that is the answer at all, much of The NHS is outsourced to private operations but I would bring that all back to the state.

The rank and file NHS workers are by and large pretty outstanding people but the waste of ££££££££££ is a scandal.

It needs a total reform, it needs breaking apart and starting again.

Messing with The NHS used to be a vote loser but now I think it would be a vote winner, most people by their own experiences now accept it's pretty sh1t.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2022 10:32]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

[Redacted] on 10:49 - Oct 23 with 1825 viewsvictorywilhappen

Underpants on 00:53 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

Ha! Not in this case. The receptionist lady blamed it on a “covid backlog”

[Redacted]
Underpants on 10:55 - Oct 23 with 1792 viewsurbanblue

[Redacted] on 10:49 - Oct 23 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

You actually get sent one every two or three years. Very good system eh.

Regarding Prostrate test the docs here don't do the finger probe any more. They say the PSA does the job although I was always under the impression that the finger was more accurate.

My mates thought it was hilarious that I actually asked my GP to do the probe before I knew this.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2022 11:03]
[Redacted] on 11:06 - Oct 23 with 1768 viewsvictorywilhappen

Underpants on 10:55 - Oct 23 by urbanblue

Regarding Prostrate test the docs here don't do the finger probe any more. They say the PSA does the job although I was always under the impression that the finger was more accurate.

My mates thought it was hilarious that I actually asked my GP to do the probe before I knew this.

[Redacted]
Underpants on 11:18 - Oct 23 with 1745 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Get your prostate checked out pronto fella.
Had mine checked out after having similar piss related incidents just prior to the pandemic. Blood test a couple of days later and all good.
Caffeine and alcohol seems to set the flood gates open though.

On your underpants conundrum, Felix has an amazing pair.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Underpants on 11:25 - Oct 23 with 1736 viewsLord_Lucan

Underpants on 11:18 - Oct 23 by StochesStotasBlewe

Get your prostate checked out pronto fella.
Had mine checked out after having similar piss related incidents just prior to the pandemic. Blood test a couple of days later and all good.
Caffeine and alcohol seems to set the flood gates open though.

On your underpants conundrum, Felix has an amazing pair.

Did they put anything up your arse?

Login to get fewer ads

Underpants on 11:28 - Oct 23 with 1732 viewsMeadowlark

Underpants on 00:09 - Oct 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

An enlarged prostate is likely not a cancerous prostate and a lazer down your tubes might reduce your pant washing bill. Leave it too long and your kidneys might not like it.
Just get yourself in the system, hopefully an mri scan will be offered and help to show what's what.
My old man died of prostate cancer and I am having to manage an enlarged one which can be a bit of a pain but hopefully I will have the chance to act if any sinister changes occur. So far I have resisted the lazer option!

It's laser. Not lazer.
The word "laser" is an acronym for "light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation"
Underpants on 11:29 - Oct 23 with 1728 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Underpants on 11:25 - Oct 23 by Lord_Lucan

Yep, and he had fingers the size of Heck’s sausages.
Pain free and and he didn’t take his time either. In and out of the surgery in ten minutes.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Underpants on 11:32 - Oct 23 with 1722 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Underpants on 11:25 - Oct 23 by Lord_Lucan

It's just a little prick in your arm!!

The finger may well come later, followed by a flow test (so having a piss) and possibly a scan after that. Likely first step will be a pill to make emptying your bladder easier, thus saving your pants!

Edit.....man up you big girl's blouse!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2022 11:35]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Underpants on 11:35 - Oct 23 with 1712 viewsOldFart71

Underpants on 10:55 - Oct 23 by urbanblue

PSA is a strange creature and although there's a proposal to bring in prostate cancer checks for those over 50 I am unsure that they are 100% convinced that a PSA test followed by an MRI scan provides a definite answer. Even then if you have the MRI and it shows a patch on the prostate you then have to have a biopsy via a camera with a bit on the end that snips off a bit of the prostate for analysis. You may then be asked to have a further biopsy via the peritoneum which for those not familiar is the area between your dangly bits and your bum hole. Not pleasant. Also a person may have a high PSA and not have prostate cancer or a low PSA and have prostate cancer. If you have prostate cancer it will then depend on how far advanced it is and something called a Gleason Scale. If you are on a low level you will probably be offered "Wait and see" where your PSA is checked every 3 months, removal of the prostate or hormone treatment followed by radiotherapy. If your level is high then the Wait and see option won't be offered.
Underpants on 11:36 - Oct 23 with 1714 viewsLord_Lucan

Underpants on 11:32 - Oct 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

It's just a little prick in your arm!!

The finger may well come later, followed by a flow test (so having a piss) and possibly a scan after that. Likely first step will be a pill to make emptying your bladder easier, thus saving your pants!

Edit.....man up you big girl's blouse!
[Post edited 23 Oct 2022 11:35]

Dr Hall done the finger thing a few years back and I shat on his hand, there was a blooming student Dr in the room as well.

This is not good and I don't like the idea of a piss flow tasting session either unless in the confines of my own bedroom during one of those special nights.

Underpants on 11:45 - Oct 23 with 1684 viewsjaykay

Underpants on 00:15 - Oct 23 by Lord_Lucan

Prostrate mostrate.

I'm in denial - although I just realised that my initial post didn't include the edit because it said sh1t with an i. I have now edited it to say sh1t with an I - I've busted the system baby!!!!

for someone who watched their younger brother die of prostate cancer early this year, i would advise you to get checked over.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Underpants on 11:51 - Oct 23 with 1676 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Underpants on 11:36 - Oct 23 by Lord_Lucan

Dr Hall done the finger thing a few years back and I shat on his hand, there was a blooming student Dr in the room as well.

This is not good and I don't like the idea of a piss flow tasting session either unless in the confines of my own bedroom during one of those special nights.

You beat me to the edit!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Underpants on 12:31 - Oct 23 with 1619 viewsBiGDonnie

You've obviously never got your pecker caught in the zipper upon closing.

"We've got a bleeder"!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Underpants on 12:46 - Oct 23 with 1583 viewsBlueBoots

Underpants on 11:28 - Oct 23 by Meadowlark

It's laser. Not lazer.
The word "laser" is an acronym for "light amplification by stimulated emission of radiation"

Nah, it's one of these...the old helmet down the helmet treatment

[Post edited 23 Oct 2022 12:47]

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Underpants on 13:07 - Oct 23 with 1559 viewsLeaky

Underpants on 02:28 - Oct 23 by Illinoisblue

They blamed it on a covid backlog. We have a good insurance plan. I’m in no rush to have tubes shoved up my ass anyway!

I've had it done, you watch it all on the telly ,while the doctors play computer games with your innards.
Underpants on 13:11 - Oct 23 with 1556 viewsGlasgowBlue

Underpants on 10:22 - Oct 23 by Guthrum

I once had to be shaved down there for a hernia operation. The stubble was horrendous.

I got shaved there for a hernia operation in 2019. The half they shaved grey back grey. So my crotch now looks like Dickie Davies.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Underpants on 13:30 - Oct 23 with 1533 viewsNthQldITFC

Underpants on 13:11 - Oct 23 by GlasgowBlue

I got shaved there for a hernia operation in 2019. The half they shaved grey back grey. So my crotch now looks like Dickie Davies.

Dickie Davies has a longer nose than that, does he not?

Edit: Tense. He's still with us, would you believe it.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2022 13:32]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Underpants on 13:33 - Oct 23 with 1526 viewsGeoffSentence

Underpants on 23:36 - Oct 22 by SitfcB

Which of the seven dwarfs are you?

Happy, I'd have thought.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Underpants on 13:37 - Oct 23 with 1514 viewsNthQldITFC

Underpants on 13:30 - Oct 23 by NthQldITFC

Dickie Davies has a longer nose than that, does he not?

Edit: Tense. He's still with us, would you believe it.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2022 13:32]

Here's a picture of Dickie Davies to prove it.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Underpants on 20:53 - Oct 23 with 1402 viewsGeoffSentence

A well chosen pair of underpants can drive women wild with lust. If you need advice on this matter, I am always available.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Underpants on 01:56 - Oct 24 with 1381 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Underpants on 11:36 - Oct 23 by Lord_Lucan

You didn't shat on his hand. The sensation of him removing his finger, coupled with a dribble of the lubricating gel, made it feel like you did. If anything, he fingershat gel on your leg.

You're tying yourself in knots about this. Just do it.
Underpants on 08:22 - Oct 24 with 1316 viewsLord_Lucan

Underpants on 01:56 - Oct 24 by ArnoldMoorhen

You didn't shat on his hand. The sensation of him removing his finger, coupled with a dribble of the lubricating gel, made it feel like you did. If anything, he fingershat gel on your leg.

You're tying yourself in knots about this. Just do it.

I have wine induced loose bowels and definitely plopped on him, I apologised and he cleaned me up like a proper gentleman.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024