Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When is Morsy saved from a ban? 18:57 - Feb 25 with 2106 viewsfinidi_george

PFSA website says “Ten yellows accumulated by week 32 will result in a two-match ban.”

Believe that’s very soon but wondered which exact game.
When is Morsy saved from a ban? on 19:22 - Feb 25 with 1959 viewsEastTownBlue

In the EFL it is match 37. He has to get to the end of the Shrewsbury match without a yellow card.
When is Morsy saved from a ban? on 19:24 - Feb 25 with 1950 viewsDublinblu

I previously thought the break was matchday 32 - having since found the rules on the FA website turns out it is 10 cards up to and including the 37th EFL game is a 2 match suspension. So he has got 4 more to go (Shrewsbury is the 37th)
When is Morsy saved from a ban? on 19:30 - Feb 25 with 1902 viewsfinidi_george

When is Morsy saved from a ban? on 19:24 - Feb 25 by Dublinblu

I previously thought the break was matchday 32 - having since found the rules on the FA website turns out it is 10 cards up to and including the 37th EFL game is a 2 match suspension. So he has got 4 more to go (Shrewsbury is the 37th)

Ah that is a shame, much longer than I thought. Thanks for enlightening me
When is Morsy saved from a ban? on 21:06 - Feb 25 with 1580 viewsxrayspecs

Four more games I believe.

He has not been booked in last four nor looked close to a booking in any of these. He has reigned it in, as has been acknowledged by KM..

SM is very good at managing himself, not getting a second yellow once booked. He is showing the same control at the moment, even if this blunts his effectiveness in the short term.

Accrington may be a good game to start Luongo and Humphreys...
When is Morsy saved from a ban? on 21:12 - Feb 25 with 1542 viewsDanTheMan

When is Morsy saved from a ban? on 21:06 - Feb 25 by xrayspecs

Four more games I believe.

He has not been booked in last four nor looked close to a booking in any of these. He has reigned it in, as has been acknowledged by KM..

SM is very good at managing himself, not getting a second yellow once booked. He is showing the same control at the moment, even if this blunts his effectiveness in the short term.

Accrington may be a good game to start Luongo and Humphreys...

I thought he was pretty lucky to get away with one near the edge of our box in the second half today.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

When is Morsy saved from a ban? on 21:25 - Feb 25 with 1482 viewsbournemouthblue

When is Morsy saved from a ban? on 21:12 - Feb 25 by DanTheMan

I thought he was pretty lucky to get away with one near the edge of our box in the second half today.

If he was going to miss two games, the next two wouldn't have been bad

We don't want him missing any of the big ones

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

When is Morsy saved from a ban? on 21:37 - Feb 25 with 1397 viewsxrayspecs

When is Morsy saved from a ban? on 21:25 - Feb 25 by bournemouthblue

But Lounogo can do 45 mins at best and Humphreys is a child. We need Morsy until Luongo can play a full 90 and Ball and Camara are fit.
When is Morsy saved from a ban? on 22:58 - Feb 25 with 1185 viewsGrumpy_Old_Man

If the 'powers that be' look at his swinging arm when he caught the MK player in the face a 3 match ban might be on the cards!! This about the 15th minute??
Login to get fewer ads

When is Morsy saved from a ban? on 03:19 - Feb 26 with 947 viewsKievthegreat

Here's a hypothetical, Morsy gets a yellow in one of the next 4 games. If we are winning comfortably with only a few minutes left Do you tell him to get a second yellow and get sent off? Sent off for 2 yellows would normally only get you a 1 game ban, thus getting him back earlier than if he finished the game on a single yellow?
When is Morsy saved from a ban? on 07:00 - Feb 26 with 832 viewstonybied

When is Morsy saved from a ban? on 03:19 - Feb 26 by Kievthegreat

Here's a hypothetical, Morsy gets a yellow in one of the next 4 games. If we are winning comfortably with only a few minutes left Do you tell him to get a second yellow and get sent off? Sent off for 2 yellows would normally only get you a 1 game ban, thus getting him back earlier than if he finished the game on a single yellow?

I'm pretty sure that would mean he would serve a 3 game ban not a one game ban. That would promote unsportsmanlike behaviour otherwise, players would be doing this every time they faced a ban.
When is Morsy saved from a ban? on 07:55 - Feb 26 with 743 viewsHerbivore

When is Morsy saved from a ban? on 03:19 - Feb 26 by Kievthegreat

In that scenario I'm pretty sure he'd get a three game ban, one for the red and two for exceeding ten yellow cards.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

When is Morsy saved from a ban? on 09:46 - Feb 26 with 621 viewsArnieM

When is Morsy saved from a ban? on 21:25 - Feb 25 by bournemouthblue

Guess we know it’s written in the stars then isn’t it…… ( sighs).

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024