Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any local authority asbestos experts here? 19:35 - Mar 1 with 573 viewsWakh

Any help regarding what records are kept of asbestos in demolished buildings and where to find them. Thanks in advance
Any local authority asbestos experts here? on 19:45 - Mar 1 with 527 viewsBuhrer

No expert, I think maybe the Environment Agency records contaminated sites, showing up in the sort of checks you run when buying a house.
Any local authority asbestos experts here? on 20:28 - Mar 1 with 466 viewsWakh

Any local authority asbestos experts here? on 19:45 - Mar 1 by Buhrer

No expert, I think maybe the Environment Agency records contaminated sites, showing up in the sort of checks you run when buying a house.

Sure thanks. I am trying that avenue.
Any local authority asbestos experts here? on 20:36 - Mar 1 with 446 viewsDJR

Are there any planning permissions relating to the construction or demolition of the building?

Our house, as part of an extension in the 1980s, had a single garage replaced by a double garage, and the plans attached to the planning permission indicated that the single garage contained asbestos.

These days I believe planning permissions are usually available online through the local authority website, but I am not sure how far back such things are digitalised.

The planning permission I have came with the title deeds to the house.
Any local authority asbestos experts here? on 20:57 - Mar 1 with 413 viewsFtnfwest

In theory whoever owns the building should keep survey and/or asbestos register information. Bit late if it’s been demolished though?
Any local authority asbestos experts here? on 21:03 - Mar 1 with 404 viewstextbackup

Yesjohn99 is your man

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024