Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there anything 09:54 - Apr 3 with 3820 viewswrightsrightglove

that is not better now than it was when game changer came in? I’m not sure I can think of a single thing that hasn’t improved / isn’t lined up to be improved in the near future (pitch etc.). Shows how far we’ve come that I can’t think of anything!
Is there anything on 10:02 - Apr 3 with 2774 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm pleased they have absolutely exposed Evans as the shocking owner he was. To think some people (a very small minority) didn't want the sale to go through in case the new owners were bad!

Just to be clear I am not suggesting Evans has the financial muscle to do all the things GC are doing/planning but he did virtually none of it. The Evans era was the slowly boiled frog analogy in real life. Norwich fans could not have planned our systematic decline as brilliantly as Evans managed. To do that for over a decade inching us further and further down was actually impressive.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is there anything on 10:03 - Apr 3 with 2768 viewsexeterblue10

Loads of things. Much more difficult to get tickets. Have to queue for the bar now, and even sometimes at the turnstile. Can’t move in the fanzone for club legends. Players too busy doing stuff with the Foundation to keep local drinking hostelries afloat. Club is going to the dogs.
Is there anything on 10:08 - Apr 3 with 2715 viewsArnoldMoorhen

I can't think of anything.

One example of how things have improved is Lee Evans' return to training. It felt like Town players under Evans had ripped fingernails that would keep them out for longer than that!
Is there anything on 10:13 - Apr 3 with 2694 viewstextbackup

The bloke on the microphone at games. Makes my toes crawl up
[Post edited 3 Apr 2023 11:36]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Is there anything on 10:17 - Apr 3 with 2674 viewswrightsrightglove

Is there anything on 10:02 - Apr 3 by J2BLUE

I'm pleased they have absolutely exposed Evans as the shocking owner he was. To think some people (a very small minority) didn't want the sale to go through in case the new owners were bad!

Just to be clear I am not suggesting Evans has the financial muscle to do all the things GC are doing/planning but he did virtually none of it. The Evans era was the slowly boiled frog analogy in real life. Norwich fans could not have planned our systematic decline as brilliantly as Evans managed. To do that for over a decade inching us further and further down was actually impressive.

Yeah, it’s really highlighted how we never stood a chance. We could have had anyone managing the club and they wouldn’t have been able to fight against the death from a thousand cuts that was happening. But now we’re being run properly it makes it even more exciting having been through the years of demise!
Is there anything on 10:18 - Apr 3 with 2670 viewswrightsrightglove

Is there anything on 10:03 - Apr 3 by exeterblue10

Loads of things. Much more difficult to get tickets. Have to queue for the bar now, and even sometimes at the turnstile. Can’t move in the fanzone for club legends. Players too busy doing stuff with the Foundation to keep local drinking hostelries afloat. Club is going to the dogs.

Fair points
Is there anything on 10:22 - Apr 3 with 2645 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Is there anything on 10:13 - Apr 3 by textbackup

I think this is the perfect example of how Gamechanger have thought of everything.

They've even supplied something for the people who absolutely have to find something to moan about!
Is there anything on 10:25 - Apr 3 with 2624 viewsSitfcB

I would LOVE for Rob Chandler to get the gig again.

The voice of Portman Road.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Is there anything on 10:26 - Apr 3 with 2616 viewsBloomBlue

The executive boxes, still as old fashioned as in Evans time.
Although apparently they are going to be updated which is great as a modern football club needs top quality executive boxes.
Is there anything on 10:26 - Apr 3 with 2611 viewsSitfcB

Still in the same league

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is there anything on 10:26 - Apr 3 with 2608 viewsKeno

Brenner not being on Ifollow

I miss Brenner

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is there anything on 10:41 - Apr 3 with 2548 viewsNthQldITFC

I spend more on Strepsils because I have to shout "YESSSSSSS!" far too often these days.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Is there anything on 10:57 - Apr 3 with 2463 viewswrightsrightglove

Is there anything on 10:26 - Apr 3 by SitfcB

Still in the same league

This is why I added “isn’t lined up to be improved in the near future”
Is there anything on 10:59 - Apr 3 with 2451 viewsCoastalblue

Is there anything on 10:02 - Apr 3 by J2BLUE

The Elephant Of Doom still seems to think we shouldn't be welcoming them here, and will no doubt be along shortly to authoratively say why before disappearing quickly before he has to answer any questions.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Is there anything on 11:08 - Apr 3 with 2403 viewshoppy

Is there anything on 10:25 - Apr 3 by SitfcB

Don't suppose Mark Murphy would fancy it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Is there anything on 11:09 - Apr 3 with 2396 viewshoppy

Fanzone bar not open at half time, to take some of the queues from the other bars on the Magnus concourse... I've not really got anything else, I'm afraid.

Is there anything on 11:13 - Apr 3 with 2369 viewsFixed_It

Yes. He's trying to.up his game, tbf, but it doesn't come across as natural enthusiasm does it?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Is there anything on 11:15 - Apr 3 with 2335 viewsFixed_It

Is there anything on 10:25 - Apr 3 by SitfcB

Can you imagine Rob with the current team/regime/crowds? It'd be amazing!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Is there anything on 11:15 - Apr 3 with 2325 viewsKeno

Is there anything on 11:08 - Apr 3 by hoppy

Don't suppose Mark Murphy would fancy it?

Are you suggest Mr Murphy and Mr Chandler are in same way ...... errmmmm ... romantically included?

Does Phil know about this?

Is there anything on 11:17 - Apr 3 with 2302 viewshoppy

Is there anything on 11:15 - Apr 3 by Keno

Are you suggest Mr Murphy and Mr Chandler are in same way ...... errmmmm ... romantically included?

Does Phil know about this?

How did you form that thought from my simple question as to whether Mark Murphy would fancy the stadium announcing gig?

Is there anything on 11:21 - Apr 3 with 2250 viewsKeno

Is there anything on 11:17 - Apr 3 by hoppy

How did you form that thought from my simple question as to whether Mark Murphy would fancy the stadium announcing gig?

Oh you meant the announcement job, not the announcer

Is there anything on 11:21 - Apr 3 with 2249 viewsJakeITFC

Beer in paper cups is quite annoying.
Is there anything on 11:29 - Apr 3 with 2202 viewsBarcaBlue

Is there anything on 10:59 - Apr 3 by Coastalblue

The Elephant Of Doom still seems to think we shouldn't be welcoming them here, and will no doubt be along shortly to authoratively say why before disappearing quickly before he has to answer any questions.

Elephant of Doom, wish I'd thought of that.

He's not been about recently, probably packed his trunk and and has said goodbye to the circus.
Is there anything on 13:40 - Apr 3 with 2012 viewsChurchman

Is there anything on 10:59 - Apr 3 by Coastalblue

Ele-doom will probably emerge from the Savanna when Norwich stop losing.

As far as I’m concerned I can’t think of anything that was better under Evans regime. Nothing. I find it a little disconcerting now that that they tend to say they are going to do something then actually do it. Can’t be right. Not used to that.

Under the rock dweller, when there was a statement, eg season ticket renewal, I got used to fantasy and lies. Very worrying. I also miss seeing how far the tree and vegetation on the stand roofs were coming along. Hardly green to get rid of those. And who can forget the joy of the new paint on the turnstiles. Ahh, the memories.

I happened to be passing the ground when they were taking the Marcus Evans Group sign off the end of the North Stand nearly two years ago now. I felt like getting out of the car and cheering.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2023 13:41]
Is there anything on 13:47 - Apr 3 with 1952 viewsFreddies_Ears

Aspall is the watered-down 4.5% version now. No cask ale in the Fanzone, and no decent bottled option either. Pies are more variable in quality - I have had a couple of chicken Balti that had zero meat...

The football is far better though, & the stadium environment also a big improvement.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024