Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else... 07:03 - Apr 16 with 1214 viewsSawtrich

... wake up in the night and can't get back to sleep because you're too excited? I should have grown out of this, I'm in my fifties. I'll have a nap later.
Anyone else... on 07:10 - Apr 16 with 1167 viewsle2blue

Yep, I've ended up watching the re-run of the game! We're such a good team.

We deserve this after all the rubbish we've had to endure.
Anyone else... on 07:16 - Apr 16 with 1144 viewstextbackup

Yep, right there with ya my man. Been doing it for a few weeks if I’m honest.

Felt sick yesterday morning, just imagined this terrible result Vs charlton.

And now I get to feel the same until Tuesday night 😂

However, looking at how well we are set up etc, I don’t see anything but a Town W
[Post edited 16 Apr 2023 7:24]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone else... on 07:38 - Apr 16 with 1045 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Cannot stop looking at the table. Like I’m 16. Talk about starved of success over the last 20 years!
Anyone else... on 08:38 - Apr 16 with 924 viewsDavoIPB

Yep, very tired now. Also watched re run of game. Although was weird without any commentary.
Anyone else... on 08:41 - Apr 16 with 909 viewstextbackup

Anyone else... on 07:38 - Apr 16 by PrideOfTheEast

Cannot stop looking at the table. Like I’m 16. Talk about starved of success over the last 20 years!

I’m working out how to do Barnsley away, even though 99% of me is saying I really shouldn’t (new job, need to be in London at 7am the Wednesday, meeting new boss for the first time!)

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone else... on 08:50 - Apr 16 with 877 viewsDaninthecampo

I'm waking up at night and Ipswich are the first thing I'm thinking of!
In my/your defence I'm 46 and I've only seen us as champions once, making it twice would definitely be exciting!
Anyone else... on 09:03 - Apr 16 with 823 viewsclive_baker

Don’t worry, won’t be long until you’re waking up because you’ve pissed yourself

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Anyone else... on 09:04 - Apr 16 with 817 viewsoldburian

Well I am in my late seventies and I woke up at 4.30 still excited. Dear wife wanted to know why she got her mug of tea at 5.

I mean when will I grow up
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else... on 09:20 - Apr 16 with 783 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Anyone else... on 08:41 - Apr 16 by textbackup

I’m working out how to do Barnsley away, even though 99% of me is saying I really shouldn’t (new job, need to be in London at 7am the Wednesday, meeting new boss for the first time!)

I’m going but have an 830 meeting on the Wednesday. Think that might be the night we go up so can’t miss it can we
Anyone else... on 09:41 - Apr 16 with 744 viewsBuhrer

It was so good I have had to double check i had genuinely renewed our season tickets! The fear of missing out!
Anyone else... on 10:00 - Apr 16 with 690 viewsmrfixit426

Haha! I did exactly the same thing! Also fifties.
Anyone else... on 10:03 - Apr 16 with 670 viewsJ2BLUE

I woke up in the night and thought I really want to see what Darren Moore said after their game. So laid in bed reading his press conference. Then re-read McKennas. Then checked Owls Talk...Then check Pasoti...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone else... on 10:12 - Apr 16 with 635 viewsNthQldITFC

Anyone else... on 08:41 - Apr 16 by textbackup

Priorities, dear boy. It's all very well being super excited right now, but it's all transient and when it comes down to it you can't let it get in the way of your life. Don't do something you might regret for ever. If the new boss doesn't understand that, there are plenty of other jobs around.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Anyone else... on 20:25 - Apr 16 with 449 viewsTractorgirlforever

Yes im having sleepless nights too...town fan for 45 years and the feeling of excitement and nerves is like never before. I remember sitting in my bedroom as a 12 year old listening to the uefa cup final on the radio and being extremely nervous but i think as a kid you handle it better. Im not sure my nerves will hold out if it goes to the last game, its just so fantastic to see this great football after so many years of disappointment. I dont live local but ive been to way more games this season than any other season . I can see we are on our way to the top again. Loving every minute
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024