Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... 19:28 - Apr 17 with 10315 viewsFunge

... all the reds, are, er, colours now.
Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 20:12 - Apr 17 with 1206 viewsChurchman

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:42 - Apr 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Hope someone kicks the sh*t out of him on the way out. Scum.

Wtf has snooker got to do with it? Biggest game of their lives and it’s been ruined now. New cloth will play totally different and that’s even on the unlikely chance of them playing again tonight. Scumbags ought to be in prison.

I’m with you on this Rommers. I’d like to have seen the scumbag made to lick off whatever he poured on the table in addition to a good kicking.
Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 20:23 - Apr 17 with 1171 viewsNthQldITFC

"Excuse me, your house is on fire."

"FCUK OFF, I'M TRYING TO WATCH THE SNOOKER!"

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 20:28 - Apr 17 with 1162 viewsBuhrer

Environmental collapse: cue oil protests.
Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 20:28 - Apr 17 with 1163 viewsfabian_illness

He's not a real climate protestor, he carries his orange powder in a plastic bag. I hope just stop oil ban him for life. Charlatan.
Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 20:29 - Apr 17 with 1159 viewsStokieBlue

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:49 - Apr 17 by The_Romford_Blue

I disagree. For Milkins and Perry a world championship match is enormous. They’ve done nothing to deserve this and yet their match has been ruined now. The cloth will not play the same way at all after that.

It’s disgraceful

I think the cloth point is a bit of a red herring Rommers.

It's 0-0 and only 11 points have been scored, neither player will have be used to the way the previous cloth was playing.

SB

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 20:31 - Apr 17 with 1146 viewsclive_baker

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 20:29 - Apr 17 by StokieBlue

I think the cloth point is a bit of a red herring Rommers.

It's 0-0 and only 11 points have been scored, neither player will have be used to the way the previous cloth was playing.

SB

Orange herring now innit

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 20:33 - Apr 17 with 1135 viewsSwansea_Blue

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:40 - Apr 17 by Illinoisblue

Video here of it happening. Why does nobody get up and give him a slap.

Probably because they’re not a-holes?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 20:35 - Apr 17 with 1130 viewsSwansea_Blue

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:42 - Apr 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Hope someone kicks the sh*t out of him on the way out. Scum.

Wtf has snooker got to do with it? Biggest game of their lives and it’s been ruined now. New cloth will play totally different and that’s even on the unlikely chance of them playing again tonight. Scumbags ought to be in prison.

Stupid thing to say.

Login to get fewer ads

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 20:36 - Apr 17 with 1122 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 20:05 - Apr 17 by SitfcB

I swear you were just tweeting stats about climate change

Tbh I was just trying to wind my mate up when he tweeted that haha

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 20:37 - Apr 17 with 1118 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 20:35 - Apr 17 by Swansea_Blue

Stupid thing to say.

Well that’s a very reasoned response with excellent counter arguments. Well done Swansea.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 20:40 - Apr 17 with 1103 viewsSwansea_Blue

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 20:37 - Apr 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Well that’s a very reasoned response with excellent counter arguments. Well done Swansea.

You’re bound to have heard of the impacts of climate change and the environmental, social and economic costs. If you think a game of snooker is more important, then fine it’s your right. I don’t.

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 20:41 - Apr 17 with 1102 viewsStokieBlue

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 20:37 - Apr 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Come on Rommers.

Saying someone should be beaten up and placed in prison because they threw some powder on a table is a tad reactionary.

There aren't really any sensible points in your post which require a counter argument.

I say this as a big snooker fan and someone who spent far too much time playing it in my youth.

SB
[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 20:42]

Avatar - M51 - The Whirlpool Galaxy - Taken on 29th April 2024

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 20:42 - Apr 17 with 1075 viewsKeno

for those watching in black and white what shade is that?

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 20:42 - Apr 17 with 1075 viewsBluespeed225

They have snooker cues, one of the classic weapons of the working class.
Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 20:43 - Apr 17 with 1075 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 20:05 - Apr 17 by SitfcB

I swear you were just tweeting stats about climate change

What odds did he get on it?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 20:46 - Apr 17 with 1034 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 20:49 - Apr 17 with 1001 viewsFunge

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 20:46 - Apr 17 by Steve_M

POTD.
Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 20:53 - Apr 17 with 965 viewsJ2BLUE

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 20:12 - Apr 17 by NthQldITFC

I don't know what all the fuss is about with the fella and his orange powder, but it looks like it's interrupted the couple having a shag on the other table!

I'm never sure what to think of the merits of these type of protests, but one thing's for sure - the outrage of the audience and those who've got money on the outcome and the 'terrible, terrible scenes' commentary, are hysterically hilarious in juxtaposition with our docility in the face of the consequences of the message that the protesters are trying to get across (whether their method is sensible or not).

We are nuts.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2023 20:14]

Surely you must see why the audience is annoyed? Hardly surprising they gave him a bit of abuse.

And yes, the climate situation is an emergency. Not denying that.

If we end up in the play offs, it's 0-0 in the last minute of ET at Wembley and Chappers has just gone around the keeper, kicks it towards goal and it's cleared off the line by a protester it's good to know so many on here will calmly sit back and take it in their stride.

I think it's a bit silly not to think they are justified in being a bit annoyed and venting a bit in the moment.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 20:55 - Apr 17 with 969 viewsCoastalblue

I'm definitely changing in my old age, felt a bit of admiration for those protestors at the Grand National, and again today. I certainly wouldn't have in my younger days.

Of course I have little interest in either spectacle, I suspect if they targetted a Town match, say the play off final (which ofc we won't need) then I may see it in a different light.

I guess I'm a hypocrite.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 20:55 - Apr 17 with 960 viewsZx1988

Mmmmm, Wotsits. Yum. (n/t) on 19:49 - Apr 17 by The_Romford_Blue

I disagree. For Milkins and Perry a world championship match is enormous. They’ve done nothing to deserve this and yet their match has been ruined now. The cloth will not play the same way at all after that.

It’s disgraceful

Yes, utterly ruined at 11-0 in the first frame of a best-of-thirteen match.

We can't possibly condone such behaviour when Rommers has £200 riding on the outcome.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 20:56 - Apr 17 with 950 viewsDubtractor

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 20:53 - Apr 17 by J2BLUE

Surely you must see why the audience is annoyed? Hardly surprising they gave him a bit of abuse.

And yes, the climate situation is an emergency. Not denying that.

If we end up in the play offs, it's 0-0 in the last minute of ET at Wembley and Chappers has just gone around the keeper, kicks it towards goal and it's cleared off the line by a protester it's good to know so many on here will calmly sit back and take it in their stride.

I think it's a bit silly not to think they are justified in being a bit annoyed and venting a bit in the moment.

I think you've missed his point a bit. It isn't surprising that people are upset by this, it is the contrast with the huge indifference about the climate that is mental.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 20:56 - Apr 17 with 946 viewsJ2BLUE

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 20:55 - Apr 17 by Coastalblue

I'm definitely changing in my old age, felt a bit of admiration for those protestors at the Grand National, and again today. I certainly wouldn't have in my younger days.

Of course I have little interest in either spectacle, I suspect if they targetted a Town match, say the play off final (which ofc we won't need) then I may see it in a different light.

I guess I'm a hypocrite.

You're far from the only one on here. At least you admit it.

Truly impaired.

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 20:57 - Apr 17 with 936 viewsBluespeed225

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 19:33 - Apr 17 by Funge

Back in the day I used to go to Neptunes (now the Salthouse Hotel) after a night out at Hollywoods. It was pretty sweet; you could have a quiet drink and 'calm yourself down'.

Remember going there after a Nicky Blackmarket gig, the table looked similar to this.

I think I made a break of 40 at 3 a.m, but, let's face it, that's highly, highly unlikely to have happened.

It was 24 hour in there wasn't it? I was in there, mid 90's after a good night out, it was full of very small Asian types, think they'd docked when that dock was still working at that end. We used to walk beck to Chantry along the quayside, moving out of the way of Pauls/ Cranfields fork trucks loading flat beds, no cones, cordens or fluro' jackets in sight!
Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 20:59 - Apr 17 with 899 viewsBluespeed225

Snooker ball in a sock time?
Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 21:00 - Apr 17 with 898 viewsJ2BLUE

Just Stop Oil have bugg3red the snooker up.... on 20:56 - Apr 17 by Dubtractor

I think you've missed his point a bit. It isn't surprising that people are upset by this, it is the contrast with the huge indifference about the climate that is mental.

I got that but if you apply that to everything we might as well all sit at home with the lights out as nothing else is important compared to this.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024