Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Taylor 16:22 - May 25 with 6192 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Being reported that 2 Peterborough players are being put on the transfer list hen their retained list is released tomorrow.

Taylor and Edwards are the most likely candidates imho, so the Taylor move could be on.

Poll: Our final position

Jack Taylor on 16:24 - May 25 with 5120 viewsZx1988

Wouldn't this serve to reduce their value and/or Peterborough's bargaining power, though, if they were to make public that they want rid?

I'd be more inclined to think that they'll be two of their middling/lesser players who are still under contract, but find themselves surplus to requirements at London Road.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Jack Taylor on 16:26 - May 25 with 5112 viewsKieran_Knows

Jack Taylor on 16:24 - May 25 by Zx1988

Wouldn't this serve to reduce their value and/or Peterborough's bargaining power, though, if they were to make public that they want rid?

I'd be more inclined to think that they'll be two of their middling/lesser players who are still under contract, but find themselves surplus to requirements at London Road.

Does McAnthony still put players on the transfer list when they hit the last year of their deals?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Jack Taylor on 16:31 - May 25 with 5035 viewsSheffordBlue

Jack Taylor on 16:26 - May 25 by Kieran_Knows

Does McAnthony still put players on the transfer list when they hit the last year of their deals?

He seemed to suggest in his latest podcast that the likes of Taylor would probably move on

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Jack Taylor on 16:37 - May 25 with 4950 viewsNaylorsrightboot

Why are people so obsessed with Taylor? I've watched a lot of posh games and never seen much in him. To be honest he looks a bit of a lightweight. I know KMK was reportedly interested in him a while back but that's not to say he is now. Our support does get a name in their head and just keep running with it.
Jack Taylor on 16:39 - May 25 with 4924 viewsKieran_Knows

Jack Taylor on 16:37 - May 25 by Naylorsrightboot

Why are people so obsessed with Taylor? I've watched a lot of posh games and never seen much in him. To be honest he looks a bit of a lightweight. I know KMK was reportedly interested in him a while back but that's not to say he is now. Our support does get a name in their head and just keep running with it.

Well it's McKenna who's obsessed with him as he's tried to sign him in every transfer window since he's been here. So quite clearly he see's something in him.

Jack Taylor on 16:45 - May 25 with 4848 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Ever wonder why more of our posters aren't working in professional football?
[Post edited 25 May 2023 16:45]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Jack Taylor on 16:45 - May 25 with 4835 viewstractorboy1978

Jack Taylor on 16:39 - May 25 by Kieran_Knows

Well it's McKenna who's obsessed with him as he's tried to sign him in every transfer window since he's been here. So quite clearly he see's something in him.

Including 4 times in January!
Jack Taylor on 16:46 - May 25 with 4827 viewsMetal_Hacker

Jack Taylor on 16:45 - May 25 by Cheltenham_Blue

Coincidence - just had exactly the same thought

Poll: If it were one or the other

Login to get fewer ads

Jack Taylor on 16:47 - May 25 with 4812 viewsjaykay

after watching him in top games the second leg of the play off semi final and against us, they still trying to contact him after he went missing. so dont think he will fetch a high transfer fee

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Jack Taylor on 16:54 - May 25 with 4709 viewsMetal_Hacker

Jack Taylor on 16:47 - May 25 by jaykay

after watching him in top games the second leg of the play off semi final and against us, they still trying to contact him after he went missing. so dont think he will fetch a high transfer fee

To be fair all 11 players went missing for Peterboro' and no more than JCH in the second leg so that's no real measure

Let's talk abut the first leg where he got MoM

Poll: If it were one or the other

Jack Taylor on 16:56 - May 25 with 4675 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Jack Taylor on 16:24 - May 25 by Zx1988

No, it’s 2 players who have asked to go on the list, whose requests have been “reluctantly “ accepted.

The source is Alan Swann who is the posh equivalent of Stuart Watson, so pretty reliable.

Poll: Our final position

Jack Taylor on 16:56 - May 25 with 4672 viewshomer_123

Has he? Or is it merely reporting that says he is?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Jack Taylor on 17:03 - May 25 with 4580 viewsFrimleyBlue

Taylor can play literally anywhere in midfield as well as being cover for either broadhead or Chaplin. He's the perfect signing for what we want to achieve without adding 2 3 names to the squad list.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Jack Taylor on 17:09 - May 25 with 4525 viewstractorboy1978

Jack Taylor on 16:56 - May 25 by homer_123

Has he? Or is it merely reporting that says he is?

He tried to sign him last summer and then made 4 bids in January this year. McAnthony confirmed they rejected multiple bids for him in January too.
Jack Taylor on 17:46 - May 25 with 4260 viewsPioneerBlue

If we want Jack Taylor guess he will arrive very early

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Jack Taylor on 18:03 - May 25 with 4115 viewsSharkey

"put on the transfer list then their retained list".

Wouldn't this mean they have to be players whose contracts are expiring and the club are now choosing to take up an option to extend their contracts? You can't 'retain' a player who has a contract, can you?
Jack Taylor on 18:13 - May 25 with 4038 viewsSitfcB

Surely we don’t need another window of having to say ‘if McKenna wants him then it’s good with me’ to people, should know by now.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Jack Taylor on 18:26 - May 25 with 3937 viewsKieran_Knows

Jack Taylor on 18:13 - May 25 by SitfcB

Surely we don’t need another window of having to say ‘if McKenna wants him then it’s good with me’ to people, should know by now.

It wouldn’t be a Town transfer window/TWTD without it buh!

Jack Taylor on 20:59 - May 25 with 3427 viewsNaylorsrightboot

Jack Taylor on 17:03 - May 25 by FrimleyBlue

Taylor can play literally anywhere in midfield as well as being cover for either broadhead or Chaplin. He's the perfect signing for what we want to achieve without adding 2 3 names to the squad list.

Is he though ? I’m not convinced. Too lightweight from what lve watched. Not a signing that would excite me.
Jack Taylor on 23:00 - May 25 with 3049 viewsExiled2Surrey

Jack Taylor on 20:59 - May 25 by Naylorsrightboot

Is he though ? I’m not convinced. Too lightweight from what lve watched. Not a signing that would excite me.

I would still be keen on Matt Crooks if we are after a midfielder… (slight obsession). Why would he want to stay at ‘boro when they are not starting him? People like Evans for his physicality - Crooks has it in spades.
Jack Taylor on 05:58 - May 26 with 2758 viewshype313

Jack Taylor on 20:59 - May 25 by Naylorsrightboot

He's been excellent for Posh.

If McKenna likes him, that's good enough for me.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Jack Taylor on 09:58 - May 26 with 1985 viewsellaandred

Ferguson to sign a 3 year deal,apparently, so he must have a bit of a say of who goes.
Jack Taylor on 10:09 - May 26 with 1936 viewsgtsb1966

Jack Taylor on 09:58 - May 26 by ellaandred

Ferguson to sign a 3 year deal,apparently, so he must have a bit of a say of who goes.

I think it will be the accountant who has the final say .
Jack Taylor on 10:12 - May 26 with 1908 viewsBuffaloBill

Jack Taylor on 16:45 - May 25 by Cheltenham_Blue

It's one of lifes great mysteries

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Jack Taylor on 10:27 - May 26 with 1838 viewsclive_baker

Jack Taylor on 23:00 - May 25 by Exiled2Surrey

I would still be keen on Matt Crooks if we are after a midfielder… (slight obsession). Why would he want to stay at ‘boro when they are not starting him? People like Evans for his physicality - Crooks has it in spades.

Weren't we linked with him ages ago? Maybe before Rotherham or while he was there? He was class for them that season they got promoted, probably the best in the division IMO. Would certainly be a signing that I could get excited about, he was one I really wanted us to do previously. Presumably not the profile of player that we would want to be spending too much on given his age though.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024