Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo 19:56 - May 25 with 3143 viewsunstableblue

… because we’ve spent so much more than anyone else”

Errrrrr (how many times did some of us state Sheff Weds wages were higher, hmmmmm, hey?):

#swfc £184,070
#dcfc £151,220
#itfc £147.470
#pafc £101.480
#cafc £99,000
#BarnsleyFC £98,490
#Pompey £94,350
#bwfc £93.080
#pufc £92,560
#oufc £92,150

Plymouths is hardly the shoestring portrayed as well.

Awaits the ‘but those figures are incorrect mwaaa mwaaa’

Eat the truth… McKenna is God

Nurse nurse… increase the medication

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 20:09 - May 25 with 3033 viewsPhilTWTD

I don't see where they would have got those figures for the season just gone.
“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 20:22 - May 25 with 2922 viewsMetal_Hacker

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 20:09 - May 25 by PhilTWTD

Has to be true because I’ve just seen it on Twitter

Poll: If it were one or the other

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 20:52 - May 25 with 2815 viewsunstableblue

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 20:09 - May 25 by PhilTWTD

I agree don’t see how those number can be valid… especially as Derby had a wage cap

Twitter post…

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 21:11 - May 25 with 2731 viewsSamWhiteUK

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 20:52 - May 25 by unstableblue

I agree don’t see how those number can be valid… especially as Derby had a wage cap

Twitter post…

Oh yeah that account always seems legit when I stumble across it
“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 22:01 - May 25 with 2620 viewsGuthrum

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 20:52 - May 25 by unstableblue

Twitter post…

If accurate, most likely figures from 2021-22 annual rports, which are available (and easily obtained).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 22:08 - May 25 with 2577 viewsGuthrum

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 22:01 - May 25 by Guthrum

If accurate, most likely figures from 2021-22 annual rports, which are available (and easily obtained).

That having been said, the ITFC figures do not match the numbers from the most recent annual report, which does not separate player wages from those of other staff.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 22:13 - May 25 with 2541 viewsSwansea_Blue

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 22:01 - May 25 by Guthrum

Our 21-22 wage bill (whole club, not just players) was £315,384pw (£16.4m). I’ve no idea how much of that is for the playing side, but I’d assume players take up most of it (3/4s at least), so you’d think the playing budget would be over the £147k mentioned in the tweet.

Town Announce £12.6m Loss 3rd Apr 2023 15:07
Town's accounts for the year to June 2022 show total loss of £12.6 million in the year to June 30th 2022, the first season following the Gamechanger 20 Ltd. 39

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 22:56 - May 25 with 2406 viewsVegtablue

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 22:13 - May 25 by Swansea_Blue

Our 21-22 wage bill (whole club, not just players) was £315,384pw (£16.4m). I’ve no idea how much of that is for the playing side, but I’d assume players take up most of it (3/4s at least), so you’d think the playing budget would be over the £147k mentioned in the tweet.

Town Announce £12.6m Loss 3rd Apr 2023 15:07
Town's accounts for the year to June 2022 show total loss of £12.6 million in the year to June 30th 2022, the first season following the Gamechanger 20 Ltd. 39

And our wage bill must have increased this year surely! Wouldn't surprise me if we're in 2nd place because Wednesday's wage bill was £21m in 2020/21. The gap will have closed though and who knows they may have reduced theirs since then.

All said we paid for what we got; it's the style we did it in that money doesn't buy.
Login to get fewer ads

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 23:06 - May 25 with 2378 viewsHerbivore

Genuine question: are you okay, mate?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 23:49 - May 25 with 2266 viewsIllinoisblue

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 23:06 - May 25 by Herbivore

Genuine question: are you okay, mate?

I was hoping he’d have a think and come back as slightly more stable blue. No sign yet.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 07:01 - May 26 with 2064 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Twitter post…

“ Awaits the ‘but those figures are incorrect mwaaa mwaaa’”

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 09:54 - May 26 with 1770 viewsBlueBadger

Give over, you great fanny.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 10:05 - May 26 with 1748 viewswkj

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 09:54 - May 26 by BlueBadger

Give over, you great fanny.

This is why the IMF shouldn't be forecasting our wage spend.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 11:45 - May 26 with 1666 viewsiamatractorboy

Twitter post…

I don't trust anyone who randomly switches between commas and full stops,
“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 12:27 - May 26 with 1591 viewsTractorCam

We got promoted, we all agree McKenna is god.

What exactly is your issue here?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 21:01 - May 26 with 1318 viewsronnyd

Twitter post…

Excuse my ignorance but who or what are COYD and UTG in that list?
“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 21:32 - May 26 with 1277 viewsVegtablue

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 21:01 - May 26 by ronnyd

Excuse my ignorance but who or what are COYD and UTG in that list?

Very excused, will be MK come on you dons and Bristol up the gas
“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 21:34 - May 26 with 1266 viewsronnyd

“Mwaaaa mwaaa not getting promoted would be the greatest disaster in our histo on 21:32 - May 26 by Vegtablue

Very excused, will be MK come on you dons and Bristol up the gas

Thanks for that Veg.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024