Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack Taylor 16:22 - May 25 with 6210 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Being reported that 2 Peterborough players are being put on the transfer list hen their retained list is released tomorrow.

Taylor and Edwards are the most likely candidates imho, so the Taylor move could be on.

Poll: Our final position

Jack Taylor on 10:35 - May 26 with 1006 viewsSteve_M

Jack Taylor on 10:27 - May 26 by clive_baker

Weren't we linked with him ages ago? Maybe before Rotherham or while he was there? He was class for them that season they got promoted, probably the best in the division IMO. Would certainly be a signing that I could get excited about, he was one I really wanted us to do previously. Presumably not the profile of player that we would want to be spending too much on given his age though.

Yes, it was that scattergun Summer under Cook when we were seriously after him. Hard to see that we would have signed Morsy had we bought Crooks.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Jack Taylor on 10:37 - May 26 with 991 viewsPhilTWTD

Jack Taylor on 09:58 - May 26 by ellaandred

Ferguson to sign a 3 year deal,apparently, so he must have a bit of a say of who goes.

Signed it yesterday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65712842
Jack Taylor on 10:38 - May 26 with 980 viewsclive_baker

Jack Taylor on 10:35 - May 26 by Steve_M

Yes, it was that scattergun Summer under Cook when we were seriously after him. Hard to see that we would have signed Morsy had we bought Crooks.

That was it, I remember thinking Crooks and Morsy were the 2 we were being linked with that I was desperate to sign. Effectively a Championship midfield in L1, 1 out 2 of wasn't a bad return to be fair and hard to begrudge the outcome if it was only ever an either / or.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Jack Taylor on 14:15 - May 26 with 830 viewsLancsBlue

Jack Taylor on 16:45 - May 25 by Cheltenham_Blue

Ever wonder why more of our posters aren't working in professional football?
[Post edited 25 May 2023 16:45]

I had a bloke standing behind me at Forest Green who was absolutely berating Leif Davis only 20 minutes into the match saying that he didn't rate him and that he looked "rubbish" He went on about him conceding a penalty in the opener against Bolton. Wonder what that particular expert thinks now? Yes some of our fans are totally clueless (we're not unique there of course). Also where are all the hordes who were screaming for us to sign Cole Stockton this time last year?
[Post edited 27 May 2023 0:08]

Poll: If you watch Town less often than in the past, what is the main reason?

Jack Taylor on 14:33 - May 26 with 779 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Jack Taylor on 14:15 - May 26 by LancsBlue

I had a bloke standing behind me at Forest Green who was absolutely berating Leif Davis only 20 minutes into the match saying that he didn't rate him and that he looked "rubbish" He went on about him conceding a penalty in the opener against Bolton. Wonder what that particular expert thinks now? Yes some of our fans are totally clueless (we're not unique there of course). Also where are all the hordes who were screaming for us to sign Cole Stockton this time last year?
[Post edited 27 May 2023 0:08]

Some experts, eh? These moments, these theories
Jack Taylor on 17:09 - May 26 with 706 viewsExiled2Surrey

Jack Taylor on 10:38 - May 26 by clive_baker

That was it, I remember thinking Crooks and Morsy were the 2 we were being linked with that I was desperate to sign. Effectively a Championship midfield in L1, 1 out 2 of wasn't a bad return to be fair and hard to begrudge the outcome if it was only ever an either / or.

Rumours were that Warne was instrumental in blocking it. I hadn’t realised he was 29 - prob a little old I guess.
Jack Taylor on 21:31 - May 26 with 610 viewsitfcjoe

Jack Taylor on 17:09 - May 26 by Exiled2Surrey

Rumours were that Warne was instrumental in blocking it. I hadn’t realised he was 29 - prob a little old I guess.

He wasn’t blocking it, he was just trying to get him out of the division rather than to a promotion rival

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024