Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre Season 10:41 - May 31 with 1597 viewsPaphosBlue

It seems to have gone very quiet on the Pre Season in Austria, have they lost the "rubber stamp"

Poll: What would Lambert have to do for you to accept him as Manager

Pre Season on 10:44 - May 31 with 1563 viewsPhilTWTD

It's happening, the game with Spartak Trnava is at the end of the week. Not sure precisely where they're training yet and I think they're getting other games confirmed - UK-based ones rather than Austria - before making announcements. Spartak rather jumped the gun on announcing that match, I believe.

Blues to Face Slovakian Side in Friendly in Austria 23rd May 2023 16:11
Town will play Slovakian side Spartak Trnava in a friendly during their pre-season trip to Austria. 5

Pre Season on 10:47 - May 31 with 1545 viewsPaphosBlue

Pre Season on 10:44 - May 31 by PhilTWTD

It's happening, the game with Spartak Trnava is at the end of the week. Not sure precisely where they're training yet and I think they're getting other games confirmed - UK-based ones rather than Austria - before making announcements. Spartak rather jumped the gun on announcing that match, I believe.

Town will play Slovakian side Spartak Trnava in a friendly during their pre-season trip to Austria. 5

Thanks Phil I have the date in the diary for Spartak but waiting for an announcement on venue so I can plan a few days away.

Pre Season on 10:51 - May 31 with 1516 viewsTractorCam

Pre Season on 10:47 - May 31 by PaphosBlue

Thanks Phil I have the date in the diary for Spartak but waiting for an announcement on venue so I can plan a few days away.

Indeed, surprised this hasn't been sorted yet given it's only 6 weeks away and fans will want to book.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Pre Season on 10:57 - May 31 with 1464 viewsSheffordBlue

Pre Season on 10:51 - May 31 by TractorCam

Indeed, surprised this hasn't been sorted yet given it's only 6 weeks away and fans will want to book.

I suspect a lot of the key staff who sort this out, like Andy Rolls, are probably still off or not back fully working yet.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Pre Season on 10:57 - May 31 with 1462 viewsPhilTWTD

Pre Season on 10:51 - May 31 by TractorCam

As I say, I think Austria is sorted, it's other games which are still being confirmed. Think the club wants to announce them all in one go rather than in dribs and drabs.
Pre Season on 10:58 - May 31 with 1446 viewsKeno

Pre Season on 10:44 - May 31 by PhilTWTD

that kind of behaviour does alp with the planning at all

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Pre Season on 11:03 - May 31 with 1417 viewsPaphosBlue

Pre Season on 10:57 - May 31 by SheffordBlue

I suspect a lot of the key staff who sort this out, like Andy Rolls, are probably still off or not back fully working yet.

If we have a confirmed game with Spartak Trnava somewhere in Austria you would like to think someone has booked a pitch!

Pre Season Austria on 23:09 - Jun 9 with 822 viewsWubbleU

Pre Season on 11:03 - May 31 by PaphosBlue

If we have a confirmed game with Spartak Trnava somewhere in Austria you would like to think someone has booked a pitch!

I'm hearing SC Laa is the base and venue.

SC Laa/Thaya, Thayapark 31, 2136, Austria
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024