Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game 14:40 - Jul 13 with 4995 viewsGeoffSentence

Can't say it looks like good value

https://tickets.canaries.co.uk/PagesPublic/UserControlled/UserDefined.aspx?page=

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 20:23 - Jul 13 with 1280 viewsNthQldITFC

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 14:47 - Jul 13 by blueasfook

you can put a name in to register interest, I suggest we spam it! I already expressed an interest in 5 tickets for a Worzel Gummidge

I didn't follow through, but I started an application as:

Gloria Voyda

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

It sounds like a spoof on 20:26 - Jul 13 with 1281 viewsDyland

Best seats in the away end to enjoy the game

Like er, wtf?

Executive two-course meal and a drink en-route

Hahahaha, where? In Poringland maybe. And what on earth is an "executive" meal?

VIP coach travel with an allocated seat — the same coach that the first team use

Of course there's an allocated seat! Imagine if you had to stand cos you got there a bit late. And how on fackin sweet earth is "the same coach that the first team use" a thing?

Complimentary soft drinks and refreshments on board the coach

Whatever.

In coach entertainment with TV’s showing Sky Sports, WiFi, USB ports and an on-board toilet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Is this a joke? The toilet appendage must be a spoof, no?

Official matchday programme

Wow!

Dedicated Norwich City matchday hosts throughout the day

Great, you can be bored about how many things Nodge have participated in over the years.

Free parking on-site at Carrow Road Main Reception

Yeh great, whatever.

Hosted by club ambassador with picture opportunities

Well I guess it could be a laugh if it's Robert Fleck, but bet ya ass it's some numbnuts cvtn like Ed Balls or something.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 20:33 - Jul 13 with 1253 viewsRyorry

Amateur-ish (“TV’s”) overhyped package at silly price in revolting colours. Yep, sounds like nudge.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Get this... on 20:39 - Jul 13 with 1254 viewsDyland

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 20:33 - Jul 13 by Ryorry

Amateur-ish (“TV’s”) overhyped package at silly price in revolting colours. Yep, sounds like nudge.

"Hosted by a club ambassador, enjoy an memorable experience as you travel in style without needing to worry about anything. Spend your day indulging in a delightful 2 course pre-match meal and drink, relaxing in a first-class experience which even NCFC’s first team players have enjoyed, and relishing in the complimentary soft drinks and refreshments on board."

It's so badly written it must be Norfolk's exclusive version of chatGBT.

"Spend your day indulging in a delightful 2 course pre-match meal..." doesn't even make sense ffs.

"relaxing in a first-class experience which even NCFC’s first team players have enjoyed"

Er, what?!

"and relishing in the complimentary soft drinks and refreshments on board."

I mean that's ridiculous even for Alan Partridge.

It sounds like a spoof on 20:40 - Jul 13 with 1241 viewsSwansea_Blue

It sounds like a spoof on 20:26 - Jul 13 by Dyland

Best seats in the away end to enjoy the game

Like er, wtf?

Executive two-course meal and a drink en-route

Hahahaha, where? In Poringland maybe. And what on earth is an "executive" meal?

VIP coach travel with an allocated seat — the same coach that the first team use

Of course there's an allocated seat! Imagine if you had to stand cos you got there a bit late. And how on fackin sweet earth is "the same coach that the first team use" a thing?

Complimentary soft drinks and refreshments on board the coach

Whatever.

In coach entertainment with TV’s showing Sky Sports, WiFi, USB ports and an on-board toilet

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Is this a joke? The toilet appendage must be a spoof, no?

Official matchday programme

Wow!

Dedicated Norwich City matchday hosts throughout the day

Great, you can be bored about how many things Nodge have participated in over the years.

Free parking on-site at Carrow Road Main Reception

Yeh great, whatever.

Hosted by club ambassador with picture opportunities

Well I guess it could be a laugh if it's Robert Fleck, but bet ya ass it's some numbnuts cvtn like Ed Balls or something.

What sort of toilet though? Some can be quite flash and shoot a jet of water up your jacksie when you’re done. Not that I’ve used one, but it’s the sort of crap video my daughter watches on YouTube.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Get this... on 20:42 - Jul 13 with 1231 viewsRyorry

Get this... on 20:39 - Jul 13 by Dyland

"Hosted by a club ambassador, enjoy an memorable experience as you travel in style without needing to worry about anything. Spend your day indulging in a delightful 2 course pre-match meal and drink, relaxing in a first-class experience which even NCFC’s first team players have enjoyed, and relishing in the complimentary soft drinks and refreshments on board."

"Spend your day indulging in a delightful 2 course pre-match meal..." doesn't even make sense ffs.

"relaxing in a first-class experience which even NCFC’s first team players have enjoyed"

Er, what?!

I bet even Stephen Fry squirmed when he read it.

It sounds like a spoof on 20:48 - Jul 13 with 1225 viewsRyorry

It sounds like a spoof on 20:40 - Jul 13 by Swansea_Blue

What sort of toilet though? Some can be quite flash and shoot a jet of water up your jacksie when you’re done. Not that I’ve used one, but it’s the sort of crap video my daughter watches on YouTube.

Deleted owing to potential for misinterpretatiom by some!
[Post edited 13 Jul 2023 21:05]

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 22:03 - Jul 13 with 1171 viewsVic

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 15:55 - Jul 13 by hype313

Nope, Norwich away is a horrible day out.

Lucan enjoys it though!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Login to get fewer ads

Get this... on 22:10 - Jul 13 with 1165 viewsPhilTWTD

Er, what?!

It's the soft drinks you've got the real problem with, isn't it?
Get this... on 23:28 - Jul 13 with 1091 viewsPlums

Er, what?!

It's also highly likely this game will be moved for TV so the two course meal at 10am on a Sunday should be great!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

It sounds like a spoof on 00:52 - Jul 14 with 1072 viewsSwansea_Blue

It sounds like a spoof on 20:48 - Jul 13 by Ryorry

Deleted owing to potential for misinterpretatiom by some!
[Post edited 13 Jul 2023 21:05]

I’m not sure what you wrote, but just for clarity she watches home makeover shows from the States and they put these flash toilets in. She does actually watch them being used in anger (I hope!).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Get this... on 01:24 - Jul 14 with 1070 viewshoppy

Get this... on 23:28 - Jul 13 by Plums

It's also highly likely this game will be moved for TV so the two course meal at 10am on a Sunday should be great!

The hash brown being the starter, and the Sausage and egg McMuffin the main course?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How very dare you! on 10:59 - Jul 14 with 977 viewsDyland

Get this... on 22:10 - Jul 13 by PhilTWTD

It's the soft drinks you've got the real problem with, isn't it?

But yes :)

The most ridiculous thing is the coach toilet being some kind of selling point along with TVs onboard.

How very dare you! on 11:08 - Jul 14 with 970 viewsblueasfook

How very dare you! on 10:59 - Jul 14 by Dyland

But yes :)

The most ridiculous thing is the coach toilet being some kind of selling point along with TVs onboard.

to be fair a modern toilet is probably quite a novelty to a Norwich fan.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 11:11 - Jul 14 with 958 viewsblueasfook

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 16:40 - Jul 13 by hoppy

Haha... is that actually what happened?

Yes, she came up with the bright idea of buying some Orange pop bottles and replacing 90% of the orange with vodka. By the time I got to Carrot Rd, I was fookin hammered lol

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 11:12 - Jul 14 with 948 viewsGiant_Midget

"the same coach that the first team use" " and an on-board toilet".

You get to use the same bog that club legend Pukki has laid several logs in, 100% worth £250 to the average N@rwich fan.
Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 11:36 - Jul 14 with 936 viewstextbackup

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 15:55 - Jul 13 by hype313

Nope, Norwich away is a horrible day out.

Pub from 08:00, leisurely stroll to the ground (yeah we’ve lost a lot of late) but this time a win, train home.

Sounds good to me

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 12:18 - Jul 14 with 897 viewsHerbivore

Blimey, the Nodgers hve a £250 VIP away day experience for the Town Game on 18:08 - Jul 13 by GlasgowBlue

One way of guaranteeing a ticket I suppose.

What I don't get is if you travel on the same coach the first team uses, how are the players getting to the game?
[Post edited 13 Jul 2023 18:09]

Apparently they have different coaches for home and away fixtures, and it'll be the home coach that's used for this. All very odd.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024