Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Must still be in for an out and out striker then? 12:53 - Jul 20 with 2898 viewshomer_123

Hutch is an AM/ Winger right?

And we still need a Trusty CB as well?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 12:55 - Jul 20 with 2887 viewsitfcjoe

Yep, think we will want at least a LCB and a versatile forward who can play as a 9 and in one or more of the other roles

Also wouldn't be surprised to see Evans out and to be replaced with a number 8 more similar in style to Jack Taylor (i.e. box to box)

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 12:58 - Jul 20 with 2842 viewshomer_123

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 12:55 - Jul 20 by itfcjoe

Yep, think we will want at least a LCB and a versatile forward who can play as a 9 and in one or more of the other roles

Also wouldn't be surprised to see Evans out and to be replaced with a number 8 more similar in style to Jack Taylor (i.e. box to box)

Yep, said a while back that I thought Evans maybe one to go.

Interesting to see what happens with Jackson as well, though his run out at PNE was more then decent.

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 13:06 - Jul 20 with 2752 viewsdavblue

No Rak Sakyi now then?
Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 13:08 - Jul 20 with 2726 viewshomer_123

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 13:06 - Jul 20 by davblue

No Rak Sakyi now then?

Not necessarily IMHO

Would be so exciting on 13:16 - Jul 20 with 2618 viewsDyland

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 13:08 - Jul 20 by homer_123

Not necessarily IMHO

Man Cityesque, albeit at a lower (or rather untried) level. Hirst as our Haaland.

COYFB, arf!

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 13:22 - Jul 20 with 2559 viewsKieran_Knows

Keinan Davis.
Auston Trusty.
+ 1 more.

3 more to depart also.

Duff info.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 13:24 - Jul 20 with 2530 viewsFrimleyBlue

Could it possibly be that this enables Chaplin to become the third choice striker if needed on occasion?

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 13:30 - Jul 20 with 2492 viewsGiveusaWave

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 13:22 - Jul 20 by Kieran_Knows

Keinan Davis.
Auston Trusty.
+ 1 more.

3 more to depart also.

Duff info.

According to Wikipedia, Keinan Davis scored 3 goals in 73 appearances for Aston Villa.....can't be right...surely???

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

Login to get fewer ads

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 13:49 - Jul 20 with 2385 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Agree, Evans is the one most at risk.
Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 14:33 - Jul 20 with 2262 viewsJimmy86

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 12:58 - Jul 20 by homer_123

Yep, said a while back that I thought Evans maybe one to go.

Interesting to see what happens with Jackson as well, though his run out at PNE was more then decent.

Can't see Jackson being at risk of the chop, KMc obviously rates him and he is versatile... His improvement under KMc has been remarkable.. I definitely think he is more suited to being a winger, than a striker.. fact he's used as a wing back at times, just goes to prove that versatility.

Personally can't see Evans going either, was one of our better players before his 2 injury lay offs
Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 14:47 - Jul 20 with 2191 viewsVaughan8

I can't see us needing 3 strikers for one position. Surely Broadhead/Chaplin/Jackson could feel that void if we had to, unless we don't really want Ladapo.....? Ladapo surely isn't going to want to be 3rd choice for 1 space?

Unless we see Hirst as someone who could play wide?
Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 15:37 - Jul 20 with 2050 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 14:33 - Jul 20 by Jimmy86

Can't see Jackson being at risk of the chop, KMc obviously rates him and he is versatile... His improvement under KMc has been remarkable.. I definitely think he is more suited to being a winger, than a striker.. fact he's used as a wing back at times, just goes to prove that versatility.

Personally can't see Evans going either, was one of our better players before his 2 injury lay offs

Problem is that those injury lay offs are too frequent. His record at Wigan before he joined us wasn’t great

Poll: Our final position

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 16:26 - Jul 20 with 1957 viewsSwansea_Blue

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 14:47 - Jul 20 by Vaughan8

I can't see us needing 3 strikers for one position. Surely Broadhead/Chaplin/Jackson could feel that void if we had to, unless we don't really want Ladapo.....? Ladapo surely isn't going to want to be 3rd choice for 1 space?

Unless we see Hirst as someone who could play wide?

100% agreed

I'd be happier with us focusing on a top class CB to play mainly alongside Woolf (not that Burgess has done anything wrong of course and I'd expect him and a fit Edmundson to be well in the mix).

Full back cover looks a bit of an issue possibly, with Ball having to fill in. Maybe there's someone in the U21s coming through though, as Davis and Clarke are nailed on starters and I doubt it'd be cost effective to try to upgrade either of them (or even possible to).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 16:38 - Jul 20 with 1883 viewsNaylorsrightboot

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 16:26 - Jul 20 by Swansea_Blue

100% agreed

I'd be happier with us focusing on a top class CB to play mainly alongside Woolf (not that Burgess has done anything wrong of course and I'd expect him and a fit Edmundson to be well in the mix).

Full back cover looks a bit of an issue possibly, with Ball having to fill in. Maybe there's someone in the U21s coming through though, as Davis and Clarke are nailed on starters and I doubt it'd be cost effective to try to upgrade either of them (or even possible to).

We have Leigh and JD to cover full back, don’t see a problem there. Do agree we need a decent CB though. Someone with some championship experience.
Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 19:58 - Jul 20 with 1697 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Is there any possibility that, if he starts the season brilliantly on loan, Camara could be recalled at the New Year transfer window?

He is the box-to-box midfielder who KMcK wanted, previously.
Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 20:05 - Jul 20 with 1652 viewsitfcjoe

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 19:58 - Jul 20 by ArnoldMoorhen

Is there any possibility that, if he starts the season brilliantly on loan, Camara could be recalled at the New Year transfer window?

He is the box-to-box midfielder who KMcK wanted, previously.

I don’t even know that he is though, I think he’s just a player who was available that the club took a punt on

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 20:19 - Jul 20 with 1558 viewstrueblues78

Must still be in for an out and out striker then? on 13:06 - Jul 20 by davblue

No Rak Sakyi now then?

That’s my question too. It feels like they may have moved on from Sakyi to Hutchinson as they appear to be too similar from the little info we have. I can imagine the Palace situation being up in the air with injuries etc.

Poll: Would you sell Knudsen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024