Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tyreece Simpson 09:43 - Jul 25 with 11634 viewsRegencyBlue

Already wants out at Huddersfield and available for loan apparently.

And no, I’m not suggesting we take him!

Tyreece Simpson on 09:48 - Jul 25 with 6030 viewsKeno

I wonder how he would have done as McKenna as his manager

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Tyreece Simpson on 09:54 - Jul 25 with 5942 viewsJ2BLUE

Bit dramatic. Huddersfield want to keep him so it's a loan. Wants out makes it sound like he doesn't want to be there when he probably just wants to play regularly so is looking at a loan.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Tyreece Simpson on 09:54 - Jul 25 with 5939 viewsParky

I’ll guess now that Chirewa’s career will take a similar path in a year or two’s time.
Tyreece Simpson on 09:57 - Jul 25 with 5886 viewschicoazul

Tyreece Simpson on 09:54 - Jul 25 by Parky

I’ll guess now that Chirewa’s career will take a similar path in a year or two’s time.

Clockwork. TWTD disgraces itself every time.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Tyreece Simpson on 10:00 - Jul 25 with 5852 viewsBiGDonnie

Tyreece Simpson on 09:57 - Jul 25 by chicoazul

How's that?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Tyreece Simpson on 10:01 - Jul 25 with 5847 viewsSamWhiteUK

Toxic character
Tyreece Simpson on 10:01 - Jul 25 with 5844 viewsReusersTown

???
Tyreece Simpson on 10:05 - Jul 25 with 5778 viewsParky

Wtf are you going on about?
Login to get fewer ads

Tyreece Simpson on 10:06 - Jul 25 with 5758 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Tyreece Simpson on 09:54 - Jul 25 by Parky

What's led you to that conclusion? I don't think I've ever heard Chirewa speak.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Tyreece Simpson on 10:07 - Jul 25 with 5756 viewsMattinLondon

Tyreece Simpson on 10:01 - Jul 25 by SamWhiteUK

Toxic character

Er? He left for a championship club which is perfectly understandable - if he had done well there, bigger clubs would have been attracted to a young English striker scoring in the second tier.

No need to make it personal.
Tyreece Simpson on 10:13 - Jul 25 with 5666 viewsParky

Tyreece Simpson on 10:06 - Jul 25 by Cheltenham_Blue

What's led you to that conclusion? I don't think I've ever heard Chirewa speak.

Just another player that’s turned down contract offers here for whatever reason. Previously linked with big clubs, but I’d be very surprised if he had a breakthrough at any of said clubs.

Will be 20 in a few months and played essentially no senior football to-date, just one I envisage will end up signing for a fairly sized club and will end up in the lower leagues earning their trade.
Tyreece Simpson on 10:22 - Jul 25 with 5568 viewschicoazul

Tyreece Simpson on 10:00 - Jul 25 by BiGDonnie

How's that?

Come off it Cal. Every time TWTD talks about a young black itfc footballer it’s the same, it’s been like that since at least Danny Haynes.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

Tyreece Simpson on 10:23 - Jul 25 with 5537 viewschicoazul

Toxic character

Every time.

Tyreece Simpson on 10:25 - Jul 25 with 5516 viewsChurchman

Tyreece Simpson on 10:07 - Jul 25 by MattinLondon

Er? He left for a championship club which is perfectly understandable - if he had done well there, bigger clubs would have been attracted to a young English striker scoring in the second tier.

No need to make it personal.

Yes, it’s natural he’d want to progress his career and make that step up to the Championship and Huddersfield. However I note Warnock said in March:

Along with Brahima Diarra, Simpson had Warnock's attention post-match: "They’ve got all the ammunition. They’ve got to have the will and desire (as well).’

"I said to Tyreece he’s got everything in his locker to go as far as he wants to go. But he’s got to do it in his own mind. He can’t just be exciting and look good, he’s got to play for the team."

It seems Warnock thinks he’s got a way to go before being regular first team material. Perhaps regular football at somewhere like Northampton will help him and HTFC given they’re not the richest club and he’s contracted to 2026.
Tyreece Simpson on 10:27 - Jul 25 with 5486 viewshype313

Toxic character

You sound like a jilted lover, he decided ITFC wasn't the best place for him at that particular time, and at the time he was looking at Bonne and Norwood ahead of him who neither could buy a goal so thought he'd try elsewhere.

I find it odd how some fans get so irate when a player leaves, they take it personally and then start throwing out 'toxic character' without foundation.

He may have been ill advised at best, but players have to do what's best for them at the time.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Tyreece Simpson on 10:30 - Jul 25 with 5419 viewsSitfcB

Why?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Tyreece Simpson on 10:30 - Jul 25 with 5425 viewsMattinLondon

Tyreece Simpson on 10:22 - Jul 25 by chicoazul

Come off it Cal. Every time TWTD talks about a young black itfc footballer it’s the same, it’s been like that since at least Danny Haynes.

Is Richard Wright black? Plenty of negativity regarding his career. Whereas Kieron Dyer is seen in a positive light.

I’m sure there are some racists on here but Phil and Gav won’t tolerate racism on here so it’s completely unfair to state that ‘TWTD disgraces itself again’ as what you did on an earlier post.

Chico tries to come across as a moral guardian but instead sounds like a tit.

Edit. Most young players that have gone to bigger clubs academies have been heavily criticised. Even Liam Gibbs and he went to a bunch of inbreds.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2023 10:34]
Tyreece Simpson on 10:46 - Jul 25 with 5229 viewsBiGDonnie

Think you're jumping to conclusions.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Tyreece Simpson on 10:50 - Jul 25 with 5163 viewschicoazul

Tyreece Simpson on 10:46 - Jul 25 by BiGDonnie

Think you're jumping to conclusions.

Now that I’ve pointed it out you’ll notice it. Happens all the time. Young black footballers here are held to a completely different standard from the James Scowcrofts of this world. Constantly criticised for their attitude their appearance their technique versus athleticism etc. You’ll see.

Tyreece Simpson on 10:53 - Jul 25 with 5110 viewsMattinLondon

Tyreece Simpson on 10:50 - Jul 25 by chicoazul

Now that I’ve pointed it out you’ll notice it. Happens all the time. Young black footballers here are held to a completely different standard from the James Scowcrofts of this world. Constantly criticised for their attitude their appearance their technique versus athleticism etc. You’ll see.

The same Jamie Scrowcroft who was booed often when here, with various people thinking he was rubbish?
Tyreece Simpson on 10:56 - Jul 25 with 5080 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

You are 100% correct. Its been happening for years.

Raheem Sterling was the prime example.

Tyreece Simpson gets recalled from a loan he was excelling at and then doesn't want to sign a contract because he is not is not sure there is a pathway here and then isn't allowed back out on loan and is upset. Both parties there, the club and the player are entirely justified in their positions imo.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2023 10:56]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Tyreece Simpson on 10:57 - Jul 25 with 5058 viewsChurchman

Sorry, while I see plenty of idiocy (much of it from me) I don’t see the racism you imply on this board at all. Do you have any evidence? I see a young player that’s moved on getting some stick for it, but so do most players that go including academy lads.

To quote the great Lindsey Vonn I don’t see colour and I’d be surprised if there were many if any on here that do.
Tyreece Simpson on 10:57 - Jul 25 with 5054 viewsburnbudgiesburn

White saviour syndrome. A little self projection going on here methinks.

Any player who did what Simpson did would be criticised. However unjust that criticism was. (see Liam Gibbs)
[Post edited 25 Jul 2023 11:09]
Tyreece Simpson on 10:59 - Jul 25 with 5018 viewsParky

Give it a rest you absolute còckwomble. I’m on a football forum comparing the last two academy graduates to openly turn down contracts, the colour of their skin has absolutely no relevance here. (Not that I have to justify myself to you).

To even assume that my opinions are racially driven is simply offensive in itself and you’re also dragging TWTD into your ridiculous accusations as well, yet you’re still here.
Blimey Chickers..... on 11:02 - Jul 25 with 4938 viewsBloots

...I didn't expect you to jump on the "everything is racist" bandwagon!

Probably shouldn't randomly accuse posters of being racist, it's quite an insult to chuck around and a dangerous route to go down.

Chill fam.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024