Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League 16:42 - Aug 20 with 4950 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

I am probably in a minority but I’d love to see it. We’ve not had a top flight derby since 1995. It would be a good thing if we both went up this season and stayed up. Ipswich- Norwich encounters should be a top flight derby again in my view.
Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 16:45 - Aug 20 with 3617 viewsacj

I’m with you. The season always feels like it’s missing something when we’re in a different league to that lot. Ideally we both go up, and then we march on to dominate English football for decades and Nodge just about stay up every year, getting beaten by us home and away.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 16:47 - Aug 20 with 3601 viewsEastTownBlue

I was there for the last top flight derby which was at Carrow Road March 1995. Fortunately that was their last win of that season. Paul Durkin is still a ****.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2023 16:48]
Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 16:52 - Aug 20 with 3557 viewswkj

As long as we go up Champions and they win the playoffs, I will allow it.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 16:54 - Aug 20 with 3542 viewsBent_double

No, sorry.

Ipswich promoted, and Norwich relegated is all I want to see this season.

Happy to play them in a decades time in the PL, when we've been there the whole time, and they've finally managed to get out of L1 and get lucky in the Championship POs (again!)

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 17:08 - Aug 20 with 3459 viewsgtsb1966

I hate them, absolutely f*****g hate them. They can sink to non league and that wouldn't be good enough.
Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 17:13 - Aug 20 with 3421 viewsMrPorterloo

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 17:08 - Aug 20 by gtsb1966

I hate them, absolutely f*****g hate them. They can sink to non league and that wouldn't be good enough.

Well said, couldn't agree more. I will only truly be satisfied with football when I see that horrible regime shut down and the club liquidated entirely. That place should be demolished and replaced with something prettier like a public toilet.
Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 17:46 - Aug 20 with 3287 viewsHciwspi

Totally disagree. I always wants them in the same division so we can play them twice a season and actually have a rivalry.
Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 17:56 - Aug 20 with 3232 viewsSomethingBlue

I would absolutely love to see that again.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 18:00 - Aug 20 with 3218 viewsTangledupin_Blue

It is football. Why would you 'hate' anyone over football?

Why would it ever be more than just friendly rivalry?

Anyone who hates because of footballing rivalry has to be a bit stupid.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 18:22 - Aug 20 with 3149 viewsBloomBlue

I assumed you meant us in the Premier League and Norwich in the Premier League South.
Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 18:27 - Aug 20 with 3142 viewsyellowrider

Awfully sorry to disappoint you but that is mere fanciful thinking. and totally detached from reality. This seasons NCFC are a much more competitive unit than the sorry shambles you saw in the second half of last season. Still, carry on with your bigoted hatred. On December 17 your hatred nay be further intensified when you see that the Kings of East Anglia remain firmly north of the Waveney!
Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 18:28 - Aug 20 with 3139 viewsDBaldy

Norwich fan in disguise?

Wash your mouth out with soap and water if not.
Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 18:39 - Aug 20 with 3102 viewsMillsey

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 18:27 - Aug 20 by yellowrider

Awfully sorry to disappoint you but that is mere fanciful thinking. and totally detached from reality. This seasons NCFC are a much more competitive unit than the sorry shambles you saw in the second half of last season. Still, carry on with your bigoted hatred. On December 17 your hatred nay be further intensified when you see that the Kings of East Anglia remain firmly north of the Waveney!

The poxy Yare you muppet
Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 18:58 - Aug 20 with 3050 viewsgtsb1966

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 18:00 - Aug 20 by Tangledupin_Blue

It is football. Why would you 'hate' anyone over football?

Why would it ever be more than just friendly rivalry?

Anyone who hates because of footballing rivalry has to be a bit stupid.

I'm stupid then.
Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 19:03 - Aug 20 with 3022 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 18:58 - Aug 20 by gtsb1966

I'm stupid then.

If the cap fits...

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 19:05 - Aug 20 with 2999 viewsgtsb1966

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 19:03 - Aug 20 by Tangledupin_Blue

If the cap fits...

Absolutely. I hate everything about them. Hope they go bust. Struggling to see your problem with that.
Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 19:32 - Aug 20 with 2887 viewsyellowrider

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 18:39 - Aug 20 by Millsey

The poxy Yare you muppet

Er sorry but struggling to define your message!!
Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 19:34 - Aug 20 with 2886 viewsyellowrider

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 19:05 - Aug 20 by gtsb1966

Absolutely. I hate everything about them. Hope they go bust. Struggling to see your problem with that.

Sorry to disappoint you but we are NOT going to go bust. Please try and keep up!
Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 19:43 - Aug 20 with 2857 viewsgtsb1966

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 19:34 - Aug 20 by yellowrider

Sorry to disappoint you but we are NOT going to go bust. Please try and keep up!

Never said you were. Do keep up.
Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 19:44 - Aug 20 with 2851 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 19:05 - Aug 20 by gtsb1966

If football gives you cause to hate then the problem isn't with me.

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 19:49 - Aug 20 with 2822 viewsgtsb1966

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 19:44 - Aug 20 by Tangledupin_Blue

If football gives you cause to hate then the problem isn't with me.

As supporters I wouldn't wish anything bad at all against them in their personal lives. As fans of a club I absolutely hate i hope they all they have the worst experience ever. Hate Norwich Football Club and always will do.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2023 19:56]
Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 20:10 - Aug 20 with 2733 viewshoppy

We can play them next season if we draw them in one of the cups, but I would love us to get promoted and for them to claim 15th or something like that!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 23:37 - Aug 20 with 2449 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

It would be great and make the derby very relevant nationally again (even globally these days). Pretty sure that Christmas 92 game was a top 6 clash.
Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 06:51 - Aug 21 with 2299 viewsbrogansnose

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 19:49 - Aug 20 by gtsb1966

As supporters I wouldn't wish anything bad at all against them in their personal lives. As fans of a club I absolutely hate i hope they all they have the worst experience ever. Hate Norwich Football Club and always will do.
[Post edited 20 Aug 2023 19:56]

I'd be alright with both teams in the PL. Always keep them one point below us and do them home and away each season would wind them up more than them crashing and burning.
Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 07:11 - Aug 21 with 2264 viewsDeliasMashedPotato

Ipswich and Norwich in the Premier League on 18:27 - Aug 20 by yellowrider

christ, stinks of bird sh*t in here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024