Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tuanzebe 12:09 - Sep 2 with 1141 viewsThisIsMyUsername

75 appearances since 2015. I 100% trust any signing, but struggle to believe that this is a first, second or even a third choice option.

@veterans_project on Instagram. Please follow the page.
Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Tuanzebe on 12:20 - Sep 2 with 1055 viewsBarcaBlue

I guess that's why he is just training with us and on trial. Don't see the problem with it. Could be an inspired move, could be crocked - we'll see I guess.
Tuanzebe on 12:25 - Sep 2 with 1024 viewsipswichtillidie

No doubt we wanted McNally and or Trusty. Would imagine AT would have always been on the list though given the links and relationship with the manager. The guy needs to get fit, stay fit and if we can do that he’ll be a real asset. Would imagine a trial would be to see how he fits in with the squad, show he’s nearing fitness and perhaps giving us more time to work on a contract that suits all parties. We have kept Baggot here so no desperation to make the deal happen imo.

Gav

Tuanzebe on 12:25 - Sep 2 with 1014 viewsBloomBlue

Luongo's games played total in the 3-4 seasons before we took him on trial wasn't great. But hasn't worked out too bad
Tuanzebe on 12:29 - Sep 2 with 991 viewsVegtablue

It's a very sad situation for him and lesser players would have already retired. It will surprise me if we sign him and it will shock me if he manages 20 appearances this season. A fit Tuanzebe would be a serious upgrade on current CBs so all fingers crossed.
Tuanzebe on 12:32 - Sep 2 with 968 viewsMillsTash

David McGoldrick.
Tuanzebe on 12:36 - Sep 2 with 926 viewsGuthrum

Tuanzebe on 12:32 - Sep 2 by MillsTash

David McGoldrick.

Or Richard Keogh*.

* Nature of signing, not injury record.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Tuanzebe on 12:37 - Sep 2 with 912 viewsHerbivore

We've not signed him yet. I imagine the trial will help us to get a sense of where he's at fitness wise.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Tuanzebe on 12:54 - Sep 2 with 805 viewsGuthrum

Tho for a lot of that period he was at ManU, in the pecking order below the likes of Lindelof, Smalling, Jones, Bailly, Martinez and the Captain, Maguire.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024