Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. 19:24 - Oct 3 with 2095 viewsblueprint

Wife’s just me a selfie as I’m laid up with Covid.
Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 19:33 - Oct 3 with 1980 viewsexeterblue10

My ST is churchman’s lower as well but also laid up with covid. ☹️
[Post edited 3 Oct 2023 19:35]
Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 19:36 - Oct 3 with 1940 viewsblueprint

Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 19:33 - Oct 3 by exeterblue10

My ST is churchman’s lower as well but also laid up with covid. ☹️
[Post edited 3 Oct 2023 19:35]

It’s hit me for six . I’ve had it twice before but this is the worst I’ve felt.
Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 19:37 - Oct 3 with 1914 viewsexeterblue10

Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 19:36 - Oct 3 by blueprint

It’s hit me for six . I’ve had it twice before but this is the worst I’ve felt.

Sorry to hear that. Mine is more gastric this time (without going into the gory details). Hope you are on the mend soon - no doubt three points will help. At least I can enjoy not having put another 600 miles on the car!
Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 19:40 - Oct 3 with 1867 viewsblueprint

Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 19:37 - Oct 3 by exeterblue10

Sorry to hear that. Mine is more gastric this time (without going into the gory details). Hope you are on the mend soon - no doubt three points will help. At least I can enjoy not having put another 600 miles on the car!

I think I’d rather have my symptoms. That could have been an interesting journey back to Devon.

Get well soon.
Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 19:41 - Oct 3 with 1850 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 19:37 - Oct 3 by exeterblue10

Badger said it was often coming with a side dose of the sh*ts this time around. Sounds lovely!

Hope you both feel better soon.

Ed’s appearance could mean that the TownTV studio guitar finally gets an airing. Maybe.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 19:43 - Oct 3 with 1825 viewsgainsboroughblue

This will start the rumours of a third kit unveiling again.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 12:16 - Oct 4 with 1498 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 19:43 - Oct 3 by gainsboroughblue

This will start the rumours of a third kit unveiling again.

Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 12:36 - Oct 4 with 1452 viewsitfcjoe

Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 12:16 - Oct 4 by Matt_Netherlands

I was just in club shop and upstairs was shut for 'maintenance' - obviously wasn't dangerous up there as the girl went up to get me a GK shirt for my boy's birthday

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 13:01 - Oct 4 with 1355 viewsWeWereZombies

Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 19:41 - Oct 3 by Swansea_Blue

Badger said it was often coming with a side dose of the sh*ts this time around. Sounds lovely!

Hope you both feel better soon.

Ed’s appearance could mean that the TownTV studio guitar finally gets an airing. Maybe.

Nah, not now someone has gone and scrawled graffiti all over it...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 13:24 - Oct 4 with 1285 viewsDennyx4

Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 12:16 - Oct 4 by Matt_Netherlands

I wonder whether it could be a whited out one, similar to the blacked out third kit from last year.
Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 14:59 - Oct 4 with 1048 viewshoppy

Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 13:01 - Oct 4 by WeWereZombies

Nah, not now someone has gone and scrawled graffiti all over it...

That could possibly be sanded or wiped off?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 15:04 - Oct 4 with 1011 viewsWeWereZombies

Ed Sheeran serving beers in the Churchman’s lower. on 14:59 - Oct 4 by hoppy

That could possibly be sanded or wiped off?

True but the amount of sanding off could completely change the tone of the instrument, making it unusable for the Sheeran style. Unless he adapted - looking forward to the half time interval on Saturday being fully occupied by Ed giving us a rendition of 'Concierto de Aranjuez'...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024