Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Indonesian effect 11:52 - Oct 23 with 2431 viewsle2blue

Happy Birthday Wolf and Burgess = 4k likes in 2 days on Insta. Happy Birthday Elkan Baggott = 12k likes in an hour. Mental.

Imagine if we got him to design a third kit with Ed Sheeran.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2023 12:30]
The Singaporean effect on 12:10 - Oct 23 with 2351 viewshomer_123

Cheap knock offs would be sold in their thousands.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

The Singaporean effect on 12:24 - Oct 23 with 2325 viewsGuthrum

* Indonesian

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

The Singaporean effect on 12:31 - Oct 23 with 2288 viewsle2blue

The Singaporean effect on 12:24 - Oct 23 by Guthrum

* Indonesian

Whoops! Updated to avoid offence to said Indonesians.
The Indonesian effect on 13:35 - Oct 23 with 2154 viewsSheffordBlue

I've seen some negative comments on 'the Baggott effect' in various places (not from your post BTW). I think it's brilliant. Most of the bigger Prem clubs have huge overseas followings and you would imagine that if we were to get to Prem and he is still with the club that many of them would pick us as their club to follow. That's only a good thing for me!

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

The Indonesian effect on 14:54 - Oct 23 with 2028 viewshoppy

Surprised this post is still as low as 400 views (at time of opening the post) to be honest.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

The Indonesian effect on 15:04 - Oct 23 with 1990 viewsiamatractorboy

All joking aside, if we do get promoted we could see some Indonesian sponsorship on those flashy animated hoardings for any live games. The overseas viewing figures would be off the scale if he played, especially vs a big PL team.
The Indonesian effect on 15:09 - Oct 23 with 1971 viewsSheffordBlue

The Indonesian effect on 15:04 - Oct 23 by iamatractorboy

All joking aside, if we do get promoted we could see some Indonesian sponsorship on those flashy animated hoardings for any live games. The overseas viewing figures would be off the scale if he played, especially vs a big PL team.

Pretty sure that with the digital hoardings that we have they can change the advertising based on the broadcast location. I have no idea how this works but I'm pretty sure that we see in the ground and in the UK isn't necessarily what is seen elsewhere.

It basically means it's possible to sell the advertising hoardings to multiple different businesses depending on location!

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

The Indonesian effect on 16:27 - Oct 23 with 1854 viewsiamatractorboy

The Indonesian effect on 15:09 - Oct 23 by SheffordBlue

Pretty sure that with the digital hoardings that we have they can change the advertising based on the broadcast location. I have no idea how this works but I'm pretty sure that we see in the ground and in the UK isn't necessarily what is seen elsewhere.

It basically means it's possible to sell the advertising hoardings to multiple different businesses depending on location!

I had no idea!
Login to get fewer ads

The Indonesian effect on 16:33 - Oct 23 with 1832 viewsKievthegreat

I know it's definitely a thing in the NHL. Did have some teething issues where adverts would go walkabout in the early phases, but I think it's all working fine now.

Example of going wrong:

Although it's worth noting that the issue with Ice Hockey is that the hoardings are part of the playing area and get hit by 100+ mph lumps of rubber and smashed by huge players repeatedly so standard digital hoardings just couldn't work.
The Indonesian effect on 21:59 - Oct 23 with 1662 viewsNorfolknWay

Always nice sharing your birthday with Pele
The Indonesian effect on 22:30 - Oct 23 with 1628 viewsParisBlue

The Indonesian effect on 15:04 - Oct 23 by iamatractorboy

Looking forward to pre-season games in Jakarta

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

The Indonesian effect on 23:01 - Oct 23 with 1589 viewsClapham_Junction

I wonder if Massimo speaks Bahasa Indonesia (his mother is Indonesian). Could be an opportunity for some more Indonesia-related media.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/football/asian-cup/asian-cup-2015-massimo-luo
The Indonesian effect on 23:52 - Oct 23 with 1547 viewsPhilTWTD

The Indonesian effect on 23:01 - Oct 23 by Clapham_Junction

I wonder if Massimo speaks Bahasa Indonesia (his mother is Indonesian). Could be an opportunity for some more Indonesia-related media.

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/football/asian-cup/asian-cup-2015-massimo-luo

Think Bobby Petta's heritage was Indonesian to add to our links.
The Indonesian effect on 17:33 - Oct 24 with 1301 viewsjoshITFCporter

That's exactly right, a good video of it in action here:

Poll: Who should start in goal on Tuesday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024