Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think we'll all dislike Rotherham even more 14:05 - Nov 14 with 1532 viewsitfc1108

if this happens!

https://www.rotherhamadvertiser.co.uk/sport/football/rotherham-united/rotherham-
I think we'll all dislike Rotherham even more on 14:14 - Nov 14 with 1419 viewshoppy

I think the correct word, rather than 'dislike', is 'pity', isn't it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I think we'll all dislike Rotherham even more on 14:45 - Nov 14 with 1282 viewsSitfcB

Get him in and hopefully they’ll win their next game.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I think we'll all dislike Rotherham even more on 15:09 - Nov 14 with 1181 viewsgosblue

I can’t wait for his post-match comments. Sad thing is, I think he believes his own rants.
I think we'll all dislike Rotherham even more on 15:17 - Nov 14 with 1122 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Doing a very impressive job at Stevenage it has to be said.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

I think we'll all dislike Rotherham even more on 15:19 - Nov 14 with 1112 viewswkj

I'd like them all the more as its an easy win. Old Stevie Evans doesn't have the best of luck against us

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I think we'll all dislike Rotherham even more on 15:39 - Nov 14 with 991 viewsBlueBadger

They appear to have spelt his name wrong.

It's spelt 'fat crook Steve Evans'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024