Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey 17:32 - Jan 4 with 2199 viewsSitfcB

On Wednesday 14th Feb.

That’s going to be fun.

Not.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 17:39 - Jan 4 with 2167 viewsSheffordBlue

Unless the police force the use of those buses after the match isn't it easier to get the Tube from Surrey Quays?

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 17:41 - Jan 4 with 2150 viewsSouthfieldsBlue

Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 17:39 - Jan 4 by SheffordBlue

Unless the police force the use of those buses after the match isn't it easier to get the Tube from Surrey Quays?

Yeah I'd strongly suggest walking to either Bermondsey tube (25 mins) or Surrey Quays (15 mins) yhan deal with those buses. If its Liverpool Street you are trying to get back to Surrey Quays can get you to Whitechapel and then Elizabeth Line to Liverpool Street, Bermondsey itself is on stop on the Jubilee back to London Bridge.
Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 19:14 - Jan 4 with 2001 viewsPendejo

I don't understand travelling into Liverpool Street, across to London Bridge to come back out again.... SE London is always welcoming...

I live reasonably close to The Den and use Stratford when catching the train to Ipswich, which is Jubilee line to Canada Water / Bermondsey, short walk to Den.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 20:06 - Jan 4 with 1846 viewsPinewoodblue

An 8pm kick off, for Sky, isn't going to make the homeward journey any better.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 20:10 - Jan 4 with 1827 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 20:06 - Jan 4 by Pinewoodblue

An 8pm kick off, for Sky, isn't going to make the homeward journey any better.

Hardly a disaster is it.
Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 20:41 - Jan 4 with 1766 viewslizzibee

Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 19:14 - Jan 4 by Pendejo

I don't understand travelling into Liverpool Street, across to London Bridge to come back out again.... SE London is always welcoming...

I live reasonably close to The Den and use Stratford when catching the train to Ipswich, which is Jubilee line to Canada Water / Bermondsey, short walk to Den.

I used to live Surry Quays and is a really easy and short walk to the ground from that tube. That's the route I'll take
Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 08:26 - Feb 9 with 1206 viewsDJR

A friend of mine has said there are no replacement buses between London Bridge and South Bermondsey, and a South Eastern Trains search for 14 February confirms this is the case.
[Post edited 9 Feb 8:28]
Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 09:03 - Feb 9 with 1082 viewsPhilTWTD

Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 08:26 - Feb 9 by DJR

A friend of mine has said there are no replacement buses between London Bridge and South Bermondsey, and a South Eastern Trains search for 14 February confirms this is the case.
[Post edited 9 Feb 8:28]

There were going to be but they changed it a couple of weeks back.
Login to get fewer ads

Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 11:27 - Feb 9 with 929 viewscarlisleaway

Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 09:03 - Feb 9 by PhilTWTD

There were going to be but they changed it a couple of weeks back.

Any decent car parking in the area
Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 11:42 - Feb 9 with 898 viewsPhilTWTD

Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 11:27 - Feb 9 by carlisleaway

Don't really know too well but was recommended Verney Road from someone in their Supporters Trust some years back. Parked there a couple of times and car was still there when I went back.
Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 11:52 - Feb 9 with 858 viewshype313

Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 11:42 - Feb 9 by PhilTWTD

Don't really know too well but was recommended Verney Road from someone in their Supporters Trust some years back. Parked there a couple of times and car was still there when I went back.

Wise not to take the Audi Phil.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 13:19 - Feb 9 with 736 viewsSteve_M

Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 11:27 - Feb 9 by carlisleaway

I used to live in John Williams Close, it's five minutes away and always seemed fine for car parking back then so could try there.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Buses replace trains between London Bridge and South Bermondsey on 13:24 - Feb 9 with 724 viewshoppy

They're probably asking a very similar question...

Any decent cars parking in the area?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024