Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton upping the ante 21:27 - Jan 5 with 7841 viewsWhos_blue

What a colossal C U next Tuesday.

BBC News - Joey Barton: ITV criticises 'vindictive remarks' from ex-footballer towards female commentators
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67897623

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Barton upping the ante on 21:32 - Jan 5 with 4536 viewspointofblue

Barton's since threatened to "fill" Neville's head in after his statement mentioned in the article. Why do I think he wants to be a pundit and is seething that he hasn't been asked on a full time level?

He certainly won't be getting another managerial role.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Barton upping the ante on 21:41 - Jan 5 with 4503 viewsRedX

The problem these days is people are not entitled to have an opinion without some getting their knickers in a twist. He makes some fair points but you can’t say anything that goes against the grsin these days.
Barton upping the ante on 21:44 - Jan 5 with 4452 viewsMJallday

He’s got a point about the ladies in question being terrible pundits. (For the record IMO there are good and bad pundits, both male and female)

however chosen to make a terrible comparison to mass murderers, which is (a) puzzling (b) irrelevant and (c) makes him look like a big turd - which tbh most people thought anyway

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Barton upping the ante on 21:47 - Jan 5 with 4397 viewsDubtractor

Barton upping the ante on 21:41 - Jan 5 by RedX

The problem these days is people are not entitled to have an opinion without some getting their knickers in a twist. He makes some fair points but you can’t say anything that goes against the grsin these days.

You haven't read his latest effort have you?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Barton upping the ante on 21:47 - Jan 5 with 4391 viewsCaptainAhab

He absolutely does not make some fair points you utter melt
Barton upping the ante on 21:51 - Jan 5 with 4345 viewsdavblue

Barton upping the ante on 21:32 - Jan 5 by pointofblue

Barton's since threatened to "fill" Neville's head in after his statement mentioned in the article. Why do I think he wants to be a pundit and is seething that he hasn't been asked on a full time level?

Appears to be having a break down. Dangerous language being used and enabling dinosaurs.

I don’t think Aluko is a good pundit but as others have said there’s plenty of bad males.
Barton upping the ante on 21:51 - Jan 5 with 4323 viewsSitfcB

No, I think he’s threatening to dish some dirt on him.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Barton upping the ante on 21:53 - Jan 5 with 4321 viewsRedX

Barton upping the ante on 21:47 - Jan 5 by CaptainAhab

He does you absolute woke melt.
Login to get fewer ads

Barton upping the ante on 21:53 - Jan 5 with 4316 viewsMJallday

Barton upping the ante on 21:47 - Jan 5 by CaptainAhab

“Playing like Dwight?”

Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Barton upping the ante on 21:55 - Jan 5 with 4297 viewsRedX

Barton upping the ante on 21:47 - Jan 5 by Dubtractor

You haven't read his latest effort have you?

I have.

He has made a fair few comments and I agree with some and not others. I haven’t said which ones I agree/disagree with.
Barton upping the ante on 21:56 - Jan 5 with 4281 viewsIllinoisblue

lol at the “you can’t say anything” defence of Barton. He’s been saying anything and everything for the last few weeks. And then getting called out it because he’s a hate-filled tw@t.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Barton upping the ante on 21:58 - Jan 5 with 4226 viewsRedX

Barton upping the ante on 21:56 - Jan 5 by Illinoisblue

lol at the “you can’t say anything” defence of Barton. He’s been saying anything and everything for the last few weeks. And then getting called out it because he’s a hate-filled tw@t.

lol
Barton upping the ante on 22:00 - Jan 5 with 4194 viewsNutkins_Return

The absolute state of this. Even if he made 'fair points' which he doesn't. He makes absolute pond life scum, pig thick points which are swallowed up by prime level dullards. But yes even if he did, are you (and please answer this) condoning him referring to two pundits doing their job as television as mass children murders and then threatening to fill in another pundit. Please answer. He's a disgusting little weasel.
Barton upping the ante on 22:00 - Jan 5 with 4197 viewsMattinLondon

Makes me laugh when people use the ‘you can’t say anything these days’ immediately after saying that they wanted to say.

Oh, and anyone who uses ‘woke’ as an insult is a cock.

Edit. Just realised that IllinoisBlue had used the same argument as me - apologies, didn’t see that.
[Post edited 5 Jan 22:02]
Barton upping the ante on 22:02 - Jan 5 with 4141 viewsNutkins_Return

Barton upping the ante on 21:55 - Jan 5 by RedX

I have.

He has made a fair few comments and I agree with some and not others. I haven’t said which ones I agree/disagree with.

This guy seems a stand up sort. State of it.
Barton upping the ante on 22:03 - Jan 5 with 4113 viewspointofblue

Barton upping the ante on 21:53 - Jan 5 by MJallday

“Playing like Dwight?”

That's a fair way to criticise, and because of something said, not because Eni is a woman.

Barton's gone off one because of someone's gender, not because of their ability as a pundit.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Barton upping the ante on 22:04 - Jan 5 with 4113 viewsMJallday

Barton upping the ante on 21:56 - Jan 5 by Illinoisblue

I think the biggest clue was the 6 month imprisonment for Assault
Or was it the 4 months suspended for ABH?
Or was it the attacks and punching other players ?
Or was it the dropped case where he kicked his wife in the head?
Or was it his brother who’s been given a life sentence for murder?
Or was it the cigar he put out in someone’s eye?

Tbh he’s a bit of a wrong un isn’t he

Barton upping the ante on 22:07 - Jan 5 with 4092 viewsRedX

Barton upping the ante on 22:00 - Jan 5 by MattinLondon

Makes me laugh when people use the ‘you can’t say anything these days’ immediately after saying that they wanted to say.

Oh, and anyone who uses ‘woke’ as an insult is a cock.

Edit. Just realised that IllinoisBlue had used the same argument as me - apologies, didn’t see that.
[Post edited 5 Jan 22:02]

But it’s true that you can’t say sfa these days without a load of “MattinLondons” abusing you for having a different opinion to them.

Barton is a fool but it doesn’t mean he’s wrong in everything he says.

Don’t be such a cock.
Barton upping the ante on 22:08 - Jan 5 with 4075 viewsNutkins_Return

Barton upping the ante on 22:04 - Jan 5 by MJallday

I think the biggest clue was the 6 month imprisonment for Assault
Or was it the 4 months suspended for ABH?
Or was it the attacks and punching other players ?
Or was it the dropped case where he kicked his wife in the head?
Or was it his brother who’s been given a life sentence for murder?
Or was it the cigar he put out in someone’s eye?

Tbh he’s a bit of a wrong un isn’t he

Lovely bloke.
Barton upping the ante on 22:08 - Jan 5 with 4072 viewsJ2BLUE

He said the best person should be picked for the job regardless of gender or skin colour.

Thankfully people on Twitter did point out that he would never get another job in football based on that.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Barton upping the ante on 22:15 - Jan 5 with 3982 viewsBloomBlue

Another classic situation of an irrelevant individual who hates being out of the spotlight, so they make an outrageous comment knowing the media, press, others with jump on it and start talking about it. Irrelevant individual now goes to sleep at night happy believing they're relevant again because lots of people are talking about them
Barton upping the ante on 22:16 - Jan 5 with 3970 viewsNutkins_Return

Barton upping the ante on 22:07 - Jan 5 by RedX

But it’s true that you can’t say sfa these days without a load of “MattinLondons” abusing you for having a different opinion to them.

Barton is a fool but it doesn’t mean he’s wrong in everything he says.

Don’t be such a cock.

What is your argument ffs?! Clearly he can say stuff because he is.

You are getting all bent up because other people are saying stuff back. Do you see the irony here??!

Barton can and is saying stuff (absolutely pathetic guff as normal). Other people are saying stuff back. (so everybody is saying what they like) and then YOU don't like what's being said back so YOU are saying "can't say anything" at people saying stuff. Dear oh dear.
Barton upping the ante on 22:17 - Jan 5 with 3946 viewsNutkins_Return

Barton upping the ante on 22:15 - Jan 5 by BloomBlue

Another classic situation of an irrelevant individual who hates being out of the spotlight, so they make an outrageous comment knowing the media, press, others with jump on it and start talking about it. Irrelevant individual now goes to sleep at night happy believing they're relevant again because lots of people are talking about them

Almost like he has a podcast to market to the wretched and dregs of society. "Now what will appeal to bigots and morons?"
[Post edited 5 Jan 22:24]
Barton upping the ante on 22:24 - Jan 5 with 3872 viewsVegtablue

Barton upping the ante on 22:16 - Jan 5 by Nutkins_Return

What is your argument ffs?! Clearly he can say stuff because he is.

You are getting all bent up because other people are saying stuff back. Do you see the irony here??!

Barton can and is saying stuff (absolutely pathetic guff as normal). Other people are saying stuff back. (so everybody is saying what they like) and then YOU don't like what's being said back so YOU are saying "can't say anything" at people saying stuff. Dear oh dear.

I think what RedX can only mean is that he would prefer a world in which people can profess any view without it impacting on work and future employment. Because as you say and he admits to, Joey has been waging his crusade for some time now without censorship.
Barton upping the ante on 22:25 - Jan 5 with 3857 viewsIllinoisblue

Barton upping the ante on 21:55 - Jan 5 by RedX

I have.

Man of mystery here. Wonder which ones you agree with.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024