Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup is on Paramount + in Australia again 08:01 - Jan 6 with 1596 viewsDubtractor

So if you have a subscription (or sign up for one, which you can cancel at any time), and happen to be in Australia (I've just popped over to test), then you can watch our game today.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

FA Cup is on Paramount + in Australia again on 09:16 - Jan 6 with 1343 viewsBlueDouglas

Fair dinkum cobber
FA Cup is on Paramount + in Australia again on 09:25 - Jan 6 with 1314 viewsGlasgowBlue

I’m very lucky in that my eldest son lives in the States and has an ESPN+ account.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

FA Cup is on Paramount + in Australia again on 09:47 - Jan 6 with 1247 viewsthepommylump

And straight after our game, you can watch last hour of socceroos :)
FA Cup is on Paramount + in Australia again on 10:39 - Jan 6 with 1142 viewsSamWhiteUK

Also worth noting that Paramount+ is free if you are a sky customer and have sky cinema. Sign up through the paramount plus app on your sky box
FA Cup is on Paramount + in Australia again on 10:41 - Jan 6 with 1127 viewsTattered_and_Torn

I think it's going to be on Paddy Power as well (no commentary), maybe other betting sites too.
FA Cup is on Paramount + in Australia again on 10:52 - Jan 6 with 1077 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

"Could not create your account, please try again later."

No explanation of why.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

FA Cup is on Paramount + in Australia again on 10:59 - Jan 6 with 1030 viewsleftback

FA Cup is on Paramount + in Australia again on 10:39 - Jan 6 by SamWhiteUK

Also worth noting that Paramount+ is free if you are a sky customer and have sky cinema. Sign up through the paramount plus app on your sky box

I’m rubbish at technology but I have a paramount+ account through sky, can’t see anything on there yet about the footy……do I have to do something to make it think I’m in Australia???
FA Cup is on Paramount + in Australia again on 11:17 - Jan 6 with 923 viewsbournemouthblue

FA Cup is on Paramount + in Australia again on 10:59 - Jan 6 by leftback

I’m rubbish at technology but I have a paramount+ account through sky, can’t see anything on there yet about the footy……do I have to do something to make it think I’m in Australia???

I don't think it's as straightforward as that

I think it would literally need to be an Aussie membership, correct me if I am wrong people?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup is on Paramount + in Australia again on 12:26 - Jan 6 with 664 viewsDubtractor

Gah.

All fine until trying to watch, but detected the VPN and said no!

Anyone got any links they can dm me?

ta!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

FA Cup is on Paramount + in Australia again on 12:41 - Jan 6 with 609 viewsSamWhiteUK

FA Cup is on Paramount + in Australia again on 10:59 - Jan 6 by leftback

Sorry, you don't watch on the sky box, you watch on your pc. I just said sign up with the sky box so it gets linked to your sky account. After that, use the pc to watch :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024