Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken 10:45 - Jan 10 with 5001 viewsKeno

This should make some of you happy

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 11:14 - Jan 10 with 4611 viewsTractorCam

Would love to read it, but the amount of ads on there are ridiculous and I can't find anyone other than Kieffer Moore

If anybody would like to list the other 9 that would be nice please xxx

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 11:17 - Jan 10 with 4567 viewsKieran_Knows

The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 11:14 - Jan 10 by TractorCam

Would love to read it, but the amount of ads on there are ridiculous and I can't find anyone other than Kieffer Moore

Stansfield - Fulham/Brimingham
Moore - Bournemouth
Woodrow - Luton
Brewster - Sheffield United
Vasquez - FC Cincinnati
Armstrong - QPR
Obafemi - Burnley
King - Fenerbache
Shankland - Hearts
Bishop - Portsmouth

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 11:26 - Jan 10 with 4427 viewsTractorCam

The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 11:17 - Jan 10 by Kieran_Knows

Moore - Bournemouth
Woodrow - Luton
Vasquez - FC Cincinnati
Armstrong - QPR
Obafemi - Burnley
King - Fenerbache
Shankland - Hearts
Bishop - Portsmouth

Cheers!

Not sure on Brewster, King or Bishop. Don't know anything about Vasquez, would be happy with the rest.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 11:36 - Jan 10 with 4262 viewsVegtablue

The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 11:17 - Jan 10 by Kieran_Knows

Moore - Bournemouth
Woodrow - Luton
Vasquez - FC Cincinnati
Armstrong - QPR
Obafemi - Burnley
King - Fenerbache
Shankland - Hearts
Bishop - Portsmouth

Armstrong's strengths and weaknesses below, in case anyone's interested. I know players are limited by systems, squad, surroundings etc. but I'd be very worried about his end product if he came here and was expected to perform this season.

https://fbref.com/en/players/c2bf2522/scout/365_m2/Sinclair-Armstrong-Scouting-R
The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 11:46 - Jan 10 with 4130 viewsSharkey

Those red socks on the Birmingham kit are very dapper.
The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 12:04 - Jan 10 with 3906 viewseireblue

I didn’t know Russell Howard played professionally.
The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 12:44 - Jan 10 with 3594 viewstextbackup

Shankland - my Hearts supporting ST holder reckons he’s got absolutely no pace, good finisher though

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 12:48 - Jan 10 with 3534 viewsGeoffSentence

If you are using firefox, hit the 'reader mode' icon in the address bar, then refresh. All the useless gubbins on the page will be gone, that includes images as well.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 12:56 - Jan 10 with 3425 viewsgordon

Moore - Bournemouth
Woodrow - Luton
Vasquez - FC Cincinnati
Armstrong - QPR
Obafemi - Burnley
King - Fenerbache
Shankland - Hearts
Bishop - Portsmouth

Vazquez might have been brilliant (based on his reputation and highlights) but he's signing for a club in Mexico apparently.
The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 13:07 - Jan 10 with 3242 viewsbluestandard

The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 12:56 - Jan 10 by gordon

Vazquez might have been brilliant (based on his reputation and highlights) but he's signing for a club in Mexico apparently.

Thats a shame. He would have been the one I'dm most like to have seen come through the door. Looks just what we need.
The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 13:15 - Jan 10 with 3118 viewslongtimefan

Who's the most reputable local journo???
The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 13:34 - Jan 10 with 2982 viewsKeno

The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 13:15 - Jan 10 by longtimefan

Who's the most reputable local journo???

that bloke what writes in the guardian

dont mean it Phil xxxx

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 14:02 - Jan 10 with 2737 viewsOsborneOneNil

Moore - Bournemouth
Woodrow - Luton
Vasquez - FC Cincinnati
Armstrong - QPR
Obafemi - Burnley
King - Fenerbache
Shankland - Hearts
Bishop - Portsmouth

Vasquez please. Thought he'd joined a side in Mexico.
The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 14:55 - Jan 10 with 2400 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 12:56 - Jan 10 by gordon

Rayados, (Monterrey) paying $7.5m USD apparently plus $1m in top ups.

£5.9m plus £880k

Doubt he'll be coming here.
[Post edited 10 Jan 15:01]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 15:26 - Jan 10 with 2234 viewscressi

The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 14:55 - Jan 10 by Cheltenham_Blue

Rayados, (Monterrey) paying $7.5m USD apparently plus $1m in top ups.

£5.9m plus £880k

Doubt he'll be coming here.
[Post edited 10 Jan 15:01]

Watson just saying what most people no a waste of money really same as most podcasts now Frank lol
The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 17:29 - Jan 10 with 1850 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 15:26 - Jan 10 by cressi

Watson just saying what most people no a waste of money really same as most podcasts now Frank lol

Eh?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 17:48 - Jan 10 with 1728 viewsmutters

https://12ft.io/ is your friend here

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 17:51 - Jan 10 with 1703 viewsbluejacko

Why is Moore even getting a mention he didnt leave here in the best of circumstances! Why on earth would he want to come back after the stick he got the first time.
The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 18:01 - Jan 10 with 1627 viewsNutkins_Return

Moore - Bournemouth
Woodrow - Luton
Vasquez - FC Cincinnati
Armstrong - QPR
Obafemi - Burnley
King - Fenerbache
Shankland - Hearts
Bishop - Portsmouth

I mean this is just the same list everyone has already come up with.....
The 2nd most reputable local journo has spoken on 18:09 - Jan 10 with 1593 viewsScottCandage

Moore - Bournemouth
Woodrow - Luton
Vasquez - FC Cincinnati
Armstrong - QPR
Obafemi - Burnley
King - Fenerbache
Shankland - Hearts
Bishop - Portsmouth

Vazquez is off the list - going to Mexico

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising