Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gallagher starts for Blackburn 14:04 - Jan 20 with 5048 viewsNutkins_Return

So obviously nothing agreed there yet. Do wonder whether Moore could be the one given LadApo wAs allowed to go. Or a mystery player?
Gallagher starts for Blackburn on 19:31 - Jan 20 with 1117 viewsParky

Gallagher starts for Blackburn on 16:18 - Jan 20 by Nutkins_Return

Hardie? Oh...wait he's scored 2 for Plymouth today to put his price up a couple of million. Aaaah!

Moore seems the only one half possible at the mo.

Understand Plymouth would be reluctant to sell, but I’d like to think Hardie is in our range. He appeals to me a lot more than Gallagher and Moore, his record over the last 3 years speaks for itself. From what I know of him, his work rate it exceptional, links up well with other players, 6 foot 2, seems ideal for me.

I know we have FFP restraints, but I’m sure we could muster up an offer which Plymouth simply couldn’t refuse.
[Post edited 20 Jan 19:35]
Gallagher starts for Blackburn on 19:42 - Jan 20 with 1060 viewspointofblue

Gallagher starts for Blackburn on 19:31 - Jan 20 by Parky

Understand Plymouth would be reluctant to sell, but I’d like to think Hardie is in our range. He appeals to me a lot more than Gallagher and Moore, his record over the last 3 years speaks for itself. From what I know of him, his work rate it exceptional, links up well with other players, 6 foot 2, seems ideal for me.

I know we have FFP restraints, but I’m sure we could muster up an offer which Plymouth simply couldn’t refuse.

Hardie would be a great signing IMO. It just depends on what Plymouth would want for him.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Gallagher starts for Blackburn on 19:49 - Jan 20 with 1014 viewsMullet

Gallagher starts for Blackburn on 19:42 - Jan 20 by pointofblue

Hardie would be a great signing IMO. It just depends on what Plymouth would want for him.

I suspect a lot

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Gallagher starts for Blackburn on 19:50 - Jan 20 with 1014 viewsNutkins_Return

I genuinely think they would want £4mil+ for him at this point in Jan and as muc as we need a striker we have to future think as well and with ffp that is too much of our future budget to overpay.
Gallagher starts for Blackburn on 19:53 - Jan 20 with 976 viewsParky

Gallagher starts for Blackburn on 19:50 - Jan 20 by Nutkins_Return

I genuinely think they would want £4mil+ for him at this point in Jan and as muc as we need a striker we have to future think as well and with ffp that is too much of our future budget to overpay.

Wasn’t it reported and confirmed by Phil that we had around £4M to spend this window? Any decent striker is going to cost a significant fee, a deal with add-ons with promotion etc is certainly within our reach, in my opinion.
Gallagher starts for Blackburn on 20:35 - Jan 20 with 806 viewsMK1

Roughly a 1 in 3 striker. I will take that. If we could get a few more out the door and him in, then not an impossible deal to do.
Gallagher starts for Blackburn on 09:43 - Jan 21 with 532 viewsNutkins_Return

Gallagher starts for Blackburn on 18:34 - Jan 20 by MK1

Moore is the one we can afford on loan with view to buying if we go up. On about £18,000 a week. Ladapo was on £7,000 ish, so not much to find if Bournemouth pay a percentage of his wage.

Doubt Charlton covering the full £7k
Gallagher starts for Blackburn on 10:20 - Jan 21 with 470 viewsBlueOura

Gallagher starts for Blackburn on 19:31 - Jan 20 by Parky

Agreed, ticks a lot of boxes for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Gallagher starts for Blackburn on 10:38 - Jan 21 with 443 viewsPinewoodblue

Gallagher starts for Blackburn on 15:53 - Jan 20 by PhilTWTD

Does seem like we might have to look further down the list. But you never know, things can change very quickly, a player can suddenly become available, Town might suddenly 'discover' another couple of hundred thousand quid that they can put towards a signing, that sort of thing.

A lucrative 5th round tie for example.

Is there a chance that those further down the list are currently out of our price range?

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Gallagher starts for Blackburn on 10:39 - Jan 21 with 441 viewsParky

Gallagher starts for Blackburn on 10:20 - Jan 21 by BlueOura

Agreed, ticks a lot of boxes for me.

Appeals to me a lot more than Gallagher. Going to be an exciting end to the window.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024