Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hladky has been great. He is important no doubt 17:40 - Feb 3 with 3700 viewscbower

But that ball to Morsy for their third. Stupid, suicidal, unnecessary. Sometimes it's just not on. Maybe Morsy offered himself but he can't see the players (plural) closing in on him, Vas can. Terrible ball.

bluescouser

Hladky has been great. He is important no doubt on 09:42 - Feb 4 with 655 viewsArnieM

OP: Woolfenden put Hldaky under that ridiculous pressure by passing the ball back to him in the goal line whilst PNE players were in and around our 18yard area. Suicide BACKPASS. Why the hell didn’t he use his brain and bring the ball up field! That 3rd goal killed. My hope we had snd it was a needless yet so often repeated pattern of play.

The defence (CB’s) made the wrong decisions, are slow to react, can’t defend the ball in our own box , and WALK the ball up the pitch when instigating a new “attack”.

Play to the conditions and the opposition tactics. Our CB’s are average , and the Woolfenden/ Edmundson combination leaked goals when they were paired at the time McKenna came into the club. Burgess is the best of the lot of em. What the hell done if you see in Woolfenden god only knows. He’s vastly overrated.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Hladky has been great. He is important no doubt on 10:06 - Feb 4 with 623 viewscbower

Hladky has been great. He is important no doubt on 09:42 - Feb 4 by ArnieM

OP: Woolfenden put Hldaky under that ridiculous pressure by passing the ball back to him in the goal line whilst PNE players were in and around our 18yard area. Suicide BACKPASS. Why the hell didn’t he use his brain and bring the ball up field! That 3rd goal killed. My hope we had snd it was a needless yet so often repeated pattern of play.

The defence (CB’s) made the wrong decisions, are slow to react, can’t defend the ball in our own box , and WALK the ball up the pitch when instigating a new “attack”.

Play to the conditions and the opposition tactics. Our CB’s are average , and the Woolfenden/ Edmundson combination leaked goals when they were paired at the time McKenna came into the club. Burgess is the best of the lot of em. What the hell done if you see in Woolfenden god only knows. He’s vastly overrated.

Of course we are all entitled to our own opinion and that's the beauty of the game and the forum. For me, the third goal is all on Hladky. He can see everything in front of him. The ball from Wolf is fine.Vas should ignore Morsy as he can see the pressure right up his ar$e that Morsy can't. Pure and simple, go long when it's not on otherwise it becomes too predictable and you will get caught.

bluescouser

Hladky has been great. He is important no doubt on 10:17 - Feb 4 with 596 viewsFrimleyBlue

Hladky has been great. He is important no doubt on 10:06 - Feb 4 by cbower

Of course we are all entitled to our own opinion and that's the beauty of the game and the forum. For me, the third goal is all on Hladky. He can see everything in front of him. The ball from Wolf is fine.Vas should ignore Morsy as he can see the pressure right up his ar$e that Morsy can't. Pure and simple, go long when it's not on otherwise it becomes too predictable and you will get caught.

Morsy knows a player is behind him. He had it all half before that.

What morsy had to do was a simple pass back to hladky. But then morsy would need to move to the side and make himself then available again and morsy didn't look in the mood to move yesterday.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Hladky has been great. He is important no doubt on 10:22 - Feb 4 with 598 viewsnorfsufblue

Hladky has been great. He is important no doubt on 23:12 - Feb 3 by redrickstuhaart

Its not handball, so handball rule does not apply.

Handball is not a sending off offence anyway.

The rules specifically deal with the situation:

DENYING A GOAL OR AN OBVIOUS GOAL-SCORING OPPORTUNITY (DOGSO)

Where a player denies the opposing team a goal or an obvious goal-scoring opportunity by a handball offence, the player is sent off wherever the offence occurs **(except a goalkeeper within their penalty area).**

Just to add if the ( incompetent) ref thought the Preston player had touched it the Hladky is well within his rights to handle it.... I'm pretty sure he didn't though
Hladky has been great. He is important no doubt on 10:35 - Feb 4 with 580 viewsibbleobble

Hladky has been great. He is important no doubt on 18:15 - Feb 3 by Garv

Thought Morsy looked a little off the pace at times today. Although I'm also convinced he was fouled for the first.

A clear foul and it was Keane too who picked up the receiving ball to shoot. Ridiculous allowing play to continue. Sarmiento’s was a clear shirt pill last week too. Still, I’d rather the inconsistency and debate than VAR.

Preston we’re physical throughout and we were bullied too often in the first half.
Hladky has been great. He is important no doubt on 21:41 - Feb 4 with 484 viewsGarv

Hladky has been great. He is important no doubt on 10:35 - Feb 4 by ibbleobble

A clear foul and it was Keane too who picked up the receiving ball to shoot. Ridiculous allowing play to continue. Sarmiento’s was a clear shirt pill last week too. Still, I’d rather the inconsistency and debate than VAR.

Preston we’re physical throughout and we were bullied too often in the first half.

Agree with all that.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Hladky has been great. He is important no doubt on 23:09 - Feb 4 with 450 viewspositivity

even the best goalies can make bad mistakes (as redscousers will attest today!)

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024