Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
America is fcuked if the Dems don't dump Biden 09:48 - Feb 9 with 8469 viewsGlasgowBlue

Trump will be a shoe in.

Trump has numerous charges against him but of the two of them Biden is the one who is considered too senile to stand trial.

Surely the Democrats can find one person in the whole of the country who is competent enough to stand?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

America is fcuked if the Dems don't dump Biden on 18:37 - Feb 9 with 1492 viewsbluelagos

America is fcuked if the Dems don't dump Biden on 18:32 - Feb 9 by phillymark

There are some good Dems on the sidelines
Newsome (CA)
Whitmer (MI)
Shapiro (PA)
are all popular in the states they govern - the last two in crucial battleground states

It's FUBAR. Too late for someone else - In a sick twisted way, both Trump and Biden having heart attacks might be for the best

Why are they not running against Biden? Can see why ordinarily you'd leave the incumbent to run but Biden's declining mental capacity is far from ordinary and could cost the Democrats the presidency.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

America is fcuked if the Dems don't dump Biden on 03:45 - Feb 10 with 1370 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Newsome (CA)
Whitmer (MI)
Shapiro (PA)
are all popular in the states they govern - the last two in crucial battleground states

It's FUBAR. Too late for someone else - In a sick twisted way, both Trump and Biden having heart attacks might be for the best

Newsome?!

If they all love him so much why have 900,000 people left that state in the last few years? That’s an incredible population decline. We literally shut our San Francisco office and relocated that operation to Texas. No one wanted to pay that much tax to live in a city that was falling apart.

Similar problems throughout the state. Some questionable polices have led to a rise in crime, he had no answers to the rail project and the homelessness has reached insane levels. Not easy getting people help in this country but with the money that state gets in taxes you’d think better solutions would be in place.

Such a shame an incredible place that I lived in myself for a few years but certainly on the decline.
[Post edited 10 Feb 3:55]
America is fcuked if the Dems don't dump Biden on 07:39 - Feb 10 with 1298 viewsDJR

The thing with Biden is that it is not just his mental faculties that cause concern, physically he is becoming increasingly frail, something noticeable with the way he shuffles about.

Indeed, it has led to him now taking the low steps when he leaves Air Force One.

https://www.npr.org/2023/08/31/1196803354/biden-air-force-one-short-stairs
America is fcuked if the Dems don't dump Biden on 07:52 - Feb 10 with 1267 viewsNthQldITFC

Newsome (CA)
Whitmer (MI)
Shapiro (PA)

Do any of them have decent national support/exposure, or would that not be relevant until/unless they run for the Democratic nomination?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

America is fcuked if the Dems don't dump Biden on 10:45 - Feb 10 with 1162 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

America is fcuked if the Dems don't dump Biden on 18:37 - Feb 9 by bluelagos

Why are they not running against Biden? Can see why ordinarily you'd leave the incumbent to run but Biden's declining mental capacity is far from ordinary and could cost the Democrats the presidency.

Michelle Obama has to put country before family and run for President.

Poll: would you rather

America is fcuked if the Dems don't dump Biden on 11:11 - Feb 10 with 1126 viewsArnoldMoorhen

America is fcuked if the Dems don't dump Biden on 10:20 - Feb 9 by Guthrum

Who would they get to stand instead? Who is sufficiently unifying, with the credibility and profile to win?

He was born to run.

Had he stood against Trump instead of Hillary Clinton, it's my belief that Trump wouldn't have won blue collar rust-belt America, and wouldn't have made the "Drain the Swamp" lines stick either.

It's probably too late now, as Trump could make the "lack of experience" line stick, which he couldn't have in 2016.

And, of course, the anti-Obama "birther" conspiracy would hold no water against Bruce, either, because:

Vote The Boss for Boss 2024!
America is fcuked if the Dems don't dump Biden on 17:07 - Feb 11 with 1003 viewsford6600

America is fcuked if the Dems don't dump Biden on 10:32 - Feb 9 by pointofblue

We're in exactly the same position in the UK. It's not as if the Conservatives or Labour are promising a bright future. It's more a case of which is the least worst option.

Yes America and Uk voters facing same dilemma at elections, who is least worst.
Pity no centre party, an Alan Bates led Common Sense type party would win here! Perhaps not too late for Liberals to ditch Ed Davey choose a credible female leader and pick up 50 seats or more. If Biden has to run then his running mate has to be chosen with likelihood of having to take the reins within his 2nd term, if he wins.
America is fcuked if the Dems don't dump Biden on 17:12 - Feb 11 with 994 viewsJ2BLUE

America is fcuked if the Dems don't dump Biden on 17:07 - Feb 11 by ford6600

Yes America and Uk voters facing same dilemma at elections, who is least worst.
Pity no centre party, an Alan Bates led Common Sense type party would win here! Perhaps not too late for Liberals to ditch Ed Davey choose a credible female leader and pick up 50 seats or more. If Biden has to run then his running mate has to be chosen with likelihood of having to take the reins within his 2nd term, if he wins.

I was about to mention Jo Swinson but then I saw you said credible.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

America is fcuked if the Dems don't dump Biden on 18:37 - Feb 11 with 944 viewseireblue

America is fcuked if the Dems don't dump Biden on 14:29 - Feb 9 by Swansea_Blue

Don't take wokeness(es?*) too lightly buh. I've set up traps in case one of them tries to get into my garden overnight. You can never be too careful. I think they can transfer diseases to pets as well as dig up your prize geraniums

*Anyone know what the plural of wokeness is? I'm worried they might hunt in packs. Wokenessium? Wokenessai? Wokenessies?
[Post edited 9 Feb 14:31]

Just make sure you keep the Tofu locked away in airtight containers, that tends to make sure they don’t come sniffing around.
America is fcuked if the Dems don't dump Biden on 11:31 - Feb 13 with 749 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

America is fcuked if the Dems don't dump Biden on 10:26 - Feb 9 by itfcjoe

Trump is making as many errors but he does so in such a bombastic way people don't see them as well - but what a state it is to see that they are the front runners.

Biden is simply an old man now, and not fit to run the country - he's done his term and should be stepping aside - what will he be like in another 4 years?

And Trump is totally unfit for a vareity of reasons to be POTUS, the Dems need to find someone who can beat him, who can appeal to the Republican Mums who abhor Trump

The Dems have that guy in Jon Ossoff. He did exactly that in Georgia.

The only thing going against him is his inexperience. It is probably too early.

But he is young, sharp, bags of Charisma. From Georgia which would be electoral damage should he win it. A moderate with progressive social beliefs. Appeals to a wide range of demographics. He is the guy for the Dems going forward imo.
[Post edited 13 Feb 11:31]

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024