Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accepted fourth place now, 17:30 - Feb 10 with 1124 viewscarlo88

which is a brilliant achievement. Biggest enjoyment now is going to be watching Southampton and Leeds fretting about finishing third. I think we can beat West Brom in the play-offs, plus we now have some great attacking options.
Accepted fourth place now, on 17:32 - Feb 10 with 1079 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Far too many reflective posts for February 10th so much football to be played. That goes for the teams below us as well.
Accepted fourth place now, on 17:42 - Feb 10 with 1012 viewsVaughan8

Accepted fourth place now, on 17:32 - Feb 10 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Far too many reflective posts for February 10th so much football to be played. That goes for the teams below us as well.

Agreed. I know its a much harder league than last season but I'm sure we had these resignation post after the Sheffield Wed draw at home last season......

Yes we've barely.win recently, and Southampton especially look unstoppable, but until we are further behind and/or it's later in the season, I'm not quite giving up yet.
Accepted fourth place now, on 18:14 - Feb 10 with 874 viewsBlue_Heath

Why will we beat West Brom played them twice and scraped a point in injury time!
Accepted fourth place now, on 18:24 - Feb 10 with 814 viewsGarv

Correct. Does seem odd that top two is too far away but apparently play offs are guaranteed.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Accepted fourth place now, on 18:25 - Feb 10 with 802 viewsjasondozzell

Exactly. Long way to go.

Today was reminiscent in some ways of the Wednesday game at home last season.

Could be a big point in the end.
Accepted fourth place now, on 18:30 - Feb 10 with 764 views765765

Accepted fourth place now, on 18:14 - Feb 10 by Blue_Heath

Why will we beat West Brom played them twice and scraped a point in injury time!

Cos it's a funny old game, one significant injury or a missing player can make a huge difference. Did someone say Hirst, or Morsy, or Burgess...
Accepted fourth place now, on 18:33 - Feb 10 with 742 viewsford6600

Accepted fourth place now, on 18:14 - Feb 10 by Blue_Heath

Lets start winning games and put pressure on top 3, see if 2 implode...
lf in play offs, the perfect way to get promoted would be to beat Norwich home and away then thrash Leeds in final!! The sensible route would be Coventry in semis then WBA in final,
-West Brom having disposed of Soton in very hard fought semis.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024