Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) 15:32 - Feb 17 with 2326 viewsLeistonBlue

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 15:35 - Feb 17 with 2243 viewsNthsuffolkblue

This season?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 15:36 - Feb 17 with 2221 viewsAviator

Yes. I thought so.
Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 15:39 - Feb 17 with 2107 viewsAviator

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 15:35 - Feb 17 by Nthsuffolkblue

This season?

This game.
Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 15:39 - Feb 17 with 2092 viewstonybied

Don't think there was a card for the foul before their goal.
Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 15:40 - Feb 17 with 2068 viewsLeistonBlue

I’m watching on the Swansea stream as town tv has given up and their commentators are convinced he was shown 2 yellows. One early on and then again for the foul for their goal. Have to say I think I agree - I’m sure he was booked early on.
Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 15:42 - Feb 17 with 2022 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 15:40 - Feb 17 by LeistonBlue

I’m watching on the Swansea stream as town tv has given up and their commentators are convinced he was shown 2 yellows. One early on and then again for the foul for their goal. Have to say I think I agree - I’m sure he was booked early on.

Radio Suffolk didn't think so. Simply said he was booked a little while ago.

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 15:43 - Feb 17 with 1994 viewsSharkey

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 15:39 - Feb 17 by tonybied

Don't think there was a card for the foul before their goal.

The (written) commentary on the Sporting LIfe site has him booked on 30 minutes, a minute before their goal.
Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 15:45 - Feb 17 with 1957 viewsredrickstuhaart

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 15:40 - Feb 17 by LeistonBlue

I didnt think he got one early on. I know the incident, but saw no book.
Login to get fewer ads

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 15:48 - Feb 17 with 1887 viewsbournemouthblue

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 15:43 - Feb 17 by Sharkey

The (written) commentary on the Sporting LIfe site has him booked on 30 minutes, a minute before their goal.

Looked really harsh too

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 15:49 - Feb 17 with 1839 viewsHerbivore

Nothing on any of the feeds about him getting an early yellow. Maybe he got a talking to but no card.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 16:02 - Feb 17 with 1610 viewsWhos_blue

Swans TV bleating on about Leif shouldn't have been on the pitch when he set up Chappers.
They also said Broady was offside!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 16:22 - Feb 17 with 1398 viewsJuggsy

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 16:02 - Feb 17 by Whos_blue

Swans TV bleating on about Leif shouldn't have been on the pitch when he set up Chappers.

Right pair of pillocks on their commentary team.
Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 17:06 - Feb 17 with 1192 viewsGeoffSentence

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 16:02 - Feb 17 by Whos_blue

Broady offside??

For his goal he was 5 yards and three defenders onside, for the other goal he wasn't involved. WHat are they like?

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 17:12 - Feb 17 with 1122 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 17:06 - Feb 17 by GeoffSentence

Broady offside??

For his goal he was 5 yards and three defenders onside, for the other goal he wasn't involved. WHat are they like?

Lovely through ball too. Cut through their defence like a very hot knife through margarine. If they said it was offside they will be extremely embarrassed when they see a replay.

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 17:29 - Feb 17 with 1011 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 17:06 - Feb 17 by GeoffSentence

Broady offside??

I have just checked and it was only 2 defenders although one of those was about 10 yards back. He was also behind the ball when Hutchinson played it!

If they thought that was offside, I wouldn't trust a word of their commentary!

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 17:31 - Feb 17 with 982 viewsWickets

Hasn’t leif been booked twice?! (n/t) on 15:45 - Feb 17 by redrickstuhaart

I didnt think he got one early on. I know the incident, but saw no book.

And he didn't deserve one for it as it was a qenuine attempt to win the ball , sure he would have not do the pull back , the one he was booked for and rightly so, if he was already on a yellow .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024