Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The reformed Bury get some tasty away trips these days 22:15 - Feb 17 with 1599 viewshatch

A very different matchday experience. I’ve been reading up on FC Isle of Man as I didn’t realise they had a team in the mainland league, turns out they formed in 2019. They sound well structured to develop their ways up the league over the years, a bit like Jersey rugby possibly.

A future FA Cup away day for Ipswich perhaps?
The reformed Bury get some tasty away trips these days on 23:01 - Feb 17 with 1381 viewspointofblue

Please don't mention a FA Cup match against a non-league side. The scars are still there.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The reformed Bury get some tasty away trips these days on 23:48 - Feb 17 with 1294 viewsFreddies_Ears

IoM side are following Guernsey FC into ghe English pyramid. It isn't coincidental- lots of mutual learning.
The reformed Bury get some tasty away trips these days on 10:50 - Feb 18 with 998 viewshatch

Also just noticed that Harry Wright is part of the Bury squad.

The reformed Bury get some tasty away trips these days on 10:59 - Feb 18 with 978 viewsblueislander

The reformed Bury get some tasty away trips these days on 23:48 - Feb 17 by Freddies_Ears

IoM side are following Guernsey FC into ghe English pyramid. It isn't coincidental- lots of mutual learning.

After a couple of quick promotions Guernsey FC are struggling a bit to maintain their position in The Isthmain League.
The reformed Bury get some tasty away trips these days on 11:30 - Feb 18 with 928 viewsKeno

The reformed Bury get some tasty away trips these days on 10:59 - Feb 18 by blueislander

After a couple of quick promotions Guernsey FC are struggling a bit to maintain their position in The Isthmain League.

so when we draw The Lions away in the Cup you can put us all up for the weekend?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The reformed Bury get some tasty away trips these days on 12:00 - Feb 18 with 880 viewsblueislander

The reformed Bury get some tasty away trips these days on 11:30 - Feb 18 by Keno

so when we draw The Lions away in the Cup you can put us all up for the weekend?

Of course. I have a large garden ,so bring tents.
The reformed Bury get some tasty away trips these days on 12:36 - Feb 18 with 828 viewsPhilTWTD

The reformed Bury get some tasty away trips these days on 10:50 - Feb 18 by hatch

Also just noticed that Harry Wright is part of the Bury squad.

And former academy striker Declan Daniels.
The reformed Bury get some tasty away trips these days on 14:42 - Feb 18 with 662 viewshatch

The reformed Bury get some tasty away trips these days on 12:36 - Feb 18 by PhilTWTD

And former academy striker Declan Daniels.

Your knowledge of our academy never fails to astound, Phil.

I note that you’re often the one in the presser to be asking about youth players no one else has ever heard of. Keeping KMK on his toes.

I imagine you have some giant whiteboard in your office which tracks every youth product of the club…
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024