Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points 13:22 - Feb 26 with 1960 viewsMaySixth

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 13:25 - Feb 26 with 1910 viewsMaySixth

The reduction of their points penalty will move Everton on to 25 points and up to 15th in the Premier League.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 13:46 - Feb 26 with 1762 viewsgainsboroughblue

Them feckers will never get relegated will they.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 13:46 - Feb 26 with 1754 viewsElderGrizzly

Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 13:25 - Feb 26 by MaySixth

The reduction of their points penalty will move Everton on to 25 points and up to 15th in the Premier League.

Aren't they and Forest under investigation for another financial period now, so they could see another points deduction before the end of the season?
Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 13:49 - Feb 26 with 1737 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 13:46 - Feb 26 by ElderGrizzly

Aren't they and Forest under investigation for another financial period now, so they could see another points deduction before the end of the season?

Yes they are. They were informed just before Christmas and any penalty should be applied before the end of this season.

Meanwhile.....at The Etihad.....Nothing continues to happen.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 14:02 - Feb 26 with 1661 viewsbilllm

Never going to relegate them for that were they,
Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 14:44 - Feb 26 with 1505 viewsbobbyramsey

Founder members of The Premier League Self Preservation Society....
Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 14:45 - Feb 26 with 1489 viewsDJR

Up the Toffees!
Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 15:00 - Feb 26 with 1418 viewsportmanroadblue

New stadium opening next year too, wouldnt look good in the championship.
Login to get fewer ads

Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 15:30 - Feb 26 with 1325 viewsVaughan8

Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 13:49 - Feb 26 by Cheltenham_Blue

Yes they are. They were informed just before Christmas and any penalty should be applied before the end of this season.

I'm not in the know, but i'm sure I heard/read that they'll probably appeal any points deduction so it'll probably fall into next season (if they want it to)
Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 15:44 - Feb 26 with 1266 viewsElderGrizzly

Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 13:49 - Feb 26 by Cheltenham_Blue

I raised the Man City point before and their 115 different charges on Twitter and was told I didn't understand and it was 'different' without ever saying how it was different.

If anyone can enlighten me that would be great, but it does look like double standards.
Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 16:23 - Feb 26 with 1173 viewsitfcjoe

Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 15:44 - Feb 26 by ElderGrizzly

I raised the Man City point before and their 115 different charges on Twitter and was told I didn't understand and it was 'different' without ever saying how it was different.

If anyone can enlighten me that would be great, but it does look like double standards.

Because Everton accepted the charges, and it was more tangible - i.e. they were above the limit, felt they had mitigating circumstances and acted in good faith to bring it to a conclusion

Man City much more complicated, and things like managers being paid outside scope of FFP by other companies, inflated sponsorship deals, etc and haven't accepted the charges as yet and just battling through the courts to frustrate it as long as possible

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 16:24 - Feb 26 with 1156 viewsVaughan8

I think the point is 115 charges takes a lot longer to go through than 1 and I'm guessing are for different things.
Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 16:29 - Feb 26 with 1122 viewsCheltenham_Blue

First mistake was raising it on Twitter.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 17:03 - Feb 26 with 1033 viewsWeWereZombies

But it would be an interesting end to the season if Luton, Burnley and Sheffield United are reprieved because points deductions for Man City, Everton and Forest sees those three relegated.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 17:34 - Feb 26 with 976 viewsMK1

They will get the other 6 back if they need them to stay up.
Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 18:45 - Feb 26 with 853 viewsWickets

They pleaded not guilty where as Forest and Everton admitted the offence has a fair bit to do with that plus the fact that City's is a lot more complicated I believe. They are of course very very rich and the powers that be are likely worried regards getting it wrong .
Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 19:00 - Feb 26 with 820 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 17:03 - Feb 26 by WeWereZombies

But it would be an interesting end to the season if Luton, Burnley and Sheffield United are reprieved because points deductions for Man City, Everton and Forest sees those three relegated.

30 years ago this almost certainly would have happened.

Today? Highly, highly unlikely.
Everton deducted 6 points now not 10 points on 19:17 - Feb 26 with 783 viewsJammyDodgerrr

It took them something like 18 months to go through the Everton case and deduct them points - and that was one charge which Everton admitted. It's going to take them(and is) forever, to get through 100+. Wouldn't be surprised if it's still going by the end of the decade.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024