Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV 13:37 - Feb 26 with 3324 viewsMaySixth

These are the dates the changes will possibly be announced

Fri Mar 1st
(a) v Blackburn
(h) v Southampton

Fri Mar 8th
(a) v Norwich
(h) v Watford

Fri Mar 15th
(h) v Middlesbrough

Thu Mar 28th
(a) v Coventry

Fri Apr 5th
(a) v Hull

Fri Apr 29th
(h) v Huddersfield

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 13:55 - Feb 26 with 2977 viewsgringoblue

Cheers, I can't see any way Watford will change date. Feels like that has been scheduled for Wednesday (not our usual home midweek matchday) in anticipation of Norwich possibly being moved to the Sunday.
A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 14:01 - Feb 26 with 2950 viewsMaySixth

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 13:55 - Feb 26 by gringoblue

Cheers, I can't see any way Watford will change date. Feels like that has been scheduled for Wednesday (not our usual home midweek matchday) in anticipation of Norwich possibly being moved to the Sunday.

Excellent point.

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 14:09 - Feb 26 with 2907 viewsdavblue

Middlesborough moving a whole month forward, I hope not!
A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 14:10 - Feb 26 with 2905 viewsTractorCam

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 13:55 - Feb 26 by gringoblue

Every mid week game has 6 games on the Tuesday and 6 on the Wednesday, it's so Sky can show them all on the red button. We have played many on Wednesday already.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 14:40 - Feb 26 with 2824 viewsMaySixth

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 14:09 - Feb 26 by davblue

Middlesborough moving a whole month forward, I hope not!

I knew someone was going to miss the point

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 14:43 - Feb 26 with 2812 viewsdavblue

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 14:40 - Feb 26 by MaySixth

I knew someone was going to miss the point

Ha, sorry was skim reading it, apologies, I won’t bother you again!!
A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 15:07 - Feb 26 with 2736 viewsAviator

Coventry could move anyway as it’s FA Cup Semis that weekend.
A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 15:13 - Feb 26 with 2717 viewsTractorCam

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 15:07 - Feb 26 by Aviator

So that could just move to the Tuesday after and that will put it on the same timeframe as Barnsley last year

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Login to get fewer ads

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 15:14 - Feb 26 with 2710 viewsMaySixth

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 14:43 - Feb 26 by davblue

Ha, sorry was skim reading it, apologies, I won’t bother you again!!

It's all good mate

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 15:14 - Feb 26 with 2708 viewsMaySixth

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 15:07 - Feb 26 by Aviator

Excellent insight

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 15:52 - Feb 26 with 2606 viewstextbackup

Joking aren’t you? They need to overcome the might Maidstone for that to be an issue

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 15:56 - Feb 26 with 2590 viewsITFC_Forever

Blackburn can’t move to the Thursday, as I think I’m right in saying that week is the second one of an international break?

And won’t move to the Saturday as we’re due to play Saints on the Monday, unless that moves to the Tuesday….

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 16:19 - Feb 26 with 2542 viewsReus30

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 15:56 - Feb 26 by ITFC_Forever

Blackburn can’t move to the Thursday, as I think I’m right in saying that week is the second one of an international break?

And won’t move to the Saturday as we’re due to play Saints on the Monday, unless that moves to the Tuesday….

Fairly certain those days won't change. Might move around times but I thought that was an Amazon Prime TV weekend or something meaning Sky show Championship games etc?
Might just be talking balls but I swear I read it.
A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 16:38 - Feb 26 with 2487 viewsITFC_Forever

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 16:19 - Feb 26 by Reus30

Fairly certain those days won't change. Might move around times but I thought that was an Amazon Prime TV weekend or something meaning Sky show Championship games etc?

I could see Southampton game moving to the Tuesday.

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 16:38 - Feb 26 with 2492 viewsSitfcB

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 16:19 - Feb 26 by Reus30

Nope, they’ve got PL games on that weekend, Amazon have mid-weeks, so may have all the games on from 2nd April.

I’ve got a bad feeling Blackburn may move to the Saturday (12:30) and Southampton to the Tuesday night hopefully not though - if no date change then can see Blackburn being on TV at 17:30 and Southampton 12:30 - I reckon Sky will want the top 4 on tv in both game weeks.

My guess..

Good Friday…

Bristol City v Leicester (already a 12:30KO so assume will be on TV)
Blackburn v Ipswich (17:30)
Watford v Leeds (20:00)

Easter Monday

Leeds v Hull (12:30)
Ipswich v Southampton (17:30)
Leicester v Norwich (20:00)

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 16:39 - Feb 26 with 2480 viewsITFC_Forever

Not relevant, half the Champ matches are Tuesday, half Wednesday.

Although it wouldn’t be good to play Weds evening then Saturday lunchtime.

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 17:35 - Feb 26 with 2349 viewstextbackup

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 16:38 - Feb 26 by SitfcB

Nope, they’ve got PL games on that weekend, Amazon have mid-weeks, so may have all the games on from 2nd April.

I’ve got a bad feeling Blackburn may move to the Saturday (12:30) and Southampton to the Tuesday night hopefully not though - if no date change then can see Blackburn being on TV at 17:30 and Southampton 12:30 - I reckon Sky will want the top 4 on tv in both game weeks.

My guess..

Good Friday…

Easter Monday

Which would mean a 0130 kick off for where I’ll be 😂😂 I hope you’re wrong.

Also, first time this for me, I’ll be in the air whilst we play vs Watford… gonna be painful that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 17:44 - Feb 26 with 2325 viewsStevieH

Here’s a link

https://efl.com/how-to-watch/tv-game-selection-process
A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 22:04 - Feb 26 with 2104 viewsITFC_Forever

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 16:38 - Feb 26 by SitfcB

My guess..

Good Friday…

Easter Monday

I would take that to be fair.

Not such an early start for Blackburn, and home not long after midnight with a fair wind.

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 23:20 - Feb 26 with 1973 viewsPinewoodblue

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 15:56 - Feb 26 by ITFC_Forever

No Premier League games Good Friday so could be moved to a different time, anything between 12.30pm & 7.45pm.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 07:48 - Feb 27 with 1800 viewsbrazil1982

The Huddersfield match may be selected for TV but the kick off time can't be moved.
A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 21:32 - Feb 27 with 1585 viewsSitfcB

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 07:48 - Feb 27 by brazil1982

The Huddersfield match may be selected for TV but the kick off time can't be moved.

It can and will change, as they all will.

COYB

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 22:07 - Feb 27 with 1526 viewsPinewoodblue

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 21:32 - Feb 27 by SitfcB

It can and will change, as they all will.

Agreed full premiership schedule for that weekend.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 19:29 - Feb 29 with 1133 viewsSitfcB

My guess..

Good Friday…

Easter Monday

6/6 apart from the kick off times of two on the Monday.

COYB

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 19:56 - Feb 29 with 1088 viewshoppy

A list of dates when our remaining games may be confirmed/moved for TV on 19:29 - Feb 29 by SitfcB

6/6 apart from the kick off times of two on the Monday.

You got the times of the Town games correct for both tho. Good call.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024