Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Miles Kenlock 16:21 - Mar 7 with 2459 viewsWickets

Selected for England C team . Players from the National league,well done Miles .
Miles Kenlock on 16:43 - Mar 7 with 2356 viewsSharkey

Tom Eastman too. No club provides more than one player, which explains why no Dobra, who will surely be in the National League team of the year.
Miles Kenlock on 16:44 - Mar 7 with 2363 viewsmonty_radio

Playing for Ebbsfleet, here's part of what he said to Kent Onlice:
“I enjoyed Ipswich, I joined as a kid and they grew me into who I am,” he said. “I learnt the majority of my stuff there and most of my experience on the pitch came from Ipswich.

“I was there for eight years and I still look out for their results. I still speak to a few of the boys and I’ve got friends there so I want them to do well at the end of the year. Hopefully they can keep it going but I know it’s tight up there.

“I just felt like it was time to move on. I didn’t feel any bad blood towards them or anything, I just thought it was time.”

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Miles Kenlock on 16:44 - Mar 7 with 2338 viewstractorboy1978

Miles Kenlock on 16:43 - Mar 7 by Sharkey

Tom Eastman too. No club provides more than one player, which explains why no Dobra, who will surely be in the National League team of the year.

Him being Albanian might also be a factor!
Miles Kenlock on 16:47 - Mar 7 with 2308 viewsSharkey

Miles Kenlock on 16:44 - Mar 7 by tractorboy1978

Oh yes, I forgot that!
Miles Kenlock on 17:18 - Mar 7 with 2215 viewsbackwaywhen

Just made me chuckle …….nice one .
Miles Kenlock on 19:36 - Mar 7 with 1986 viewssolemio

He comes from St Albans? I'm an Albanian too.
Miles Kenlock on 20:07 - Mar 7 with 1921 viewsWD19

Miles Kenlock on 19:36 - Mar 7 by solemio

Are you old?
Miles Kenlock on 21:14 - Mar 7 with 1814 viewsWeWereZombies

Miles Kenlock on 19:36 - Mar 7 by solemio

That would make The Zombies the biggest Albanian band I reckon...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Login to get fewer ads

Miles Kenlock on 21:46 - Mar 7 with 1742 viewsHighgateBlue

Miles Kenlock on 21:14 - Mar 7 by WeWereZombies

That would make The Zombies the biggest Albanian band I reckon...

Yup, bigger than Friendly Fires and Enter Shikari (the latter sponsoring the local football club in Sheeran style...).

That Colin Blunstone had a voice, my my...
Miles Kenlock on 06:36 - Mar 8 with 1517 viewsfranz_tyson

Miles Kenlock on 16:44 - Mar 7 by monty_radio

Playing for Ebbsfleet, here's part of what he said to Kent Onlice:
“I enjoyed Ipswich, I joined as a kid and they grew me into who I am,” he said. “I learnt the majority of my stuff there and most of my experience on the pitch came from Ipswich.

“I was there for eight years and I still look out for their results. I still speak to a few of the boys and I’ve got friends there so I want them to do well at the end of the year. Hopefully they can keep it going but I know it’s tight up there.

“I just felt like it was time to move on. I didn’t feel any bad blood towards them or anything, I just thought it was time.”

Huh.... Good luck to him but it sounds like Myles thinks he had a choice. His time was way up far before he left. He hung in here as long as he could. No-one thinks its time and chooses Colchester. The current regime would have cut him loose much quicker for his own good.
Miles Kenlock on 09:49 - Mar 8 with 1345 viewsSharkey

Miles Kenlock on 21:46 - Mar 7 by HighgateBlue

Yup, bigger than Friendly Fires and Enter Shikari (the latter sponsoring the local football club in Sheeran style...).

That Colin Blunstone had a voice, my my...

I went with a friend to see Enter Shikari (in Copenhagen) just because I liked their name. Tremendous show. They weren't that impressed by my friend's Boreham Wood shirt.
Miles Kenlock on 10:44 - Mar 8 with 1269 viewsjasondozzell

FAB, Myles! Ran like a Thunderbird puppet. Really pleased for him. Always gave his all and had some good games for us. Got forward well.
[Post edited 8 Mar 10:50]
Miles Kenlock on 10:47 - Mar 8 with 1264 viewsRadlett_blue

Kieffer Moore made one appearance for England "C" while at Forest Green.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Miles Kenlock on 16:08 - Mar 8 with 1102 viewsmonty_radio

Miles Kenlock on 06:36 - Mar 8 by franz_tyson

Huh.... Good luck to him but it sounds like Myles thinks he had a choice. His time was way up far before he left. He hung in here as long as he could. No-one thinks its time and chooses Colchester. The current regime would have cut him loose much quicker for his own good.

"No-one thinks its time and chooses Colchester. "

I think you well might if the alternative was only getting up off the bench when it wanted painting.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Miles Kenlock on 22:11 - Mar 8 with 961 viewssolemio

Miles Kenlock on 20:07 - Mar 7 by WD19

Are you old?

Yes, I'm old and Old.

I was at school with Rod Argent and Paul Atkinson. They were two years below me, but I remember Rod singing treble solos in the Abbey/cathedral. He had a beautiful voice.
[Post edited 8 Mar 22:16]
Miles Kenlock on 06:37 - Mar 9 with 830 viewsWeWereZombies

Miles Kenlock on 22:11 - Mar 8 by solemio

Yes, I'm old and Old.

I was at school with Rod Argent and Paul Atkinson. They were two years below me, but I remember Rod singing treble solos in the Abbey/cathedral. He had a beautiful voice.
[Post edited 8 Mar 22:16]

For a while there was a Rod Argent keyboards shop just off Charing Cross Road, I remember going in there in the early 1980s but as it felt like a chapel dedicated to instruments and I have very little musical ability I left its hushed environment after a brief absorption of the atmosphere.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Miles Kenlock on 09:46 - Mar 9 with 747 viewsCrawfordsboot

Miles Kenlock on 06:36 - Mar 8 by franz_tyson

Do you feel better for that!

He is saying only positive things about us and you jump on for a dig.

Not classy
Miles Kenlock on 12:09 - Mar 9 with 668 viewsfranz_tyson

Miles Kenlock on 09:46 - Mar 9 by Crawfordsboot

Do you feel better for that!

He is saying only positive things about us and you jump on for a dig.

Not classy

What are you talking about?
Myles Kenlock has no need for having hard feelings against us because we kept on giving him contracts when we shouldn't have. He wasn't good enough and we should have helped his career by loaning him out to a lower club and preparing him for a career at a lower level 3-4 years before. He could now be at a more advanced stage at his career than at Ebsfleet. He wasted 3-4 years of career at a crucial time by being an unused squad player. He sounds a bit deluded by making out it was his decision to leave when it clearly was because his time was up here. Kenlock never struck me as someone who desperately wanted to be a footballer and was happy to hang in here as long as possible. We wouldn't do this now because we're better run.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024