Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If the Cobbold stand in that fly through 19:12 - Mar 12 with 4280 viewsCheltenham_Blue

of the Portman Road 'masterplan' is representative of the plans for the Cobbold.
Then b*gger me dead! What owners we have!

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 19:15 - Mar 12 with 3873 viewsSenatorBlue

It does look rather impressive!
If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 19:22 - Mar 12 with 3820 viewsEssexBloo

I think we all deserve it after the Evans era!

Phil, any indication whether the drawings released are a concept of the Cobbold or are they similar to what we are actually getting/hoping for?
If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 20:12 - Mar 12 with 3581 viewsPhilTWTD

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 19:22 - Mar 12 by EssexBloo

Phil, any indication whether the drawings released are a concept of the Cobbold or are they similar to what we are actually getting/hoping for?

I assume they just put in something to fill the space, perhaps a stand from another ground.
If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 20:21 - Mar 12 with 3496 viewstextbackup

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 20:12 - Mar 12 by PhilTWTD

I assume they just put in something to fill the space, perhaps a stand from another ground.

Cheers. Day ruined

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 20:23 - Mar 12 with 3497 viewsPinewoodblue

If you have ever sat in the upper tier of SBR and looked down in the roof Cobbold Stand then if this artists impression of a new stand is realistic then it will be massive.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 20:30 - Mar 12 with 3430 viewsSitfcB

If that was the case why didn’t they just put the Cobbold in how it is now?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 20:49 - Mar 12 with 3345 viewsNumber22

It look like the Etihad main stand.
If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 21:08 - Mar 12 with 3220 viewsEastTownBlue

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 20:30 - Mar 12 by SitfcB

The AXA building and its crumbling car park is how it is at present (although at the fringes).
Login to get fewer ads

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 21:10 - Mar 12 with 3222 viewsPhilTWTD

Think it would look a bit out of place, wouldn't it? I'm guessing they've decided on the footprint the new stand would have, hence the new curve to the road. Can't see that they'd use a new design for the stand as they'd want to give it a bit launch and I'm guessing it would be another architect working on it.
If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 21:15 - Mar 12 with 3187 viewsMeadowlark

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 21:10 - Mar 12 by PhilTWTD

Think it would look a bit out of place, wouldn't it? I'm guessing they've decided on the footprint the new stand would have, hence the new curve to the road. Can't see that they'd use a new design for the stand as they'd want to give it a bit launch and I'm guessing it would be another architect working on it.

One who puts it on the correct road.....
If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 22:01 - Mar 12 with 3008 viewsPhilTWTD

Or AI, of course.
If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 22:12 - Mar 12 with 2961 viewsKeno

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 22:01 - Mar 12 by PhilTWTD

Or AI, of course.

Hunters coming back?

Actually he’d be great on LAP

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 22:20 - Mar 12 with 2932 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Isn't part of the whole model that Brett Johnson and co did before developing the area as well as the club. If they can bring revitalisation to the town as well as the success on the pitch it is going to be really impactful and will help add value to the club as well.

Truly exciting times.

Perhaps they can get Snoasis done while they are at it!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 22:21 - Mar 12 with 2912 viewsKeno

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 22:20 - Mar 12 by Nthsuffolkblue

Isn't part of the whole model that Brett Johnson and co did before developing the area as well as the club. If they can bring revitalisation to the town as well as the success on the pitch it is going to be really impactful and will help add value to the club as well.

Truly exciting times.

Perhaps they can get Snoasis done while they are at it!

And a northern bypass!!

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 23:08 - Mar 12 with 2807 viewstextbackup

Basically MA has had plans drawn up, the council have seen them, as have the company designing Crown Pools 2.0, so they’ve used the design.

Anyone can see that’s what’s happened here.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 23:53 - Mar 12 with 2714 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Goddamn it Phil!

For Gods sake, pop a blo0dy chocolate Hobnob in your gob and put a smile on your face for once.

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 00:34 - Mar 13 with 2662 viewsAlexMathie

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 23:08 - Mar 12 by textbackup

Basically MA has had plans drawn up, the council have seen them, as have the company designing Crown Pools 2.0, so they’ve used the design.

Anyone can see that’s what’s happened here.

They’ve taken the effort to put the badge on each end of the stand, and perhaps over the central entrance too.

www.turfgame.com

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 07:51 - Mar 13 with 2338 viewsVic

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 19:22 - Mar 12 by EssexBloo

Abuse reported? Really?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 08:03 - Mar 13 with 2279 viewshoppy

If that does end up being representative, then can I opt out of your request, please. Thank you.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 08:35 - Mar 13 with 2210 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 08:03 - Mar 13 by hoppy

If that does end up being representative, then can I opt out of your request, please. Thank you.

Had you down as first in the queue. Never mind, Frimmers is back.

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 08:39 - Mar 13 with 2182 viewsPhilTWTD

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 22:12 - Mar 12 by Keno

Hunters coming back?

Actually he’d be great on LAP

He's not really up for doing things like that unfortunately. Wouldn't come on the radio show, despite actually being there when we were doing it from the Far Post Bar as he was doing hospitality in the Centre Spot. Used to spend much of the show chatting to him off air and being told great stories but he wouldn't come on!
If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 09:19 - Mar 13 with 2028 viewsKeno

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 08:39 - Mar 13 by PhilTWTD

He's not really up for doing things like that unfortunately. Wouldn't come on the radio show, despite actually being there when we were doing it from the Far Post Bar as he was doing hospitality in the Centre Spot. Used to spend much of the show chatting to him off air and being told great stories but he wouldn't come on!

Thats a shame, although if he did come on it might keep some with a 'bleep machine' busy

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 10:36 - Mar 13 with 1810 viewsVic

Where can i see said flythrough?

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 10:41 - Mar 13 with 1783 viewsPhilTWTD

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 10:36 - Mar 13 by Vic

Where can i see said flythrough?

It's on the story on the frontpage.

IBC Unveils Plans For Portman Road Aquatics Centre Development 12th Mar 2024 13:59
Ipswich Borough Council (IBC) has unveiled its plans for a new aquatics centre and its masterplan for the Portman Road area. 37

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 12:58 - Mar 13 with 1504 viewsSwansea_Blue

If the Cobbold stand in that fly through on 20:21 - Mar 12 by textbackup

Cheers. Day ruined

I quite fancy something like this, but in blue

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024