Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we didn't get autos 20:14 - Mar 17 with 3301 viewsTommy_ITFC

Would we rather finish 4th if norwich cement themselves in 6th? I personally would , feel over 180 minutes and at portman road return we'd be too much for west brom , but the emotions and pressure of the norwich games could get too much , even for this stoic bunch.
If we didn't get autos on 20:15 - Mar 17 with 2785 viewsTractorCam

But what if Norwich beat Southampton and then we had to play them at Wembley?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

If we didn't get autos on 20:18 - Mar 17 with 2740 viewsStu_boy

If we didn't get autos on 20:15 - Mar 17 by TractorCam

But what if Norwich beat Southampton and then we had to play them at Wembley?

Train journey to london would be interesting, not sure how they could police it with so many town and nodge fans on the same trains
If we didn't get autos on 20:23 - Mar 17 with 2700 viewsBluespeed225

Fcuk em’. Despite our points supremacy, in a play off I think we’d be underdogs. They are an established Championship side, a Prem yo-yo club until recently , and like WBA, Cardiff, Hull, Preston, they have players of the standard of this division . A year ago most of our team were playing against Forest Green, Fleetwood etc. we have nothing to lose by having another season here to strengthen, we are a season ahead of ourselves. They will struggle if they don’t go up. Free hit for us!
If we didn't get autos on 20:35 - Mar 17 with 2641 viewsWestSussexBlue

If we didn't get autos on 20:23 - Mar 17 by Bluespeed225

Fcuk em’. Despite our points supremacy, in a play off I think we’d be underdogs. They are an established Championship side, a Prem yo-yo club until recently , and like WBA, Cardiff, Hull, Preston, they have players of the standard of this division . A year ago most of our team were playing against Forest Green, Fleetwood etc. we have nothing to lose by having another season here to strengthen, we are a season ahead of ourselves. They will struggle if they don’t go up. Free hit for us!

Free Hit!!!…..Can you imagine how you’d feel if the unthinkable happened?
If we didn't get autos on 20:38 - Mar 17 with 2622 viewspeterleeblue

No.

We will thrash them over 2 legs.

They had their lucky break at PR.

This is OUR time.
If we didn't get autos on 20:38 - Mar 17 with 2622 viewsWicklowBlue

Momentum in sport is everything as is confidence. Go for it on every game and what will be will be.

I am confident this team has the belief and determination to beat anyone on their day.

(I'd still be sh1tting myself if we meet them in the final though, I'd say they would be too in fairness)
If we didn't get autos on 20:43 - Mar 17 with 2580 viewsEastTownBlue

If we didn't get autos on 20:18 - Mar 17 by Stu_boy

Train journey to london would be interesting, not sure how they could police it with so many town and nodge fans on the same trains

Currently engineering works on all of that weekend. They would probably prefer it that way to save them any hassle.
If we didn't get autos on 20:44 - Mar 17 with 2560 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Man up. This is a different team. If we play them in the playoffs that will be three games in the next few months, you’d fancy us you win a few of them.
Login to get fewer ads

If we didn't get autos on 20:52 - Mar 17 with 2515 viewsITFC_Forever

I’d rather Norwich finished seventh or lower if we don’t get top two.

There’s no way we can risk us staying down and them going up after the seasons we’ve both had.
[Post edited 17 Mar 21:49]

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

If we didn't get autos on 20:56 - Mar 17 with 2479 viewsTrequartista

Not really with West Brom likely to finish 5th

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

If we didn't get autos on 21:06 - Mar 17 with 2410 viewsIllinoisblue

If we didn't get autos on 20:52 - Mar 17 by ITFC_Forever

I’d rather Norwich finished seventh or lower if we don’t get top two.

There’s no way we can risk us staying down and them going up after the seasons we’ve both had.
[Post edited 17 Mar 21:49]

What a way for Banter Era 2.0 to start, though.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

If we didn't get autos on 21:50 - Mar 17 with 2236 viewsITFC_Forever

If we didn't get autos on 21:06 - Mar 17 by Illinoisblue

What a way for Banter Era 2.0 to start, though.

No more banter eras for us.

How about we kick-start one for them having not beaten them in 15 years, we beat them twice in six weeks in the league and then the PO Final.

If we didn't get autos on 21:55 - Mar 17 with 2211 viewsReuser_is_God

I’d happily face them in the play offs.

Worst of the potential play off opponents we’ve faced by some distance.

All irrelevant though as we’ll finish second.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

If we didn't get autos on 22:20 - Mar 17 with 2096 viewsGuthrum

Unlike 2015, this time we are the strong team and they the ones creeping into 6th place. Revenge is overdue.

Edit: Looking back, we had a far better season in 2014-15 than Norwich have this one. We were top four most of the time from mid November to the end of February, rising as high as 2nd. Only spent a few weeks out of the top six all season. Norwich now have only just clawed their way up from mid table in the last month or so.
[Post edited 17 Mar 22:39]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

If we didn't get autos on 06:19 - Mar 18 with 1806 viewsbilllm

If we didn't get autos on 20:38 - Mar 17 by peterleeblue

No.

We will thrash them over 2 legs.

They had their lucky break at PR.

This is OUR time.

Their a much better team now their flying,
Especially since Ronald McDonald is over his early season injuries,
If we didn't get autos on 06:37 - Mar 18 with 1770 viewsfranz_tyson

Free hit!!!!!???? Think your logic is sketchy and you're trying too hard to turn this into an advantage. I admit it .... I dread us missing out on autos and having to meet Norwich in the play-offs despite having 20 or more points.
At this time, we look to derail their play-off hopes by beating them at Carrow Road.
If we didn't get autos on 06:37 - Mar 18 with 1772 viewsITFC_Forever

If we didn't get autos on 22:20 - Mar 17 by Guthrum

Unlike 2015, this time we are the strong team and they the ones creeping into 6th place. Revenge is overdue.

Edit: Looking back, we had a far better season in 2014-15 than Norwich have this one. We were top four most of the time from mid November to the end of February, rising as high as 2nd. Only spent a few weeks out of the top six all season. Norwich now have only just clawed their way up from mid table in the last month or so.
[Post edited 17 Mar 22:39]

We were top briefly in January IIRC.

If we didn't get autos on 06:56 - Mar 18 with 1715 viewsPioneerBlue

There is no reason to concern ourselves with anyone we meet on any one game, less so the playoffs. If we end up missing the autos, the outcome of our season will be what we make of it. Irrespective of the opposition, if it’s the playoffs we have to continue winning the next game. Everyone seems to be fixated on looking forwards and worrying we will end up with Nodge when our next game is the most important. Supporters should adopt the same mindset as in the Burley years, we are where we are on merit, we will achieve promotion one way or another.

Blackburn 11 days time.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

If we didn't get autos on 08:12 - Mar 18 with 1601 viewsStokieBlue

All these threads obsessing about playing Norwich a in the playoffs are a tad strange.

If we are in the playoffs I don't care who we play, we've proven ourselves to be at least a match for anyone over the season, they should all be worrying about us.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

If we didn't get autos on 09:22 - Mar 18 with 1491 viewsEuropablue

The points supremacy is an indicator of our supremacy as a team. You would expect us to beat them 5 out of 10 and draw 3 other times.
We totally outplayed Norwich at home, but the fans made too much of a fuss and it seemed to get to the players a bit.
It was as poor of a result as against Stoke away and QPR at home.
If we didn't get autos on 09:37 - Mar 18 with 1448 viewsbournemouthblue

If we didn't get autos on 20:18 - Mar 17 by Stu_boy

I assume they'd send them via Cambridge?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

If we didn't get autos on 09:45 - Mar 18 with 1424 viewsJammyDodgerrr

We shouldn't, and don't, fear anyone. We will be confident we can beat whoever we get, and rightly so. We've given everybody a game this season(except maybe the first West Brom game).

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

If we didn't get autos on 10:26 - Mar 18 with 1357 viewsBlueNomad

If we worry about them why do we aspire to be playing Man City, Liverpool and Arsenal? Norwich may be dangerous but we are more dangerous.
[Post edited 18 Mar 10:27]
If we didn't get autos on 10:27 - Mar 18 with 1344 viewsBlueNomad

Upvoted by mistake!!!
If we didn't get autos on 10:35 - Mar 18 with 1305 viewsGuthrum

If we didn't get autos on 06:37 - Mar 18 by ITFC_Forever

We were top briefly in January IIRC.

Yes, think I remember that now. Wasn't it for about two hours between a lunchtime match final whistle and the 3pm results?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024