Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we didn't get autos 20:14 - Mar 17 with 3303 viewsTommy_ITFC

Would we rather finish 4th if norwich cement themselves in 6th? I personally would , feel over 180 minutes and at portman road return we'd be too much for west brom , but the emotions and pressure of the norwich games could get too much , even for this stoic bunch.
If we didn't get autos on 11:09 - Mar 18 with 500 viewsTractorCam

If we didn't get autos on 10:35 - Mar 18 by Guthrum

Yes, think I remember that now. Wasn't it for about two hours between a lunchtime match final whistle and the 3pm results?

Boxing day, we beat Brentford and went top as our game finished at 3pm. Bournemouth kicked off at that time and immediately went 1-0 up so wasn't even that long!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

If we didn't get autos on 11:10 - Mar 18 with 491 viewsTractorCam

If we didn't get autos on 22:20 - Mar 17 by Guthrum

Unlike 2015, this time we are the strong team and they the ones creeping into 6th place. Revenge is overdue.

Edit: Looking back, we had a far better season in 2014-15 than Norwich have this one. We were top four most of the time from mid November to the end of February, rising as high as 2nd. Only spent a few weeks out of the top six all season. Norwich now have only just clawed their way up from mid table in the last month or so.
[Post edited 17 Mar 22:39]

Also Norwich had a rise similar to this one, they spent the first half of the season around mid table then won most games to climb up to 3rd.

We've spent this whole season in the top 3, the thought of missing out on promotion is not a nice one.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

If we didn't get autos on 12:20 - Mar 18 with 438 viewsHairBearBunch

If we didn't get autos on 11:10 - Mar 18 by TractorCam

Also Norwich had a rise similar to this one, they spent the first half of the season around mid table then won most games to climb up to 3rd.

We've spent this whole season in the top 3, the thought of missing out on promotion is not a nice one.

Cue a bunch of 'we'd have bitten your hand off for playoffs last summer' replies ...
If we didn't get autos on 12:27 - Mar 18 with 429 viewsPioneerBlue

If we didn't get autos on 08:12 - Mar 18 by StokieBlue

All these threads obsessing about playing Norwich a in the playoffs are a tad strange.

If we are in the playoffs I don't care who we play, we've proven ourselves to be at least a match for anyone over the season, they should all be worrying about us.

SB

Absolutely this, we need no additional pressure or lesser focus through the distraction of worrying about a potential playoff to come.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

If we didn't get autos on 12:29 - Mar 18 with 415 viewsITFC_Forever

If we didn't get autos on 11:09 - Mar 18 by TractorCam

Boxing day, we beat Brentford and went top as our game finished at 3pm. Bournemouth kicked off at that time and immediately went 1-0 up so wasn't even that long!

Didn't we also go top briefly after beating Millwall away in January?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

If we didn't get autos on 12:37 - Mar 18 with 402 viewsEuropablue

If we didn't get autos on 20:38 - Mar 17 by peterleeblue

No.

We will thrash them over 2 legs.

They had their lucky break at PR.

This is OUR time.

They will be more scared of us than we are of them!
If we didn't get autos on 13:24 - Mar 18 with 372 viewsITFCson

If we didn't get autos on 20:18 - Mar 17 by Stu_boy

Train journey to london would be interesting, not sure how they could police it with so many town and nodge fans on the same trains

Separate trains possibly
If we didn't get autos on 14:28 - Mar 18 with 346 viewsITFC_Forever

If we didn't get autos on 13:24 - Mar 18 by ITFCson

Separate trains possibly

Impossible.

They would still have to run the regular, scheduled trains for non-football people.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

If we didn't get autos on 14:32 - Mar 18 with 344 viewstextbackup

If we don’t get autos whilst accumulating a record number of points for not getting autos, then go on to lose in the playoffs… My twisted brain would laugh at that.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If we didn't get autos on 10:51 - Mar 19 with 229 viewsBluespeed225

If we didn't get autos on 06:37 - Mar 18 by franz_tyson

Free hit!!!!!???? Think your logic is sketchy and you're trying too hard to turn this into an advantage. I admit it .... I dread us missing out on autos and having to meet Norwich in the play-offs despite having 20 or more points.
At this time, we look to derail their play-off hopes by beating them at Carrow Road.

Experience my son. We , on paper, table wise, were better than west ham, twice, we actually were not. We were better than all the teams we faced 97-2000 in play offs, but failed 3 times. Are we 'better' than norwich man for man, or just the sum of our parts and some momentum keeping us in the frame for autos? I see them as failing to fulfil their potential and a big sell off if they don't make it. In a 2 leg play off they'd be encouraged by their draw at PR. We'll have to see what we do up there in the league game. A one off at Wembley, I'd not be too sure of victory.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024